Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aden888

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

you can add that the audience in this market is also extensive: according to the same statistics, in the USA more than 60% of the population has played in the lottery since the age of 18. Just imagine: the Americans spend $ 50 billion annually on buying lottery tickets. At the same time, the business model of this area does not go on the Internet: this is the very traditional model where all funds go to the organizers. I would be glad if that changed.
this, I think, is the merit of the blockchain. It opens up new opportunities for the development of such projects. In addition, a nice addition is that NeoGame works under the Ethereum blockchain, where all funds are distributed without a trace according to the intended and available algorithm, which is specified in the smart contract.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

that is, as I understand it, as a result, NeoGame is an autonomous, independent organization that does not have owners, is it right? If we proceed from the conditions of smart contracts, then no one will be able to influence the lottery, winnings and sequence of actions.
jpav

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

that is, as I understand it, as a result, NeoGame is an autonomous, independent organization that does not have owners, is it right? If we proceed from the conditions of smart contracts, then no one will be able to influence the lottery, winnings and sequence of actions.
this is true. As well as no one will receive dividends from the game. Well, if I understand correctly, the NeoGame developers will not generate profits. Then the main question remains: how will profits be formed?
jmbberry

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

this is true. As well as no one will receive dividends from the game. Well, if I understand correctly, the NeoGame developers will not generate profits. Then the main question remains: how will profits be formed?
this is elementary. Earnings will consist in growth of tokens. It is written in the algorithm and incorporated in the project itself initially.
OverClocker

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

friends, are you all sure that tokens will indeed be guaranteed to grow in value? Who will invest in gambling promotion? Despite all the obvious advantages, I am more than confident that the growth of tokens will be short-lived.
aden888

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

friends, are you all sure that tokens will indeed be guaranteed to grow in value? Who will invest in gambling promotion? Despite all the obvious advantages, I am more than confident that the growth of tokens will be short-lived.
dear, it seems to me that you are mistaken. Let's evaluate the project objectively. First of all, I personally believe that the lottery is a completely harmless game. Secondly, technology has advanced far enough to automate all possible processes and minimize human resources. Thirdly, you should study the project information more carefully. Do you stick to the traditional model?
OverClocker

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

dear, it seems to me that you are mistaken. Let's evaluate the project objectively. First of all, I personally believe that the lottery is a completely harmless game. Secondly, technology has advanced far enough to automate all possible processes and minimize human resources. Thirdly, you should study the project information more carefully. Do you stick to the traditional model?
not that I adhere to the traditional model, I just would like to be confident in the further development of the project. At first it seemed to me that this was possible, but now I’m not quite sure about that. I would like to hear weighty arguments that will make me change my mind. Are there any?
jmbberry

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

As far as I was able to understand this technique, I realized that the rate of tokens significantly increases due to their reverse purchase. That is, as a result, the size of the jackpot will exceed the amount of money spent on redemption. I, arguing as a player, believe that it will interest me and give an incentive to purchase tokens. So much for the increase in demand. All this is simple and affordable stuff.
llukas16

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

I wanted to ask if the offers of translation are still available. I also have a question, what do I have to specify in the form under portfolio. I would like to translate into German
cheesemarathon

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

I wanted to ask if the offers of translation are still available. I also have a question, what do I have to specify in the form under portfolio. I would like to translate into German
  Check the first page, neogame has already translated into german, there is the link for the thread
jpav

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

As far as I was able to understand this technique, I realized that the rate of tokens significantly increases due to their reverse purchase. That is, as a result, the size of the jackpot will exceed the amount of money spent on redemption. I, arguing as a player, believe that it will interest me and give an incentive to purchase tokens. So much for the increase in demand. All this is simple and affordable stuff.
let me add that as a confirmation in one of the sections in the project description there is a clear diagram showing the feasibility of this algorithm and efficiency as a result of the implementation of such a model.
llukas16

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:16:02 PM

Check the first page, neogame has already translated into german, there is the link for the thread
That is a pity, I wanted to translate and get a lot of token-tickets of such a promising project, thank you for the information
OverClocker

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

partly you convinced me. Now I have a counter question: is it possible to increase the issue of tokens or the smart contract does not allow an additional issue?
cheesemarathon

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:21:32 PM

That is a pity, I wanted to translate and get a lot of token-tickets of such a promising project, thank you for the information
You have to be a bit faster, translation campaign of such projects does not lasts too long, because a lot of interpreters are waiting for easy money
jpav

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

partly you convinced me. Now I have a counter question: is it possible to increase the issue of tokens or the smart contract does not allow an additional issue?
apparently, does not allow. Tokens are available in 500 million units. I think this is quite good.
llukas16

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

You have to be a bit faster, translation campaign of such projects does not lasts too long, because a lot of interpreters are waiting for easy money
You are right, I would participate the bounty campaign of the project to get tokens for posts and content I created
cheesemarathon

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

You are right, I would participate the bounty campaign of the project to get tokens for posts and content I created
Good decision, but to invest money into the project and get big discount. Also, you will receive a chance to win the jackpot!
aden888

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

guys, I'm amazed at the multi-functionality of the lottery token! This utility combines the functions of a lottery ticket, asset and traded cryptoactive. The second function is an asset that forms a prize pool. It looks interesting to me.
llukas16

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

Good decision, but to invest money into the project and get big discount. Also, you will receive a chance to win the jackpot!
Thank you! I really glad that neogame have such a helpful community, i wish everything good to this project
jmbberry

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

guys, I'm amazed at the multi-functionality of the lottery token! This utility combines the functions of a lottery ticket, asset and traded cryptoactive. The second function is an asset that forms a prize pool. It looks interesting to me.
you are absolutely right. Please note that it, like the token, is volatile, which means that it is possible to scale the size of the jackpot with an increase in the cost of the token. This is another reason why many users are interested in this lottery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: