Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OverClocker

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

In addition to the fact that the utility has several functions, the lottery will work on its own operating cryptocurrency, which may be useful for its future development. Compatibility with all wallets gives additional benefits to the token. I agree that I was wrong. This project really deserves attention.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

guys, I find it difficult to understand the redemption of tokens. There are many of you here, so I am sure that I will get answers to my questions as soon as possible. This project is interesting to me, I would like to study it in as much detail as possible.
jpav

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

guys, I find it difficult to understand the redemption of tokens. There are many of you here, so I am sure that I will get answers to my questions as soon as possible. This project is interesting to me, I would like to study it in as much detail as possible.
in fact, everything is not so difficult. It's all about the funds collected during the sale of tokens. This is just the reverse process, which, according to developers, will have a significant impact on the rate of the token.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

in fact, everything is not so difficult. It's all about the funds collected during the sale of tokens. This is just the reverse process, which, according to developers, will have a significant impact on the rate of the token.
it is absolutely true. As a result, the size of the prize pool and the value of those tokens that remain in free circulation will increase. This is an interesting strategy, I would like to see it in action.
redsun

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

I read a lot about the fact that the creators of the project will not have any access to the collected money and that this smart contract will work without any intervention, but how can I be sure of that?
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

I read a lot about the fact that the creators of the project will not have any access to the collected money and that this smart contract will work without any intervention, but how can I be sure of that?

Well, there is a smart crowdsale contract on the githab, you can watch it and check how it works to make sure this project is transparent.
redsun

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

Well, there is a smart crowdsale contract on the githab, you can watch it and check how it works to make sure this project is transparent.
But I do not understand programming and do not understand how all these algorithms work, many ordinary people also do not understand this, how can we be sure of it?
jmbberry

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

As far as I understand, this process will begin a month before the first drawing and will continue until all targeted funds are fully consumed, excluding development and promotion costs.
I read about this in the section on the sale of tokens. I received the answer, thank you for the detailed explanation. What do you say after such a long discussion? Are you still interested in this project?
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

But I do not understand programming and do not understand how all these algorithms work, many ordinary people also do not understand this, how can we be sure of it?

You can ask to check another person who understands this. In addition, ordinary users are not the only class of investors. Many people who understand this are also interested in investments and if there was a reason to suspect something, we would have known about it a long time ago.
redsun

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:35:19 PM

You can ask to check another person who understands this. In addition, ordinary users are not the only class of investors. Many people who understand this are also interested in investments and if there was a reason to suspect something, we would have known about it a long time ago.
That is, people who understand this in detail would have told you long ago if something worked differently than they did? In principle, this seems to be true, but what is the economic interest of the team if they do not receive any profit from it?
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

Why are they not making a profit? The white paper states that the team gets 10% of all the tokens that will be distributed, so that they benefit from it.
redsun

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

Why are they not making a profit? The white paper states that the team gets 10% of all the tokens that will be distributed, so that they benefit from it.

That is, it turns out that they get their profits in the form of their own tokens, I understand correctly? And in no other currency.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:52:33 PM

As far as I understand, this process will begin a month before the first drawing and will continue until all targeted funds are fully consumed, excluding development and promotion costs.
I read about this in the section on the sale of tokens. I received the answer, thank you for the detailed explanation. What do you say after such a long discussion? Are you still interested in this project?
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

That is, it turns out that they get their profits in the form of their own tokens, I understand correctly? And in no other currency.
Exactly, they do not have access to the funds collected, under the terms of the smart contract they receive their profit once in the form of tokens and then they are interested in the price of their token to grow.
redsun

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:58:34 PM

Exactly, they do not have access to the funds collected, under the terms of the smart contract they receive their profit once in the form of tokens and then they are interested in the price of their token to grow.

Yes, because along with this price, their profits, which they will receive, will also increase, that's right, this is truly a solution.
jpav

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

I drew attention to the fact that TKT tokens are significantly different from the cryptocurrencies that exist today. This is due to the fact that most of these tokens will be used by the system, which will give rise to a cryptocurrency industry. How do you think I'm right?
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

Yes, because along with this price, their profits, which they will receive, will also increase, that's right, this is truly a solution.
That is why, due to many other factors, I believe in this project and I am confident in its success, I’m really looking forward to the start of crowdvale to take part in it.
llukas16

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

what happens to those tokens that are not sold out? I heard that on other projects they are being destroyed or they simply burn out ... what happens in NeoGame?
jmbberry

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

what happens to those tokens that are not sold out? I heard that on other projects they are being destroyed or they simply burn out ... what happens in NeoGame?
these tokens are simply not generated. Since the process is automated, it is quite possible to do this by writing a smart contract, which involves changing the algorithm, but only at the initial stage.
llukas16

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

these tokens are simply not generated. Since the process is automated, it is quite possible to do this by writing a smart contract, which involves changing the algorithm, but only at the initial stage.
I know that after the launch of the algorithms it will be impossible to change anything, since the system has no owners. We spoke about it above, therefore we will pass this stage. I am interested in the question, what are the target cost groups formed in the fundraising process? Have you heard anything of this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: