Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
datans99

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

That is, it turns out that they get their profits in the form of their own tokens, I understand correctly? And in no other currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Billy The Kid

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

That is, it turns out that they get their profits in the form of their own tokens, I understand correctly? And in no other currency.
Exactly, they do not have access to the funds collected, under the terms of the smart contract they receive their profit once in the form of tokens and then they are interested in the price of their token to grow.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

Exactly, they do not have access to the funds collected, under the terms of the smart contract they receive their profit once in the form of tokens and then they are interested in the price of their token to grow.

Yes, because along with this price, their profits, which they will receive, will also increase, that's right, this is truly a solution.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

Yes, because along with this price, their profits, which they will receive, will also increase, that's right, this is truly a solution.
That is why, due to many other factors, I believe in this project and I am confident in its success, I’m really looking forward to the start of crowdvale to take part in it.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

I read that they are going to promote their token on the exchanges? Is there more information about this or is it too early to ask about it?
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

I read that they are going to promote their token on the exchanges? Is there more information about this or is it too early to ask about it?
Do you mean listing on exchanges? I did not see the information about this, I did not know that they were going to scroll on the exchanges, I thought this token would be used only as a lottery ticket.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

Do you mean listing on exchanges? I did not see the information about this, I did not know that they were going to scroll on the exchanges, I thought this token would be used only as a lottery ticket.

Of course they will leaf through, have you not read the white paper of the project at all? Listing on exchanges and trading tokens is one of the drivers of growth.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

Of course they will leaf through, have you not read the white paper of the project at all? Listing on exchanges and trading tokens is one of the drivers of growth.

What are you talking about? can you explain? That is, the token will be traded on the stock exchanges, I understood, it will somehow promote the growth of the token rate?
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

What are you talking about? can you explain? That is, the token will be traded on the stock exchanges, I understood, it will somehow promote the growth of the token rate?
Well, of course, yes, users will trade this token on the stock exchange, this will contribute to growth. I understand this will be a cyclical driver of price growth.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

What is this growth driver? I understand this will not be one, that is, trading on the stock exchange will not be the only driver of price growth for a token?
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

What is this growth driver? I understand this will not be one, that is, trading on the stock exchange will not be the only driver of price growth for a token?

In white paper, they wrote about several such drivers, such as one-time. This driver will be a buyback, which will help the token to grow in value at the very beginning.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

In white paper, they wrote about several such drivers, such as one-time. This driver will be a buyback, which will help the token to grow in value at the very beginning.
And do they want to spend a large amount on a buyback? After all, for this to be reflected in the price, you need to spend a rather large amount on this, right?
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

And do they want to spend a large amount on a buyback? After all, for this to be reflected in the price, you need to spend a rather large amount on this, right?

That's right. As far as I understand, they plan to spend on it 80% of the amount collected during the tokensale, that is, most. It will also help to create a jackpot at the first stage.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

That's right. As far as I understand, they plan to spend on it 80% of the amount collected during the tokensale, that is, most. It will also help to create a jackpot at the first stage.
Wow, that's pretty impressive. The team is really interested in the fact that their project was relevant and successful, it deserves respect.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

I understand that at the initial stage, the buyback will help fill the jackpot fund, as well as stimulate the growth of the token. But this will be only once and the lottery will be held regularly and managed by a smart contract.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

I understand that at the initial stage, the buyback will help fill the jackpot fund, as well as stimulate the growth of the token. But this will be only once and the lottery will be held regularly and managed by a smart contract.

Everything is exactly as you say, yes. What confuses you in this case? In my opinion, this is extremely clear and logical logic of work, isn't it?
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

Everything is exactly as you say, yes. What confuses you in this case? In my opinion, this is extremely clear and logical logic of work, isn't it?
But I want to ask about what will happen next? For example, the second time from which fund the jackpot will be filled, because there will be no second buyout of tokens anymore.
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

But I want to ask about what will happen next? For example, the second time from which fund the jackpot will be filled, because there will be no second buyout of tokens anymore.

This is not necessary, it will happen automatically. People will produce part of the tokens, while others will buy these tokens in order to participate in the new lottery.
datans99

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

This is not necessary, it will happen automatically. People will produce part of the tokens, while others will buy these tokens in order to participate in the new lottery.
That is, it turns out that the token will be constantly bargaining, this is logical. But then his course will be very volatile, does it play a role?
Billy The Kid

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

That is, it turns out that the token will be constantly bargaining, this is logical. But then his course will be very volatile, does it play a role?

That's right, the token rate will be volatile and the more interest it will arouse among players - the higher the cost of the tokens will rise.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: