Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
datans99

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

I forgot about one very important detail. Another factor in favor of the growth of tokens is their buyback. His appointment, as I understand it, is necessary for the formation of the initial prize pool. By the way, do you know about the division of target costs when allocating funds into 2 groups? In the second group there is just the redemption of tokens.
heard about the buyback. It can also affect the rise in the cost of tokens. I did not hear about the division of target costs into 2 groups, but I assume that funds from the first group will be available after the end of the sale of tokens, and the second one will be frozen. I have already seen such a scheme in another project.
in general, you are right. The funds of group 1 include the total costs of software development, listing of tokens on the stock exchange, as well as legal services and marketing. The size is provided from 2 to 8 thousand ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Billy The Kid

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

for me this is unnecessary information now. On this issue, I completely trust the developers: I am sure that they will not merge! What is more important for me is that the project really be useful for society and help people with low incomes to win. And given that the draws are held every week, you can count on NeoGame to be able to help many.
datans99

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

for me this is unnecessary information now. On this issue, I completely trust the developers: I am sure that they will not merge! What is more important for me is that the project really be useful for society and help people with low incomes to win. And given that the draws are held every week, you can count on NeoGame to be able to help many.
the main thing is that this should not be to the detriment of those who are already dependent on gambling. You know, the more profitable the conditions to offer the player, the more comfortable and convenient it will be to play.
Billy The Kid

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

the main thing is that this should not be to the detriment of those who are already dependent on gambling. You know, the more profitable the conditions to offer the player, the more comfortable and convenient it will be to play.
I agree. But nevertheless, if you start from this, NeoGame will be able to contribute to the development of a cryptocurrency market and the entry of the gambling business to a new level.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

This is a very interesting and thought-provoking very smart for us to follow, I thought this would be a project and also the idea that will continue to evolve.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

Neogame, I want to believe that there is justice in the world and people will cease to be deceived. This is a good offer for both investors and players. I wonder what the coin looks like, is there a sketch? Smiley

Neogame (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

Neogame, I want to believe that there is justice in the world and people will cease to be deceived. This is a good offer for both investors and players. I wonder what the coin looks like, is there a sketch? Smiley

Hi, thanks for your comment

We have a logo of Ticket Token, so you'll be able to recognize it among other tokens Wink
See below

🔵🔵🔵 [ NEOGAME ] A NONPROFIT LOTTERY TO CHANGE THE GAME🔵🔵🔵
No owners | No commission | No people involved
https://neogame.io
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

I understand that at the initial stage, the buyback will help fill the jackpot fund, as well as stimulate the growth of the token. But this will be only once and the lottery will be held regularly and managed by a smart contract.

How can buybacks be done if this project is meant to operate as a nonprofit business?
Neogame (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

I understand that at the initial stage, the buyback will help fill the jackpot fund, as well as stimulate the growth of the token. But this will be only once and the lottery will be held regularly and managed by a smart contract.

How can buybacks be done if this project is meant to operate as a nonprofit business?

The most of the amount raised during ICO (about 90%) will be spent for the first Ticket token buyback. This will form the initial jackpot

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:50:00 AM

The most of the amount raised during ICO (about 90%) will be spent for the first Ticket token buyback. This will form the initial jackpot

You first sell tickets to launch the project and then you use 90% of the money to buy back the tickets? I am confused.
Neogame (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

You first sell tickets to launch the project and then you use 90% of the money to buy back the tickets? I am confused.

That's a very right question to ask and you can find everything in the Whitepaper:
"To form the initial prize fund, tokens will be purchased back from holders, and all funds collected in the token sale, minus funds allocated for development and promotion, will be channeled towards this.

The buyback will start a month before the first Neogame draw, and will continue until all funds are spent.

We expect token buyback to significantly influence the TKT exchange rate, which will lead to an increase in the value of the prize pool, which may be many times higher than the sum of the funds spent on its formation, and the tokens that remain in circulation.

In this way, Neogame can create one of the largest jackpots in the history of lotteries."

The link to the Whitepaper: https://neogame.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Neogame_eng_10Sep18.pdf

pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

BUMP FOR EXPOSURE

I believe that NEOGAME has TRUE potential. Like, seriously, there are some similar projects out there, but I reckon that this here is the be-all-end-all version of them.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Neogame (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

BUMP FOR EXPOSURE

I believe that NEOGAME has TRUE potential. Like, seriously, there are some similar projects out there, but I reckon that this here is the be-all-end-all version of them.

Thanks for your support!

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70]
  Print  

Jump to: