Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:22:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH Trading Strategy  (Read 189 times)
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

This is not the only thing that decides whether the coin will go down and what is the right time to buy.

There are several other things that can affect the price including the media, some tie up with someone and much more.

Whales can inlfuence many coins too. Going with this strategy in a long term will obly reap you bankrupcy and nothing else.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

This does look like an effective strategy. Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us. This will be of great help for the newcomers especially.
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

Well this does look like a very smart move and an easily underestandable strategy. And thanks for sharing it, will be a huge help and a long term help for the newbies
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

I tried the same strategy and I think it is very common among the investors as I have seen the same strategy being shared in various websites over the past few months. However, to be honest, I don't even feel like buying a fork like BCH as I have lost my faith on these forks who are nothing but some shitcoins to me right now.
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

Not only BCH but many other coins require some strategy to trade and gain profit from them. If everyone knew about these strategy then chances of you gaining profit would be dimmed slowly. Besides, the market is taking a crash right now so it’s hard to predict which coin will survive. I have no doubt with bitcoin but BCH, XRP, ADA seem worthless to me right now.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:58:54 AM

I tried the same strategy and I think it is very common among the investors as I have seen the same strategy being shared in various websites over the past few months. However, to be honest, I don't even feel like buying a fork like BCH as I have lost my faith on these forks who are nothing but some shitcoins to me right now.

The forks are indeed shitcoins that were generated to derive out extra value from the already existing currency and just to gain a monopoly and name over a particular crypto and claiming to be the main developer for the coin.

And if this strategy worked out that well then no one would ever be in a loss, and thats not the case, youll always need new investors or someone to fall into loss for you to gain profits. Strategies never work much in long term till you know some plans for that particular crypto.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:01:18 PM

Thanks for sharing this with us. It is really a nice strategy. We should follow this kind of situation very soon because BCH’s prices changes frequently. So it will be better I guess.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: