Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin impracticable payment. What is the solution?  (Read 866 times)
Qaimmadug

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

Bitcoin is not impractical payment. Using bitcoin credit card you can purchase your daily needs. Nowadays due to being mainstream many e-commerce sites, physical stores and retailers are accepting BTC payment. So there is lot of practical use of btc.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

Bitcoin is easy to transaction and fee less and it’s decentralized that’s why anyone can be anonymous when they transect and avoid third party. It’s useful for big transaction but still not appropriate for this kind of payment`
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

"It is not fair to label BTC with “impractical” just because you could not use it for paying pizza. There are many more sectors where btc is practical to use. So think in a positive way.

"
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:10:20 PM

Hope in future BTC will create some feature which will be able to this type of payment and give BTC holder ready to any kind of payment`
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

I think that this is a good solution for the current problems with bitcoin transactions but you need to move on and before the general acceptance of bitcoin is still very far away

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

Bitcoin are more usable and it make easy your transaction. it is payment system better than traditional payment system. if someone do not take payment by bitcoin you can try another. bitcoin are now widely used. it future are bright.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

Every coin has its purpose. Bitcoin doesn't have to be used to buy pizza's when there are hundreds of altcoins that can be used for that purpose. However, prepaid bitcoin cards can be used if they will only take btc

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

I think that the introduction of this technology could solve this problem and then bitcoin will be able to take on more importance in the world
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin to be used as a payment tool is currently not so much using it. but if there is a problem like that there may be a network failure or obstacle!
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:25:59 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 07:47:25 AM by jseverson

this is not necessary at all. i think this way of thinking is only because bitcoin is new and different that what we are used to. but if you think about it when you go to a restaurant and pay with credit card for instance, the manager doesn't make you wait a month or so for the transaction to finalize. no, they let you go and maybe in a couple of hours or in a day the transaction was reversed and the restaurant loses money because the credit card you used was stolen one but that is the risk that a restaurant owner takes.
so why do we insist on having a different way of things for bitcoin?

Probably because it's a lot harder to steal/clone a credit card than it is to attempt a race attack double spend. Both payment methods are imperfect and I'm not saying one issue is worse than the other, just that I understand the overall wariness on 0-confirmation Bitcoin transactions.

Lightning doesn't have this problem as far as I know though, so it's probably a non-issue at the end of the day.

edit: spelling

dohh

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

Right now if you want to buy a pizza with Bitcoin, you will have some problems, the delay it will take and the fees will make it impossible.

https://lightning.network

This seems to be a solution. What is your though about this? Is this going to be as secured and anonymous? Where are the source of this technology?

Lightning network is just a myth to delay the collapse of BTC scheme. It wont work.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

Right now if you want to buy a pizza with Bitcoin, you will have some problems, the delay it will take and the fees will make it impossible.

This seems to be a solution. What is your though about this? Is this going to be as secured and anonymous? Where are the source of this technology?

Lightning network is just a myth to delay the collapse of BTC scheme. It wont work.

Nice. Do you have any data to back up your claims? I don't know how you can call it a myth because its being tested on mainnet as far as I really don't understand your rationale, you say BTC will collapse and yet you are still here in the forum? What gives?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dohh

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

Nice. Do you have any data to back up your claims? I don't know how you can call it a myth because its being tested on mainnet as far as I really don't understand your rationale, you say BTC will collapse and yet you are still here in the forum? What gives?

Not directly, because this topic is made overcomplicated, as many other schemes. When direct data comes available, it will be so obvious, my claims would be worthless from there on.

What are my indirect arguments? Math. For BTC to become a mainstream currency, many conditions need to be met at the same time. One of those is HUGE scaling into mainstream quantities, by means of network bandwith, storage space, computing power and all that same time and at reasonable price. If BTC really "worked" how it is claimed to be working now, achieving those criteria at the same time is impossbile.

I have never bought a Satoshi and I consider BTC a scam. Why Im here? Sceptics can also be interested in some topics at the same time, can they not? I was in a team, that busted KairosPlanet scheme. Bad news for You, but I see tons of similarities.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

I think that the introduction of this technology could solve this problem and then bitcoin will be able to take on more importance in the world
but it will take a long time. some countries have even banned bitcoin. so first we must accept bitcoin as a currency then integrate it
Eatund79

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

Bitcoin are now widely useful if someone do not get payment by bitcoin you can avoid them and try to another els. it will make your profit. it's more secure and potential. you have a lot of opportunity to use bitcoin.
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

If they do not take the Bitcoin payment, then use it somewhere else. Bitcoin is now widely used. Everyone has a lot of good ideas about this. You do this what  say your mind. Buy Bitcoin will give you something profitable.
Paide1942

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

I think certain people tired less time promotion shit fork forcing developers toview  time on countermeasures as a substitute could of used up time on fix actual issues and we wouldn't be here this time.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

Online payment with Bitcoin has become very popular..There were some problems at first..Many of these issues have been resolved..The Lightning Network looks like a great technology and will completely remove the many problems.
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

It’s seems to be a good one but don't know whether to trust it or not as scam projects has increased a lot. We need to do a research on it so that we can understand that we can use it or not.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

I don't believe in the claim made on that website or one pager or whatever it is.

It says the scalability of their project is such that it is capable of making million or billion transactions per seconds? Oh shut up! So you think bitcoin creator was stupid person?

And what about the Visa and MasterCard services who are able to make max 25 to 40K transactions per seconds! Lolz. They need to sell themselves to this company then.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: