Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the heart of all coins  (Read 1633 times)
yazher (OP)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

As we all know it when bitcoin price goes down, most of the coins are heading down too. That's because bitcoin it is the Heart of all coins if its sound then all of the coins are good, if it's Bad then all of the coins are going down too. most of the time other coins are following the bitcoin price. just look up the market right now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Bitcoin is the heart of all coins not only this bitcoin is the heart of coin market, total market disturbed with the move of the bitcoin, if it shine all other coins shine and if it shows some down ward trend all other coins cool down and slide down ward, this is reason it called the heart of all coins.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

I agree. You can tell. Bitcoin does have a strong impact on all altcoins as it sets an example to others because it is at the top. And all this is well aware that at the moment everything is exactly as it works.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

As we all know it when bitcoin price goes down, most of the coins are heading down too. That's because bitcoin it is the Heart of all coins if its sound then all of the coins are good, if it's Bad then all of the coins are going down too. most of the time other coins are following the bitcoin price. just look up the market right now.

Bitcoin serves as chief of all the altcoins because we can see that it has the top rating and high value than the other so we can say that bitcoin is the heart of all coins. As we as a whole know it when bitcoin cost goes down, a large portion of the coins are heading down as well. That is on the grounds that bitcoin it is the Heart all things considered if its sound then the greater part of the coins are great, if it's Bad then the majority of the coins are going down as well. more often than not different coins are following the bitcoin cost. simply look into the market at this moment.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

It's true, every one knows this. Bitcoin dominates most of the crypto marketcap so it's expected.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

Yes because i think the the first coins in cryptocurrency world is bitcoin that's why i think why bitcoin is the heart of the all coins.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bitmixer

Activity: 73

One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

Yes it is true , the value of altcoins is steady at all times but when you compare it to bitcoin value there is a huge lose .
All this will be fixed soon and altscoin will have promising markets when bitcoin prices stable like before  .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a very good coin and it is the king/heart of all cryptos as it controls the price of other coin and if the price is high and the market is stable, the price of altcoin will also be high and if otherwise, it also affects altcoin. I think the reason for this is because it is the oldest crypto.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

Yes and since from the start that thing always happens because Bitcoin is the king of all cryptcurrencies that's why right now if BTC dominance are like this 49.2% the market will be so bloody because all of the money are really into Bitcoin but just wait a few more times and it will go in altcoins.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Yeah I noticed that too , because my other holdings are going down to same as the bitcoin do. But when bitcoin pump they will pump up too. Then some of my holdings are not following bitcoin price but it making a good price. And for me the coin who follow the bitcoin price have a good price soon.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

it's true that all coins are based on bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of all coins and the first cryptocurrency, in my opinion not all coins go down if bitcoin goes down there are also coins that go up.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

Because the whole of crypto ecosystem has started from the bitcoin and those altcoins are using bitcoin to get its price. I mean altcoin just use the bitcoin value in dollar terms to define its price and then that's the main point how the bitcoin can become the heard of cryptocurrency ecosystem.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

yes for sure, and it will remain so in the near future i am sure. i mean, it's obvious btc is the heart of this system, just maybe there'll be some rearrangements...

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin has a great influence on altcoins and the price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

It's true, every one knows this. Bitcoin dominates most of the crypto marketcap so it's expected.
Bitcoin is the king and has the biggest amount of users who support it so for me for the next years it will be the king on the market and will be on the first place on market.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

I agree with your post but also keep in mind that the other major factor is volume when there is panic people usually sell causing thw volume to drop but when market is bullish volume grows nicely, so volume plays vital role in moving thw market and the prices.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Bitcoin can also be likened to the mother of altcoins so bitcoin is always in the top position and all altcoins also follow it and I will let the people here know that.

FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

BTC Dominance: 49.1%. This is evident in this market BTC is the largest coin and it decides to wholly Altcoin. Once the prices of the BTC fluctuate, all Altcoin fluctuates. And BTC is the first coin and the price of all things altcoin is determined by the price of the BTC
michbello

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

Bitcoin serves as chief of all the altcoins because we can see that it has the top rating and high value than the other so we can say that bitcoin is the heart of all coins. As we as a whole know it when bitcoin cost goes down, a large portion of the coins are heading down as well. That is on the grounds that bitcoin it is the Heart all things considered if its sound then the greater part of the coins are great, if it's Bad then the majority of the coins are going down as well. more often than not different coins are following the bitcoin cost. simply look into the market at this moment.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

Yes I'm totally agree with you all coins down now due to bitcoin is down this situations shows that bitcoin is the king of all coin cryptocurrency market is on presure only because of bitcoin

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: