Author Topic: .  (Read 432 times)
Apollyon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:25:25 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2020, 01:55:17 AM by Apollyon

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

CareParrot looks to build a protocol that could serve as a secure portal where doctors and patients can engage without intermediaries. CareParrot plans to benefit the community for their participation in their healthcare solution.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

One of the main utility of CPX is to process payments between patients and doctors fast and easy. Users can pay for medical services rendered by physicians using CPX through their Universal Lobby and gain cashback points that can earn them more CPX down the line.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

What will happen with the price of token after the token sale? Will it apprecaite?
monacogooner

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

Interesting project who have not beat about the bush on regulations, have gone to Wyoming and got the docs and regs done. I like the business model and the way the mining works and think there is a good chance of building a good community and network here whee others have tried and failed/
Good team overall with some good experience. I like to see the irish guy involved as he is good
Hope they can get out of the gates in the current environment on raises as its a project that deserves a good crack of the whip to get it moving
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

does anyone know when did omnitude presale happened and how much had it raised, i think its a good project, but i wanna know how is other people think of it
tuansyho2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
monacogooner

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

does anyone know when did omnitude presale happened and how much had it raised, i think its a good project, but i wanna know how is other people think of it

Think they struggle in the end, heard they turned down a lot fo money really that wanted some discounts. Not sure I am keen on the airdrop plan , that seems to have killed the price.  On the business side seems they have done well in Malta with transport and others
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

Health service protocol projects have always been projects that have high enthusiasm in every launch, because there are so many people who need them to build their lives to be healthier, and combined with blockchain technology, I think this project will have a special place in the future

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

CareParrot plans to explore and possibly release an AI (Artificially Intelligent) powered Karla the CareParrot as its universal personal healthcare assistant approx. around April of 2019 (TBD)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

I dont think there will be use from sitting on ur ass and evaluating what, protocol. What is that after all? The infographics is as inconclusive as its dumb. Care about what, what do u even squawking about? Gather what data and from where. There are standards for organizing uproars, there are techniques for evading or mitigating the effects of homicide. Now what are ur high standards for this.

Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

I have a strong interest in both health and social interaction. The team here are covering most bases with token experience and health. Good luck.
atonimoto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

This indeed is a very good project as an alternative for earning money! As a student myself, seeing projects like these give me joy and hope to earn extra money to help in my own way my family. I really do hope that this project will be the next big thing. Good luck!
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

I am very pleased with all the project advisors who seem to be very experienced in the field of health services, and make this project one of the projects that have the potential to succeed with blockchain health services, because seeing all the teams, many people are convinced that this project can be their health partner

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
zefirk

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

Interesting project, follow
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:44:11 PM

Here you wrote about health problems, about obsolete technologies. But, what exactly are you going to do besides that you will release your coin?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

I am very pleased with all the project advisors who seem to be very experienced in the field of health services, and make this project one of the projects that have the potential to succeed with blockchain health services, because seeing all the teams, many people are convinced that this project can be their health partner

This would make sense in the nuthouse. I have seen many attempts to revitalize sleeping giants like cinni coin or myriad which are undoubtedly big in their naturalistic beauty. Another thing is, the coins I mentioned mouldered and decayed several linux epochs back, making it hard to conduct the campaign for resurrection. Luckily for u I have retained several wallets and can sell u a chunk if u want.
Zakhar

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

the idea looks very cool, but I've seen a lot of similar projects. Tell me, what distinguishes your project from everyone else? and whether there will be a counter on the site so that we can see how many tokens you sold

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

I like the product concept, I am a believer in telemedics for a variety of reasons. It will be interesting to see the investor mix on this one as it could be a very good case study.
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

Hospital workflow can increase even better if this helps cases not get to the physical bricks and mortar.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: