Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Crypto Market will Recover  (Read 746 times)
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

It is very odd that you are mixing pump and dump with the overall market situation.
First of all , this is completely wrong. Pump and dump groups exisit because it is easy to manipulate low liqudity markets, they were , they are an they will continue to exist.

Right now BTC is being manipulated, look at the straight up and down movements. If the BTc can be manipulated then the smaller alts stand no chance.

The overall market situation is defined by bear market at the moment, which includes several factors.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikstl

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

I recently got acquainted with such a project as OSA DC. it was really cool!
kowalski77

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

Friends so many User usually ask this Question How crypto market will recover?  Friends To understand the Crypto Market recovery we need to understand Pump and Dump first.In Early September 2017 people find a way to be rich by investing in crypto market. companies issues his shares "Tokens" and people buy & sell these tokens to each other on higher prices one hand to another.Price goes up but crypto startups had no product in the market at that time and price is increasing day by day.  At that time some pumping groups took advantage and boosted that fake price so high and the result declared as loss of money of Public. No Product  , No Product Value , Just a Vision Understand Now. Now come to the Point how market will recover? By the End of 2018 Some companies will be on the way to delivering the Product and some will be delivered and their product will be popular "if so" they become a Global Brand.Product will hold its Own Market Value itself.Prices will start Increasing and People will attract again. Friends We can see massive pump by end of 2018 or Starting Quarter of 2019. "So many Inventions declared garbage before which later change the world".Stay Positive

What You Think? add your Opinions so that users can understand better how crypto market will recover.

Low liquidity markets will have to vanish. Pumpers and dumpers will become more adequate enough. Thus the situation will probably stabilize and trustworthy startups solving real life issues will do the trick.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

The crypto market will move down or become stable until an event occurs that will affect people's opinions and cause interest or excitement. Since the beginning of 2018 there has been a decline in interest in investment and trading. An event that will change the situation will be the creation of laws in the governments of the United States, China, the European Union, regulating crypto values ​​like securities on conventional futures, currency and stock exchanges. How long will this regulation take a legal look? I hope in 2019 will change for the better, and the crypto markets again will fly up.
bitcame

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

I don't know when this market will recover but I believe if the market will be back at the crypto triumph last year. All prices will increase crypto, and all those who invest and trade crypto will benefit.

✹✹✹ FiveStarMiningNetwork.com ✹✹✹
ERC20 Token that will bring returns to its token holders
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:26:48 AM

We never know when the market will recover, all this is unexpected. But if we can follow the market well it will certainly know the developments that occur and this chart will always show its miracle. Over time the market is able to recover and can be controlled for a while. But who will be able to?
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

I think the next time the encryption market takes off needs to be a good time, this time may be some policy impetus or encryption is widely used by many industries, I would like the entire encryption industry to be widely used, so that it is possible to achieve long-term growth. In addition, ICO will always exist, but rules need to be changed.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

there are several reasons that make market prices are fall. one of them is a lot of people who sell their Crypto assets at cheap price. they didn't know that it was one of the things that made crypto prices are down in the market. and to make the market price recover is not selling the crypto cheaply and keeping it well.
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:35:38 AM

Hopefully the market will recover crypto, I really expect it to happen, heaven knows what makes the market recovered but now very market situation makes us all people working on crypto feel difficult.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:36:45 AM

In my opinion, the cryptocurrancy market will recover if many people will decide to buy lots of tokens on the market. That will not increase unless the pope plans to buy millions of dollars of Bitcoin. Then we can say that next year will be able to cover all of our losses for now and hope that the market will not decline.
David Corney

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

We have to believe that the market will recover as before, all we can do is wait for the market revival, hopefully this won't last long so people who earn money through crypto can be more enthusiastic to invest in crypto
camuszpride

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:52:53 AM

For some reason I didn't really know what is behind this extremely volatile of cryptocurrency. There are many rumors but I didn't want to believe all of that. In fact, now I have lost almost half of my funds but still have hope to become successful soon. It's just a matter of time just like last year. We need more patience if we lose and wait for it's comeback!
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

It will recover because their is a lot of people now that investing on the bitcoin because the price is very low and some  altcoin will soon recover so its better to buy now because anytime soon it will recover and you will get profits
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:16:08 AM

In my own opinion, one way to crypto market to recover is for investors to trust and believe in the potential of cryptocurrency. The second quarter of this year up until now is turning point for cryptoworld ,full of bad newsthat result to mistrust of investors.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:30:14 AM

Now many large players, exchanges are not profitable to bitcoin is constantly growing. Too many people to give money to everyone! Now bitcoin will be volatile but will not go up for long!
quiritarycrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

The decline in crypto prices that we see today is not a long-term fall. I am sure this crypto fall is only temporary, as is usually the case. Hopefully, at the beginning of next month, crypto will be able to return to the green zone with a bigger increase than the last few days.
bitrocamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

We can only wait for Crypto to recover. But there is a way, that is Buying coins on a large scale while the price is cheap and invites other friends you know in this Forum to buy coins simultaneously. I am sure, if the method is channeled to many people, then the price of coins will soar high.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

I think that the price is very interesting to get on board... An interesting price is the first step to make new investments. Usually when you lose the hope, suddenly the market starts again to run. We'll see.
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

There is no need to worry at all just have so much faith in the industry, and believe that sooner or later, we will experience a season of green on market. Let's hodl on and wait a little longer and make sure you invest more
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

let's just wait today because we're in the ghost month now. and the wealthy people this month are the most money they can have so maybe the crypto investors are out of their own different coin, like bitcoin so very cheap today, we just end it and wait months and hopefully the market price has increased.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: