Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 BRAVO 🔵 ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS 🔴🔴🔴  (Read 24059 times)
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

When is the ICO

The Bravo ICO runs from August 13 to November 30. I feel a little strange, they didn't update on the first post.
Price:  1 BVO = 0.10 USD
Soft cap: 10,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 34,700,000 USD

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sembada

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:34:27 AM

When is the ICO

The Bravo ICO runs from August 13 to November 30. I feel a little strange, they didn't update on the first post.

it turns out that the duration of ICO in this project is still long, hopefully, in the future, more and more investors will join this project so that the target is achieved.
fgp5

Activity: 245
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

How many coins do you plan to release? Is it possible to additional emission or not?
solnce010515

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:57:51 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 06:03:17 PM by solnce010515

I don't quite understand if bravo is a payment service or also a service where customers and performers can find each other?

I think, it's will be something like paypal or webmoney. If you are registered in one system, you can transfer money incognito
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

When is the ICO

It is very rare to meet short ICO. In this conditions I consider it quite acceptable such a period.

Puziric

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

How can I request to join the Whitelist?
solnce010515

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

When is the ICO

it turns out that the duration of ICO in this project is still long, hopefully, in the future, more and more investors will join this project so that the target is achieved.

Do you know how much money they have collected already?
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

When is the ICO

Do you know how much money they have collected already?
The site does not have a counter of collected funds. Only the creators can tell you about this.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

How many targets have been collected now? I saw on the website this project did not find where the funds had been collected. if the development of this project gets better I think investors will be increasingly interested in investing here.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
KimmNature

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

How many targets have been collected now? I saw on the website this project did not find where the funds had been collected. if the development of this project gets better I think investors will be increasingly interested in investing here.
I also do not see such data on the site, but ICO is just starting. It is too early to demand a report from them.

Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

what is your marketing plan? what would happen if you didn't reach the hard cap?

That's a great question. But now it very difficult to collect hard cap. In this case, I thing that if they collect soft cap it will be good. This project is prospective.
Gradually the market shows more and more signals to growth. If it really grows, I think that a hard cap can be assembled.
Riha

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

what is your marketing plan? what would happen if you didn't reach the hard cap?

That's a great question. But now it very difficult to collect hard cap. In this case, I thing that if they collect soft cap it will be good. This project is prospective.
Gradually the market shows more and more signals to growth. If it really grows, I think that a hard cap can be assembled.
We hope that he will return to his former state as soon as possible. Then all projects will develop more rapidly.

solnce010515

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

Guys i can't register on the site. Have anybody tried already registered?
KimmNature

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

We hope that he will return to his former state as soon as possible. Then all projects will develop more rapidly.
And it seems to me that as the project develops in difficult time, it shows whether it is successful or not

Tcpark

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

Every day Bravo project is being improved and getting better and better! I'm sure that at this pace this project will achieve incredibly great hights!
d3precat152

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

I'm interested in the possibility of payments incognito (BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P).) I found information that such an application would be available only for mobile phones, it would be good to create such an application for computers.
Maybe they are planning not an application, but simply a desktop version on the site. I think it is much easy to do.
desktop version is a convenient solution for many users. work with a full keyboard and monitor is more convenient than with a phone.
KimmNature

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:01:09 PM

I'm interested in the possibility of payments incognito (BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P).) I found information that such an application would be available only for mobile phones, it would be good to create such an application for computers.
Maybe they are planning not an application, but simply a desktop version on the site. I think it is much easy to do.
desktop version is a convenient solution for many users. work with a full keyboard and monitor is more convenient than with a phone.
I agree with you in this. But I think that it makes no sense to make an application it can realized as web version.

Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

I agree with you in this. But I think that it makes no sense to make an application it can realized as web version.
I fully agree that web version is enough.
Riha

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

Maybe the creators are planning to do something like internet banking, but of course with quite a different payment system

Puziric

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

Guys i can't register on the site. Have anybody tried already registered?

I haven't tried, what's the problem? What error do you have?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: