Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 BRAVO 🔵 ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS 🔴🔴🔴  (Read 24059 times)
Ring8523

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

Bravo was built for a new generation of user that demands simplicity, privacy and anonymity. I think BVO will enhance the ability to pay securely, instantly and globally with significantly low fees. A previous version of Bravo fiat currency is available today on Google Play and Apple AppStore.
I am glad that the project already has a working product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Puziric

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

When will the other languages of the site and WP?
bubbalex (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

What is the minimum amount that I can invest? Will you accept credit cards or just cryptocurrencies?
At the moment there is a private sale, officially you can't buy tokens bravo now.

Puziric

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

What will be the price per BVO token?
solnce010515

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

I really like the idea of ​​BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P). Will this work as a special application for a mobile phone? Or how?
Rrite

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

I really like the idea of ​​BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P). Will this work as a special application for a mobile phone? Or how?
I think they are mostly focused on working with a mobile phone.
Blryface

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

Hello! How i can get more infromation about ur project and team?
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

The team has considerable experience in working with finances and blockchain. I think they will be able to implement the plan.
I think the team will implement it, because being a team has a very heavy burden. appointment as a team is not that easy, there must be a lot of consideration and expertise in various fields

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

Bravo has a very good concept. this project is also supported by an experienced team in their fields. Looks like Bravo has been built for a long time, but unfortunately I can't see your roadmap on Bravo's website, I want to know Bravo's journey from the start and the next plan. maybe the team will share it through this thread?

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Puziric

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

Where is the Bravo team located?
solnce010515

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Incognito translations are a very good idea. But this means that you will support the "black market". Many people will be able to use your service to pay for drugs, for example. How to deal with this?
Rrite

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

We need to go through the procedure KYC in your project?
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

Please tell me how to participate in your project? Terms of issue of coins and terms of access to the stock exchange?
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

Incognito translations are a very good idea. But this means that you will support the "black market". Many people will be able to use your service to pay for drugs, for example. How to deal with this?
I do not understand how incognito translation related to paymrnt for drags? What is a rapport?
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:44:58 PM

I do not understand how incognito translation related to paymrnt for drags? What is a rapport?
And It's really interesting. One to the other does not apply at all. But as always attached

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

And It's really interesting. One to the other does not apply at all. But as always attached
It seems to me that it meant not just translations. But in any case, linked completely different res. Do not take this seriously. The project is quite interesting

d3precat152

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

What is the minimum amount that I can invest? Will you accept credit cards or just cryptocurrencies?
At the moment there is a private sale, officially you can't buy tokens bravo now.
When is the beginning of a public sale? Do I have to register in the whitelist to participate ICO?
solnce010515

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:26:52 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 01:41:42 PM by solnce010515

It seems to me that it meant not just translations. But in any case, linked completely different res. Do not take this seriously. The project is quite interesting
hi guys)) I also think that this is a very interesting project. With the "black market" it was just an example. Just,  this project wants to work with the governments and at the same time support hidden payments. Which governments will allow this?
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

hi guys)) I also think that this is a very interesting project. With the "black market" it was just an example. Just, if to think, this project wants to work with the governments and at the same time support hidden payments. Which governments will allow this?
And with what government are the cryptocurrency business settled? I think it's still too early to say about it.

Rrite

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

And with what government are the cryptocurrency business settled? I think it's still too early to say about it.
Anonymous payments within the state are prohibited in all countries. Perhaps there will be some agreements with the government.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: