Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Magazine  (Read 6923 times)
lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

Welcome to crypto space guys. Thank you for that kind of magazine. It will surely helpful to newinvestors and they can track easily news about their tokens. I love these kind of news about crypto. I hope someday we will have a own tv channel for full of crypto and coins . It will be amazing to watch .
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

hopefully it can convince investors and altcoin traders that altcoin won't die. there are a lot of bad issues about altcoin, especially the fear of eth prices.
but with ongoing discussion forums slowly this issue will disappear. and trust will grow. we need more positive news.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Altcoin Magazine (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

Welcome to crypto space guys. Thank you for that kind of magazine. It will surely helpful to newinvestors and they can track easily news about their tokens. I love these kind of news about crypto. I hope someday we will have a own tv channel for full of crypto and coins . It will be amazing to watch .

We appreciate your support. Follow our twitter: https://twitter.com/Alt__Magazine for different cryptocurrency contests. We run contests in partnership with different coins almost every week.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

I got excited about a real magazine for a second there Cheesy.

Why I assumed the old version of paper magazines would exists on something as high tech as altcoins is definitely silly, I should have guessed it was a blog type deal because that is the improved version of magazines to begin with and something as niche as altcoins (well niche around the world, definitely not niche in crypto space) should have a better way to reach out to readers than a paper magazine.

I wanted to share my two thoughts on this magazine, I see you use medium almost all the time for it, why not use either stellar or your own website ? If you use your own website (can continue writing on medium, just have your own website too) that would make it more official and professional looking, having a "news website" type deal on wordpress is incredibly simple.

If you however use stellar you could even get paid for writing these without worrying about any other way of making money because stellar is a good way to get paid as well.
Altcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

I got excited about a real magazine for a second there Cheesy.

Why I assumed the old version of paper magazines would exists on something as high tech as altcoins is definitely silly, I should have guessed it was a blog type deal because that is the improved version of magazines to begin with and something as niche as altcoins (well niche around the world, definitely not niche in crypto space) should have a better way to reach out to readers than a paper magazine.

I wanted to share my two thoughts on this magazine, I see you use medium almost all the time for it, why not use either stellar or your own website ? If you use your own website (can continue writing on medium, just have your own website too) that would make it more official and professional looking, having a "news website" type deal on wordpress is incredibly simple.

If you however use stellar you could even get paid for writing these without worrying about any other way of making money because stellar is a good way to get paid as well.

We appreciate the feedback! We are currently working on a website, which will go live in the coming months. Leading up to the launch we will be running a lot of different contest on twitter (https://twitter.com/Alt__Magazine) where people can win cryptocurrencies, so stay tuned for a lot of existing things!

Altcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

The new blockchain finance sector — 3 companies that will find their niche! Do you guys agree that these companies have a good chance of finding their niche? Let us know which companies you thin will find their niche!

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/the-new-blockchain-finance-sector-3-companies-that-will-find-their-niche-807e48e744d5
Antony97

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

There are many rumors about Altcoin for now.What you believe in depends on your research.To predict the future you need to understand today.There are subcoins that can be invested.I'd better read and investigate.Good Luck

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Altcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

Top 5 crypto news stories Oct 27!

1. Stories today include:

2. EOS is 17,000 times more energy efficient than ethereum

3. 100 Chinese investors are accusing Elastos of fraud

5. Exodus wallet supports instant exchange of TrueUSD

6. Chinese court rules in Bitcoin’s favor

7. Indian Supreme court pressures the central bank to make it’s mind up about crypto guidelines

Read more here: https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/eos-is-17-000-times-more-energy-efficient-than-ethereum-696c7260d56e
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

Hello guys.
We are a new cryptocurrency magazine called Altcoin Magazine. We would like to introduce ourselves, to this community by introducing you to our magazine. Our Magazine will be writing about the latest crypto news, but we will be focusing on great altcoin projects.

Best regards Altcoin Magazine.

August 1st, 2018 - Crypto Highlight; Stakenet and Cross Chain Proof of Stake (CCPoS)!

Cross Chain Proof of Stake (CCPOS)
"An atomic swap is essentially proof — a user is proving he has transferred funds from one account to another and thus its contract terms are satisfied. A verification mechanism on the other end is observing making sure the first user does act honestly and is true to his promise. If all is good the contract is allowed to execute, if not they are able to refute — cancelling the contract."

Link to article: 

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/todays-crypto-highlight-stakenet-and-cross-chain-proof-of-stake-ccpos-ebfe19e600fc

August 2nd, 2018 - Crypto Highlight: Zeepin | GalaCloud - Distributive Encrypted Data Storage Network

GalaCloud Distributive Encrypted Storage Network by ZEEPIN

"GalaCloud is the distributive encrypted cloud storage system that ZEEPIN team has dedicated to build, which has noticeable advantages over the traditional solutions. Not only will it effectively safeguard data safety, but also has innovative meanings in its economic model as well as its connection with dApps."

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/todays-crypto-highlight-zeeplin-galacloud-distributive-encrypted-data-storage-network-ab45869a48e4?

It's a welcome idea that would give more relevance to altcoins and not just that, even to cryptocurrency in general. This would even help to promote some good projects and bring them into limelight.
I would advise that you maintain a standard, where the projects or altcoins whose news would be propagated will be those of good prospects and not shitcoins.
There are definitely hidden gems in some altcoins that many are yet to discover.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

This will be something good to have, a magazine that bitcoin can consult when they are looking for new altoins in the market. It can also be one of the ways to tell the real news that is going on in the market instead of people believing whatever fuds that they are fed by the media. This will be something that can grow to be very good if it is properly handled.
Altcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

This will be something good to have, a magazine that bitcoin can consult when they are looking for new altoins in the market. It can also be one of the ways to tell the real news that is going on in the market instead of people believing whatever fuds that they are fed by the media. This will be something that can grow to be very good if it is properly handled.

Thank you. We appreciate the feedback. We also dislike this fud method that has been taking over crypto. We want to bring real and quality crypto content to our readers.

Let us know if you have any suggestions for our magazine, or any ideas to make it better. We want to listen to the community and our readers! Best Regards Altcoin magazine.
Altcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

Why Security Token Offerings (STOs) Will Replace ICOs

In June 2018, the SEC declared that most ICO projects were similar to securities and they will be subject to SEC regulations. Enter Security Token Offerings (STOs).

The crypto markets had a strong, even if a mixed reaction to the decision.

Many investors and crypto developers welcomed the change because crypto projects gain instant credibility when approved by the SEC.

However, many new and existing platform developers were concerned that they would be subject to strict SEC guidelines.

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/why-security-token-offerings-stos-will-replace-icos-a1133c920ab1
aileen393332xe5157

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

I support Altcoin magazine. Through this magazine I will be able to learn about the crypto market, about the Altcoin and refer to them before making their own decisions. At the same time, Altcoin magazine also contributed to popularizing Altcoin to the community.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

Altcoin Magazine will be a source of news about the crypto market, providing information about the Altcoin to the community. This is a communication channel that can be easily disseminated in the community. In addition, people can use Altcoin as a reference factor in their decisions. Readers will yearn for Altcoin magazine with valuable news and high accuracy!
Altcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

I support Altcoin magazine. Through this magazine I will be able to learn about the crypto market, about the Altcoin and refer to them before making their own decisions. At the same time, Altcoin magazine also contributed to popularizing Altcoin to the community.

Thank you! we try to provide you with the latest and only top quality content. Stay tunned for a lot fo contest down the road! Best Regards Altcoin Magazine
Altcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

History of Blockchain Part 1

About this Series:
In 2008, at the height of the financial crisis and the meltdown of the global economy, something very special happened. Satoshi Nakamoto had discovered a way to guarantee trust between people anonymously across the internet. Just like Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution by natural selection or Albert Einstein’s theory of relativity, it was an idea with almost magical properties with the revolutionary potential to change everything

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/history-of-blockchain-part-1-adam-smith-1776-8b4fadb9bc3e
Altcoin Magazine (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

Crypto-Analysis 2018: How to Fundamentally Value #Ethereum!

It appears that cryptocurrency is at the exact same point in time as when the stock market was booming in the 1920s. During this time, stocks would trade purely on sentiment. At this time, companies with little to no earnings would be able to raise millions of dollars, and in turn the market boomed. In the economic context, many parallels can be drawn between this time and the time that we are currently living. The exact same behaviors that occurred during the 1920s and the lead up to the great depression can be seen to be acting out in the cryptocurrency space right now.

https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/crypto-analysis-2018-how-to-fundamentally-value-ethereum-292772ce9710
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

What i noticed in this thread is the acounts that responses are mostly newly created account?Looks like theres something happening in bumping the thead 😂

But the aspect is good and very helpful,i may recommend this for the community to have good looks about the altcoins.whos needed to be seen by most of the traders or prospects traders
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

Thanks for the information. You always want to be on the wave. Your journal is just help. It is always interesting to read the opinions of experts, news, events and all about cryptocurrency.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

Altcoin Magazine is one of the creative ideas. It contributes greatly to the spread of Altcoin to the wider community. This is where crypto professionals can make analyzes, comments ... about the Altcoin. Besides, it is also one of the important documents for investors to consult before making decisions on Altcoin ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: