Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin become currency a new State?  (Read 2107 times)
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:50:19 AM

I think that bitcoin is unlikely to become the global currency of the future. But it's without a doubt that there will be a crypto currency. The digital currency created for such purposes can take the best from Bitcoin, considering and correcting its weak points.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:56:14 AM

The volatility of the crypto currency is too large, so it is still dangerous to make it a global currency. It can not be controlled by the state and this can also affect the economy of the whole country.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

The volatility of the crypto currency is too large, so it is still dangerous to make it a global currency. It can not be controlled by the state and this can also affect the economy of the whole country.
It can be manage by the state if how know method suitable management Bitcoin to become same money of country and big value of Bitcoin could be background business development.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

WE already have a new state in bitcoin family actually the states (government) wants to control the system at all time and in everything including the crypto. But if we that is holding the crypto agree to work within our selves and transact within we can ignore the old states order and continue our P2P transaction which will ensure the freedom we envisage from bitcoin.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?
in my opinion the most important thing for the future is that crypto currencies can be recognized by countries around the world and can make transactions like a currency that applies

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

I think that's not possible right now, but the future can be. Some countries prohibit Bitcoin, so why are Bitcoin users becoming independent, in a single Bitcoin state? That looks great. However, Bitcoin is so volatile and probably unstable, maybe we should wait for it to stabilize.
Humne1965

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Yes its possible. Because it already develop al most all of the sector. It already use to an alternatively currency some of the country. So I think its possible to use a currency for new state.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

It can be happened that bitcoin is currency because the usability is increasing with satisfactory number so it can be a currency for a new state.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

Many people dreams of making a new country where bitcoin is the main currency, but believe me its not as fun as it thought, its nice to use a currency with decentralised for yourself, but for the country its a disaster, if you realise now big whales are manipulating the price, imagine your country's economic being manipulated by the big whales, all of the citizens will suffered and the country's inflation will be very fluctuative
Yes, that's right with what you say, if bitcoin becomes the currency of a country, the country's economy is regulated by a whale.
and experts have agreed that bitcoin will never dominate fiat currencies. will never
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

Of course, maybe he has every chance! bitcoin is a new unaccountable currency that will replace paper money!
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

I think, it’s more business than real currency for people today. Because as the name cryptocurrency implies, Bitcoin was intended not as a speculative asset but as a free-standing currency to compete with, and ultimately replace, government-issued currencies like the US dollar and others. While the price of Bitcoin has surged, its use as a currency has stagnated, or even declined.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

If ever a certain country uses btc more than it's local currency and apply a tax for it, maybe it could happen. Because a certain country cannot sustain it's integrity without funds, and taxes is where the government get the funds.
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

I think, a lot of us saw Bitcoin like tool for freedom. Now most people look at this like opportunity for enrichment. I don’t think that rich equals freedom. I know a many rich people’s. They are far from freedom.

It is now evident that just cryptocurrencies is not sufficient to achieve the goal. We need a State at our side. But current States seek to preserve the old order.

State it is a community with uniform rules. Territorial principle don’t need for creation of the State in the 21st century. So what do you think what's to stop us to come together and creation a new State now?

The idea and the concept of bitcoin are in the objective and purpose of improving the quality of transferring funds and avoiding hassle double spending transactions (between the receiver and the sender) without any third party; thus, it may pave its way to an internet-based innovation strategy for business transactions and operations.

Since the dawn of time and normal trades such as the basic and simple one – bartering of products; up to the development of new civilization  to the new age of technology where we invest and get money out of digital form which will then be converted into fiat currency. Thus, the assumption of unified and State ruled policies regarding bitcoin is far than freedom but by the suggestion of financial matters and autonomy.
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

Bitcoin is the future, but you should not get ahead of it.
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Bitcoin is a tool to financial freedom and a weapon to fight poverty. Take the advantage and change your life with bitcoin

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Heavens Gate

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

The use of bitcoin as an acceptable means for making payments for goods and services shows that when a new state decides by regulation and policies that they wish to adopt the bitcoin as their currency, then why not. Nothing stops them.
Melchizedek1

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:15:47 PM

with the haphazard nature of the bitcoin at the moment, no new state with sound economists and forecasters should adopt the bitcoin as a currency. the recent free fall of assets on the blockchain shows that the bitcoin is highly unstable and thus not reliable.
HistoryVampire

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

Bitcoin is a great coin and it is also popular among the people. If government shows any positive attitude for bitcoin then it will become an official state currency.
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

Yes bitcoin is really for everyone and i know there is nothing impossible in the future, bitcoin will really going to be a number one currency in the world and it will really going to create new community or new state.
Farul

Activity: 270
Merit: 309

Shinji bgt gwh

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

I Think. NO!
Why ? National Currency Is Often Connected To Country's  Identity
Goverment Also Must Be Responsible For The Currency Production And Circulation(A Think That You Can't Do In Bitcoin)

BTW If You Will Create A New Country That Use Bitcoin For Their National Currency
Where?(The Only Land That Not Claimed By ANy Country Is Bir Tawil)
And Who'll Recognize Your Country,There's A Lot Of Country That Exist But Not Recognized(Somaliland)

"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away." - Shinji Ikari
🤖 Wannabe CTF Player 🌌
👼🚀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: