Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] [ICO] Aerum - Blockchain 3.0⭐🔥  (Read 17352 times)
smellmycheese

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

Very interesting concept, I am fascinated by sharding of the blockchain, my only concern is that it can sacrifice safety if there is a small pool of nodes. How do you plan to tackle this issue?

Very impressed with the litepaper, I don't think I have seen a larger and more detailed litepaper from a project. It's over 30 pages long. I don't want to even guess how long the white paper will be!
cryptoaddict56

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Do you have KYC for bounties or investments?
alrand
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

Do you have KYC for bounties or investments?

No for bounties. For investments - over 1000 usd.
alrand
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

Very interesting concept, I am fascinated by sharding of the blockchain, my only concern is that it can sacrifice safety if there is a small pool of nodes. How do you plan to tackle this issue?

Very impressed with the litepaper, I don't think I have seen a larger and more detailed litepaper from a project. It's over 30 pages long. I don't want to even guess how long the white paper will be!

Thanks! Whitepaper is soon to be released! We have a product in the late beta, so the whitepaper is basically a product documentation which makes it far more complex and detailed than any future-looking whitepaper. We are talking about blueprints here. Maybe we will need to break it down to white and yellow paper though to release whitepaper first.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

I see aerum projects are very fast developing, and now there are so many people who have known aerum,
aerum attractiveness is very good, this cannot be wasted
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Good project
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

When does the ICO start and where is your project based?

Looks a very promising project with a large, strong team.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:05:01 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 07:18:55 PM by D1jay

Is there a specific importance of being in blockchain 3.0 over other project?   I know there are other almost similar project that promise faster transactions to end users, high throughput and very scalable already in the market,  

so what makes Aerum stand out from this similar project that are already gaining ground? and do you consider these similar project (e.g Zillqa, QuckChain etc) to be direct competitors?
Love project with faster transactions and i believe this project will do well as others, will keep an eye on this thread.

coinfunda

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

Really like the project. Here is one detailed article: aerum ico review

## NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS || NEVER CLICK ON EMAIL LINKS|| NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR CRYPTO ##
choliem3@gmail.com

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

Hope this is the best project I've ever done
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

I see aerum projects are very fast developing, and now there are so many people who have known aerum,
aerum attractiveness is very good, this cannot be wasted
this project has attracted a lot of attention from investors and prize hunters to join Aerum. I think in the future Aerum will become an preferred project and become the most profitable ICO for the community.
stanstedbean

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

When does the white paper and ICO start?
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Very interesting concept and I have just read your lite paper. Although where is your white paper? Do we have a date that it will be completed?
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

If I understand correctly that private sale is completed? Is this true? And how much money was raised, if not secret?
The idea is interesting, the only thing missing is the option of applications on your blockchain. If I understand correctly, then for now most likely applications and dAPP will not be according to plans?
Aerum official

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

What bounties do you have ongoing? Also are you going to any crypto events? I like to meet projects before investing (I am based in Berlin).

Hello, yes we have some airdrops. You can find the information here:-

1 - https://www.crowdholding.com/project/286/task/673/1000000-xrm-60000-aerum-2-in-1-multi-media-airdrop-program

2 - https://www.crowdholding.com/project/286/task/675/50000-xrm-3000-aerum-twitter-promotion-bounty

Also you can see what events we have been to and going to at our website - https://www.aerum.com

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask away!
Aerum official

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

When does the ICO start and where is your project based?

Looks a very promising project with a large, strong team.

We are currently in the private sale phase of the token sale. We will then have a whitelist round and then the public sale. The public sale will launch on the 1st of January.

You can sign up to the whitelist by visiting https://www.aerum.com.
Aerum official

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

When does the white paper and ICO start?

We are in the process of completing the white paper, as we are having a very extensive one (our litepaper is over 30 pages long). Keep visiting our website or keep up to date by following us on our social medias.

We are currently in the private sale phase of the token sale. We will then have a whitelist round and then the public sale. The public sale will launch on the 1st of January.

Aerum official

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

Good project, I think this will be a great success!

When is the ICO starting?

Thanks for the kind words!

cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

How long has the project been alive? When was the inception of the concept?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

Since the transactions will not have fees, how will the network be maintained? And how exchanges will deal with rates, since they charge network fees for withdrawal.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: