Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Really it's a disease!##Crypto maniac!!  (Read 481 times)
followmemyfellow (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Shocked Huh  ::)The era of 2017 is the era of crypto currency! Everyone try to get it, now it is 2018.. because most of people think if I put my bukcs in crypto project it will definitely make me rich in recent years..as satoshi nakamoto's# BITCOIN revolution!!So they go for a Rush, put their money in different projects,they often forget what the project is..how it works what it's white paper.. This project creator r often promote their business through airdrop and bounty campaign..This is the time people r addicted to it..they forget their peacefull life activity and they put their valuable time in it..day by day they will become more and more addicted!!..cry for CRYPTOs the #CRYPTOMANIAC!!
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

Many newbie invest on projects which are scams because they weren’t careful about the project and didn’t analysis it’s paper too. So many of them are lose their wallet.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

Now the disease is treated by the dynamics of the market. Maniacs rest until the next attack of FOMO. Now there is no need to worry about growing addiction.

berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

So, many people really think if you invest in any ICOS then it will bring them good profits in the future. Newbies do not analyze the project and do not read white paper, but simply invest in fraudulent projects.

alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

Never forget to research about the project before invest because all project are not promising. But it’s not a easy task to define a project promising or not but not impossible.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

Crypto was raise on it’s peak on 2017. But the market of crypto declining in 2017. Many investors lose their interested for this current situation. And some are looking for the future and keep them patient.
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

Headline is an acceptable. Yeah, it makes people manic and makes them believe that it will make them rich quickly and lots of people also became rich, but the main thing is to be a maniac is not the right thing. You can build your passion.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

Shocked Huh  ::)The era of 2017 is the era of crypto currency! Everyone try to get it, now it is 2018.. because most of people think if I put my bukcs in crypto project it will definitely make me rich in recent years..as satoshi nakamoto's# BITCOIN revolution!!So they go for a Rush, put their money in different projects,they often forget what the project is..how it works what it's white paper.. This project creator r often promote their business through airdrop and bounty campaign..This is the time people r addicted to it..they forget their peacefull life activity and they put their valuable time in it..day by day they will become more and more addicted!!..cry for CRYPTOs the #CRYPTOMANIAC!!

The crypto craze also happened in 2013 to early 2014
It happened again in 2017 to early 2018
It will rinse and repeat again and again. Crypto is here to stay, it's like online gambling, very addictive.
Remember when Bitcoin ETF getting approved it will pump hard, this is insured that the U.S government have approved the crypto.
If online gambling is a disease then crypto is disease, just like everything else, be responsible.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

It's only a problem if it negatively impacts your life.  If people around you don't like it or understand it that's their problem, not yours.  As long as you are covering needs and not withering away I would say follow your passion.

This idea of labeling things as a disease is necessary to protect those who are weak and let things get out of hand.  For the rest of us, enjoy this time of your life, follow your passion, and don't give up on crypto just because someone labels a disease.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

I think this is true for lots of people. They are just forgetting their life as they give maximum time to do crypto business. Yeah it’s a lucrative thing but it should not be the only thing of life
Hurs1965

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

I agree with your statement. Some people have become completely sick due to cryptocurrency business. As people have taken it as one of the easiest way to get rich
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

Yes that's really crazy, what you need to do to win, pick solid projects and hold for years, there are few coins for sure.
krypto taide

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

People’s addiction is increasing day by day. I fear it will increase in future. For some people it’s just buying, selling, finding great deals in crypto market and that’s it. I feel sorry for them
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

Shocked Huh  ::)The era of 2017 is the era of crypto currency! Everyone try to get it, now it is 2018.. because most of people think if I put my bukcs in crypto project it will definitely make me rich in recent years..as satoshi nakamoto's# BITCOIN revolution!!So they go for a Rush, put their money in different projects,they often forget what the project is..how it works what it's white paper.. This project creator r often promote their business through airdrop and bounty campaign..This is the time people r addicted to it..they forget their peacefull life activity and they put their valuable time in it..day by day they will become more and more addicted!!..cry for CRYPTOs the #CRYPTOMANIAC!!

People invest in so many bad projects that even the good projects suffer the consequences.
ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

In previous year bitcoin has showed an extra ordinary increase in price. This has led many people involved in it. Now people are getting incredibly addicted in cryptocurrency with the hope of making a huge profit
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

Day by day cryptocurrencies are getting popular. People are trying to make a luck out of this market. Most often they are trying to invest not for using this currency but to gain profit from the high price season.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

In this crypto world crypto maniac is like a disease it is not very common for the people become very addicted with cryptocurrency. it happens when most of the spend on it without doing or concentrate other works.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:33:27 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is more profitable than any other investment and this is why people are trying to make profit from it. This is the want what we need every day to day life.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

Actuality, cryptocurrency is so much additives because as we are doing some stuff and task given to us, we are earning tokens and if the that it has launched in the markets, we can trade it into major coins to convert as a real money. And that money also helps us to be addictive in cryptocurrency because we earn in here.
BounderbyMAX

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

BItcoin investment is amazing. It  gives so much profit for their investors and that will be the main cause for this craziness.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: