Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is not stop falling! What to do?  (Read 523 times)
KingBit.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

I see many discussions about Bitcoin's current situation as "Bitcoin is dead" or "How long will the price go down?" etc...

Well, here's an explanation:

Are You an Investor or a Gambler?
Think about it a little. When you bought Bitcoin at $ 19k or $ 12k, did you know what you were doing or came into the excitement of the moment? If you bought for this price, you should have at least a reasoned opinion that the asset would go up higher. After all, no one buys expecting price drop.

Did you buy Bitcoins using major money in your personal expenses or used a cash reserve?
I saw many people taking loans to buy Bitcoin in December 2017! This is not correct, who is an Investor, uses only the money that is left over, not the money that is needed. You can never use your money in the "expectation" of profits in the short term!

Why is the price dropping?
Bitcoin is undergoing a phase of correction in its price. This is quite common in the stock market for example. When an asset rises abruptly (irrational pricing), it is normal for it to have a value correction (rational pricing).

Will the price rise again?
After the high of December 2017, we could see many people, mainly without knowledge in this market, who saw news like "Bitcoin valued 10,000% in the last 6 months" and began to buy only by the excitement of the numbers. Now, these people who bought Bitcoin at $ 19,000 are desperate for the steady fall in price. Many people are selling accepting a loss because of their inexperience.

Should I Buy or Should I Sell?
This is up to you. Before you make such an important decision, study the market. Returning to the high price situation in December 2017: do you think big players were buying at that time? with the price at $ 19,000? Come on! The answer is NO! They were selling. They bought while it was cheap and sold on the high. This is the difference between Professionals and Amateurs. As one buys low and sells on high, the other buys on the high and sells low. If you want to be an investor, study it. And, more importantly, do not make decisions based on news!

If you identify with this short article, I hope I have helped!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Bitcoins price is not stop falling,  i will do in this time example, when bitcoin price is going fall in the market when we are buy bitcoin in this situation.
And bitcoin sight always go rise up and fall down, now its falling down and same day's later it will rise up surely. So we need to ready for all situation for bitcoin.
It is my opinion, thank you.             
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

1  When the price was rising; the speculators; gamblers; big players were spreading rumours that the price will touch 40-50k.  And they succeeded in making fool of innocent / greedy / less knowledgeable persons by attracting them for buying.

2  If anyone invests in such speculative market by taking loan it is the foolish action on the part of that investor.  Only surplus money should be invested in any market where speculators are active like crypto / stocks etc. 

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/08/08/bitcoin-price-falls.html
"The price of bitcoin fell sharply on Wednesday. The drop came after the Securities and Exchange Commission postponed its decision on approving a bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) proposed by VanEck and SolidX. This is VanEck's third attempt to push a bitcoin ETF through."

4.  Up and down in price such speculative markets unchangeable truth of crypto / stock markets.  Speculators / gamblers / big whales will never sit silent.  Their bread and butter depends on fluctuation only.  If the price stables at one point ; they will not allow such status. 

5.  Yes ; always swim against the current of the river.  Buy in bear market i.e. falling market and always sell in bull phase i.e. rising market. In this way you will earn and remain happy.  This is the time when real investors / small investors should invest their surplus money in crypto bitcoin.  This is perfect time to enter.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

That cannot be helped. They are seeing the market price keep dropping, so they think crypto will be dead.
What we must do is not to spreading the negativity about bitcoin and other coins.
Look for the positive point of view such as, you can buy the coins with very cheap price now.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

Right now is not stop falling is always green a little bit then boom dump again so sad. the predict the 2018 dec bitcoin will be 50k$ is impossible right now
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

If you are new at this and you just want to start investing and trading ,this is the right time to do it if you compare the price of Bitcoin in last 10 months.And  if you believe in this technology you can´t do much wrong.But...this kind of business is very risky and time like this can allways happen
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

This is a good time to accumulate more bitcoin.

bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

The best advise is to stay calm and keep your emotions in check.  Don't go around panic selling like a young buck.  Once calm ask yourself did anything really change since you bough tin originally.  If the answer is no and you have funds start DCA in.  If your out of funds chill, relax and wait for it to come back. 
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

Do? There is nothing you can do about the decisions of others. Because we are evolving an "investment" based economy I would guess that we have only seen the beginning of volatility. It could get much wilder.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Supremacy1

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

I'm out of trading for now , I can only buy when I noticed close to bottom dip on the chat and I will buy it with ladder technique and sell the bounce , I will repeat the process again
dn2000

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:46:34 AM

I see many discussions about Bitcoin's current situation as "Bitcoin is dead" or "How long will the price go down?" etc...

Think about it a little. When you bought Bitcoin at $ 19k or $ 12k, did you know what you were doing or came into the excitement of the moment? If you bought for this price, you should have at least a reasoned opinion that the asset would go up higher. After all, no one buys expecting price drop.

Did you buy Bitcoins using major money in your personal expenses or used a cash reserve?
I saw many people taking loans to buy Bitcoin in December 2017! This is not correct, who is an Investor, uses only the money that is left over, not the money that is needed. You can never use your money in the "expectation" of profits in the short term!

Bitcoin is undergoing a phase of correction in its price. This is quite common in the stock market for example. When an asset rises abruptly (irrational pricing), it is normal for it to have a value correction (rational pricing).

After the high of December 2017, we could see many people, mainly without knowledge in this market, who saw news like "Bitcoin valued 10,000% in the last 6 months" and began to buy only by the excitement of the numbers. Now, these people who bought Bitcoin at $ 19,000 are desperate for the steady fall in price. Many people are selling accepting a loss because of their inexperience.

This is up to you. Before you make such an important decision, study the market. Returning to the high price situation in December 2017: do you think big players were buying at that time? with the price at $ 19,000? Come on! The answer is NO! They were selling. They bought while it was cheap and sold on the high. This is the difference between Professionals and Amateurs. As one buys low and sells on high, the other buys on the high and sells low. If you want to be an investor, study it. And, more importantly, do not make decisions based on news!

I agree with you! For me, we are in an excellent time to buy bitcoins and wait for a next high.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

In the end of the year many of investor will come back to invest on BTC I hope then BTC will return it’s old face again. So we have just one task to do now that is ‘be patient’.
czynatagmz

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

let's accumulate more bitcoin and ready for the bull run again as last year. This market situation will not last so long, it will again will be green and more news will be boost the price movement upwards.
In the end of this year  or at the start of next year we will be able to get good profit from our investments. So keep your bags for now and buy more if you can.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

Bitcoin's moves is normal for me? Are you really a trader/investor? Well my friend, you should try to know about the basics of trading and the basic rules of investing.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

What has killed it, why do people keep spreading negativity instead of maintaining the positivity. bitcoin would come back, that i am so sure about.
KingBit.io (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

Bitcoin's moves is normal for me? Are you really a trader/investor? Well my friend, you should try to know about the basics of trading and the basic rules of investing.

What I'm trying to say is that many people buy without any kind of analysis. People buy Bitcoins based on news, and now they complain about the downfall of Bitcoin's value. I was in December, I was impressed by the great appreciation, but that did not make me buy.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

Actually btc does not fail but altcoins fail now, btc still above $6000 but there is no clearly bull trend now.

KingBit.io (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

What has killed it, why do people keep spreading negativity instead of maintaining the positivity. bitcoin would come back, that i am so sure about.

I think the same thing.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

Actually btc does not fail but altcoins fail now, btc still above $6000 but there is no clearly bull trend now.
There are many coins that price has not stop falling. The price of btc does not increasing from the start of this year. We have to hold our btc than selling it is our need to be patient.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

Right now bitcoin prices are going down as the current market is full of manipulations. Lots of fuds going around with the latest one regarding to ETF and regulations in many countries.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: