Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is not stop falling! What to do?  (Read 523 times)
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

All you need to do now is to wait. Hold on your coins don’t panic and have patience. The market palce is now volatile let’s give it proper time to be stable then you can dig in.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

Bitcoin price will fall and rise, this is given even before.
if people will learn how to hold and never panic it will continue to rise.
this month is a month of acquiring and gathering coins and tokens.
whale will win in this collecting of fruits because small hands are getting weaker because of panic attack.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

SEll your crypto and then invest again in the lowest possible market price for the crypto after the huge fall down. This is another way to earn more crypto even if market price is down. IT will not matter on the equivalent of that crypto to fiat even if it means that after the huge fall you can lose some of your money. This strategy is a better way to increase your crypto.
I suggest to still hold it. Dont sell it right now because you will add to the problem, if you sell it right now the vakue of bitcoin will drop so please dont do that. But sometimes we have incidence that we need money on our daily need especially in food, well its ok but dont do it everytime.

You're right. At this time, the best option is to hold your coins and wait for a better time, or even make new acquisitions at current prices.

But i think when you know that the price will fall then you can sell off and then buy back when the price is corrected well and it is down from your selling price. But in this option both things can happen, first what if the price goes up then you should not be worried as what goes up will come down but you should be ready to buy it. Same when the price goes more down after selling then buy back it fast as if you wait for more price to go down then their are chances of price going back up.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

Bitcoin price is just normal after the crazy bull run we had back in december. It's normal for bitcoin to look for a little stability before going for the bottom so it's time to see things like an investor and forget about bad investments you had during the pump because bitcoin always recovers.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:15:58 PM

SEll your crypto and then invest again in the lowest possible market price for the crypto after the huge fall down. This is another way to earn more crypto even if market price is down. IT will not matter on the equivalent of that crypto to fiat even if it means that after the huge fall you can lose some of your money. This strategy is a better way to increase your crypto.
Just do what i did, i sell it. Its not panicselling i am judt afraid that bitcoin will continue to fall and continue to drop the price, if that happens i will lose large amount of money, so i decided to sell some of my bitcoins and then i just hold the other and i will sell it when im already satisfied with the price in the market.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

With the repeated falls, I have just made up my own mind to hodl. I have got some other areas of interest and focusing more on it. Without doubts, I had given up for this year. Friends encouraged me to still have hope and that is why I am still here today.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:00:25 AM

At this current situation of bitcoin stay calm,positive and hold on. Bitcoin price will go back to normal son,have a lot of patience to wait that time.

KingBit.io (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Bitcoin price will fall and rise, this is given even before.
if people will learn how to hold and never panic it will continue to rise.
this month is a month of acquiring and gathering coins and tokens.
whale will win in this collecting of fruits because small hands are getting weaker because of panic attack.

You used the correct word: panic. But that's how the financial market works. Amateurs buy high and sell low when they see the falling asset ... panic. People need to understand the meaning of the word "investment" before venturing into that market.
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

I think that at first in such a situation you have to keep calm and do not make quick decisions, especially to sell your bitcoins at low prices. Usually overall panic on the market is artificial creation intended to have huge profit from it.
KingBit.io (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

I think that at first in such a situation you have to keep calm and do not make quick decisions, especially to sell your bitcoins at low prices. Usually overall panic on the market is artificial creation intended to have huge profit from it.

Those who manage to remain calm in this moment of panic will recover their investments soon (and at a profit!). But those who sell in the panic of the moment, will see the asset returning to good levels and thinking: "why I did not hold? If I sold today, I would have made a profit!".
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:33:43 PM

I think the decline in bitcoin prices is a normal thing from the previous year, a decline in bitcoin prices can be used as a big opportunity and buy when prices are at their lowest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: