Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How has your experience been with Binance?  (Read 1915 times)
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

I am satisfied with using Binance exchange mainly because it has clear trading interface, low trading fees (one of the most  favorable
on the market- especially if you pay in BNB tokens)
It has high liquidity, wide variety of coin offering  and a responding customer service. Binance is my favorite exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:17:17 AM

I don't have any complaints about binance because this exchange a great exchange that's they are the number one who choose of many people to trade their funds. The security great and platform is easy to use.
I doubt if we will ever get to see any serious complaint about binance being that it is a very reputable exchange and even with the increase in volume for just a short time period, they have been able to maintain a very good standard in the crypto space. Of course, you cannot always get to satisfy everyone even if the mistake comes sometimes from each individual when it comes to security, but all the same, binance has been a very good platform to trade on as far as I am concerned.

Trading with Binance is a great experience with me. I don't think I have anything to say that they need to change. The volume is really what I like about them and I just wish that they stay as what they are and not controlled by a guy who has a lot of money.
The low fees and high volume market was actually what led me away from bittrex into binance for a while now and I have never regretted making that decision. I am sure every high volume trader would always like low fees and looking at the customer support, the fact that I have never had any reason to contact them since there has been no issue with withdrawals since I started, i must say it is an exchange worth trading on.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

All smooth for binance. I give all the credit to this exchange. This is a great exchange but what I don't want is their security. They've been hacked before and it wasn't good.
Among all the best recommended and highly rated exchanges we all have the Binance at the top as a result of its public friendly features it is now the number one exchange in the world. There are several other exchanges like Bittrex and Coinbase but they are next to Binance due to the simplicity of Binance people like to use it and its high volume is also adding some more to it.
DiceOption

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Binance really an exchange platform stable and safest for everyone  Cheesy
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

I highly appreciate the experience Binance brings to investors. Binance has an easy-to-use interface, which combines technical analysis tools and a variety of options. Beside that Binance also has very good security, which are factors that make Binance quickly become the world's largest Exchange.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

Binanace is great, I have never had any troubles with them, trading, deposit and withdrawals are processed in a timely manner, and I think their security is great also
I feel binance is the same as other exchange sites, but if you say more provide a lot of exchange coins than other sites including binance provides several tokens that can be exchanged and a sufficient guaranteed level of security...

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

for all the time working with finance has not found a single flaw, always a good job and top coins
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

Binance continues to increase its influence on the crypto market.

What is it working for you?
Any complaints?

I was really annoyed and annoyed with binance, recently I saw a lot of related issues such as logging in to the account very difficult, always appear IP address engraved login to the account I also appear to automatically buy coin and sell coin for long accounts not to log into binance. Recently there was a coin in the account transferred without confirmation of mail, I was really worried and pulled out of my property out of binance.
Maybe you are in the wrong timing mate or there is a problem with your browser at that time.  I've never encounter any troubles in Binance and it is friendly users. In some cases it have a little bit delay on withdraw but it doesn't mean we have a problem with the exchange, it just because of heavy traffic on the blockchain.
Till date I have never used Binance but many people say that it is the most authentic and reliable exchange in the world. People are satisfied from their services. I use my local exchange okpay. I am very happy with their services. Till date the users of okpay didn’t face any problem because they try their best to give every facility to its users and they are successful.
Jateng

Activity: 1264
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

Any complaints?

I recently joined Binance, I think that was 5 months ago. Since then, I have no problem using Binance. I have no bad experience from it and I am happy with it. I also love the security of Binance (the google authenticator). Just like everybody "Binance is reliable" that is why I am comfortable using this exchanger.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

Binance is the best exchange so far. I had really nothing against it, no bad experience etc. It's CEO is an epic guy, follow his twitter, cool dude

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

Any complaints?

No doubt, binance is one of the top destination exchanges for serious projects. However I think that binance has not been entirely favorable for cheap traders... There's even a lower limit for what you can sell or buy!!! I mean, who does that? I think Limits (both upper and lower) ought to be for withdrawals only and not for buying and selling...

This notwithstanding, most projects still wanna get on board
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

I am satisfied with using Binance exchange mainly because it has clear trading interface, low trading fees (one of the most  favorable
on the market- especially if you pay in BNB tokens)
It has high liquidity, wide variety of coin offering  and a responding customer service. Binance is my favorite exchange.
Binance is one of the leading crypto exchanges in the world and the popularity of Binance is increasing day by day. The number of its users is also increasing. It is just because they try their best to provide best possible services to their users. They provide security and transparent transaction system to its users. I am pleased to use this platform.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

It was great just like other coins but I am still rooting for them to perform better to obtained a higher market values which the investors really like.
A great performance and services provided by the company is a great achievement that can attract more investors to invest in your company.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

I feel binance can be a good exchange and the best price, I always contribute binance to sell or trade daily. the volume in binace is very good suitable for echange which is used as a trading place.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

I feel binance can be a good exchange and the best price, I always contribute binance to sell or trade daily. the volume in binace is very good suitable for echange which is used as a trading place.
Considering Binance is one of the top 20 exchanges in the market, definitely it have a good performance compared into the others.  But of course, consistency of being high performer isn't all the time as it have a lot of factors may affect on it just like internet connection and wave browser used.  Anyways,  all the feedback coming from users will help for their further development.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

I think it is pretty good, especially two trading modes, ref program and quiet good Android app.

On the other hand, i always have lags on desctop (May be my macbook is too old) and some times it is not comfortable to look throught order books especially in app

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
Penting

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

I have used market binance for more than 2 months because the trading feature at binance really helps me who is in the process of learning trading, and the volume is also very large
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

Any complaints?

I recently joined Binance, I think that was 5 months ago. Since then, I have no problem using Binance. I have no bad experience from it and I am happy with it. I also love the security of Binance (the google authenticator). Just like everybody "Binance is reliable" that is why I am comfortable using this exchanger.
I have no experience with Binance but I know about it one of the best exchanges among all the other exchanges. Bittrex and coinbase with few more are also considering as best exchanges but I will choose Binance due to few things which made it best among all.

Simple use and users will find it easy to use this exchange while other exchanges are a bit difficult to use. Furthermore, it has large volume for us so this is also making it best for all.
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

Other exchanges give it the possibility to made a monopoly. They close the registration and also the doing for customers mandatory KYC, etc. While Binance continues to improve own service for customers.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Binance is really a good trading platform. I started trading coin by registering to its website and now it's still good and smoothy. I am trying a new exchange based in Singapore which allows me to use fiat to directly trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: