Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Cryptocurency can rule the world...  (Read 1755 times)
Huntler1993 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 04:37:57 PM by Huntler1993
Merited by Vanderbleek (4), YuginKadoya (2), Cryptotissue (1)

When i went through some of my colleagues post many of them are like "can cryptocurrency be accepted by the world". It can but not on the path we are on. Before cryptocurrency/bitcoin can rule the world then it must be for all. Bitcoin and it other members seems to sideline the poor
and the non educated. Example most ICO'S start with a minimum investment of $100 which for me is quiet unfair. According to www.globalissues.org nearly half of the worlds population are poor(more than 3 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day). When you look the percentage of the educated in the world too same. I then ask myself how can something for the "rich" be accepted by all and rule the world. I quickly then try to go through the forum to see if i will get the total number of people of which i didn't, but comparing it with the number of posts on the forum we are not that "many". I also ask why.... is it because of our selfish interest or the people out there are not willing to join. I recently read a post like "newbies... are a threat to the forum", you might be right but does it mean new members shouldn't be entertained. Trust me bitcoin/ cryptocurrency is too heavy for only us to carry and therefore more hands should be brought on deck. For me something really has to be done to change the path we are on:
1. crytocurrencies awareness should be on hype
2. investments and exchanges shouldn't end on our computers and electronic wallets
3. Change lives( especially the poor through forum donations)
4. change nations (crypto should be seen in virtually all aspect of the worlds economy)
5. Greater impacts on the world societies.

Lets go out there and try this "simple" things and let see the outcome. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:00:54 AM

I get your determination in bringing Cryptocurrency to be known by each and every person in the world But I think not every person can really relate to it or will get interested with Cryptocurrency, Believe me I really want to show it to most of my friends but the fact that I only got 2 out of 10 of them to really pursue and be interested with it is undeniable that Cryptocurrency space is not for all, And regarding the ranking on the forum Don't get offended but there are too many newbies that will only priorities getting profit (first) than just learning and making this forum a great source of information not only for the newbies but for the veteran as well, But I get your perseverance in making bitcoin number one and well-known by everyone that's why I'll give you something because of that, But In my opinion it is not just for everyone to make profit.
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

When i went through some of my colleagues post many of them are like "can cryptocurrency be accepted by the world". It can but not on the path we are on. Before cryptocurrency/bitcoin can rule the world then it must be for all. Bitcoin and it other members seems to sideline the poor
and the non educated. Example most ICO'S start with a minimum investment of $100 which for me is quiet unfair. According to www.globalissues.org nearly half of the worlds population are poor(more than 3 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day). When you look the percentage of the educated in the world too same. I then ask myself how can something for the "rich" be accepted by all and rule the world. I quickly then try to go through the forum to see if i will get the total number of people of which i didn't, but comparing it with the number of posts on the forum we are not that "many". I also ask why.... is it because of our selfish interest or the people out there are not willing to join. I recently read a post like "newbies... are a threat to the forum", you might be right but does it mean new members shouldn't be entertained. Trust me bitcoin/ cryptocurrency is too heavy for only us to carry and therefore more hands should be brought on deck. For me something really has to be done to change the path we are on:
1. crytocurrencies awareness should be on hype
2. investments and exchanges shouldn't end on our computers and electronic wallets
3. Change lives( especially the poor through forum donations)
4. change nations (crypto should be seen in virtually all aspect of the worlds economy)
5. Greater impacts on the world societies.

Lets go out there and try this "simple" things and let see the outcome. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Cryptocurrency is a way to people make an easy to processed used digital transaction technology and some of them are tying to compete what's the good best service provides to all the people throughout the world. if others doesn't succeed their task I think they have to serve to people  for alternative option to get profit but not primary use at all time.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

I think it is difficult to mind set of the people .but it's possiblity we can change their. first of all we should be connected with labour minded people. start with the minimum investment. We should arrange big seminars & saying good qualities, earning with good profit who have become rich in the past etc.perhaps it would be slowly but in future bitcoin can take speed.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

I hope in future crypto will be famous and well known all over the world and it will be one of the major currency. But now-a-days it’s task job to do.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:49:21 PM
Merited by hatshepsut93 (1)

first thing you need to understand is that a cryptocurrency like bitcoin is just a currency. it is not a savior come to rescue the poor or return the balance or make them rich or whatever. it just is a tool that exists so that we can have the "option" of having a decentralized money that nobody can censor.

bitcoin is for all, but that doesn't mean it should make you a millionaire just because you know about it! you still have to work hard to earn money bitcoin.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Teivion

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

Very good article you have posted. Thanks! Yes I totally agree that the money amount for starting any investment in ICO’s project is quite high especially for the people of third world country it is too much.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

I hope in future crypto will be famous and well known all over the world and it will be one of the major currency. But now-a-days it’s task job to do.
I also really hope that crypto currencies will become more famous and be accepted throughout the world, and hope that other bitcoins and altcoins can become global currencies. more and more communities in crypto currencies I am sure our hopes will come true
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

I wish cryptocurrency will be main currency world wide in future but for this cryptocurrency need to be improve rapidly and adverstisement needed.
coinwizard_

Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

Bringing crypto to the poorer people requires different technology, as third world countries won't have the infrastructure to support online transactions. Take a look at telcoin which will solve this problem by using mobile phone signals instead

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

You have just spoke my mind. Yes if I want to see crypto currency rule the world then there is some things that should get done before. We can change the lives of other who are not that blessed like us than us with crypto.
gohan21

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

Cryptocurrency does not cover us as it seems to me that it only shines its reason for its good in our countries or around the world.
HeXecutor

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

Well ... at this point in no way =)
However, in the future if they (or even if only one crypto currency) are widely used among people (this crypto currency should be decentralized) ... then this currency will be able to change the world. More precisely, the financial system of the world. However, many people now find it difficult to believe in looking at the state of the market ...
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

It’s not easy to make BTC sustainable for all over the world. Like when I asked someone about BTC (who haven’t broad idea) they ans negative about crypto.
OrlickThunder

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

i'm agree with you. if we follow this guidelines crypto will dominate this world. it will be get its goal. i think it will be a very good sign for crypto world. it will more profitable and secure than tradition trading.
Neseece

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

I think crypto rule the world because it introduce digital currency for the general people. People are now so interested to exchange money with it. Govermnet and some big company already accept it. I think in future it will rule the world.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

I don't think every person in this world will really learn crypto. Some may have know it but will completely ignore it when they do have a job of their own. A person who has something to get busy with and not try to learn what's new, its still not going to get into their heads. There may have projects like gaming which involves crypto like the project in the gaming platform and they may be playing the games but will not try to get into crypto.

Same thing with FOREX some people go to US and earn USD every day but will not join the FOREX market.

Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

The crypto currency including the bitcoin will be ruling the modern world because of its varied  features..Bitcoin is found much suitable to use as a common currency world wide.The specialty in the bitcoin  is a digital coin with the modern technology Bitcoins usefulness and its popularity is increasing day by day .Near future bitcoin will be an unavoidable part of the daily life of the human being world wide, So the crypto currency will be ruling the world very shortly.
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

I wish cryptocurrency will be main currency world wide its not easy to make btc sustainable for allover the world.i hope in future crypto will be famous major currency all over the world,i have to work hard to earn bitcoin.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

I get your determination in bringing Cryptocurrency to be known by each and every person in the world But I think not every person can really relate to it or will get interested with Cryptocurrency, Believe me I really want to show it to most of my friends but the fact that I only got 2 out of 10 of them to really pursue and be interested with it is undeniable that Cryptocurrency space is not for all, And regarding the ranking on the forum Don't get offended but there are too many newbies that will only priorities getting profit (first) than just learning and making this forum a great source of information not only for the newbies but for the veteran as well, But I get your perseverance in making bitcoin number one and well-known by everyone that's why I'll give you something because of that, But In my opinion it is not just for everyone to make profit.
I feel the same when i try to encourage my friend jump into cryptocurrency but i dont get their interest at all so its too difficult to make change without all people include in the party. How it can rule the world if many people not interest to crypto? First we must show the good reality to the world to step this out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: