Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Cryptocurency can rule the world...  (Read 1756 times)
cryptodreem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

Government of many country stay against with cryptocurrency and huge number of people know that crypto use for illegal work. But they don’t know about it’s advantage . So hopefully I want to say in future crypto will be famous currency and well known too.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

Bitcoin and it other members seems to sideline the poor
and the non educated. Example most ICO'S start with a minimum investment of $100 which for me is quiet unfair. According to www.globalissues.org nearly half of the worlds population are poor(more than 3 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day).

I kind of agree. I think one of the reasons why people are not drawn to bitcoin is because you need at least that much of a money to start using bitcoin. The problem is, like you said, not everyone have that luxury of spending $100 for a cryptocurrency like bitcoin because they would rather keep it in their savings account or emergency funds. Perhaps if the crypto world changes this idea then more people will want to use cryptocurrency.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

Cryptocurrency can rule the world with its popularity and increase the interest of people. So people can use crypocurrency instead of real currency .It will more safe and helpful.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

When i went through some of my colleagues post many of them are like "can cryptocurrency be accepted by the world". It can but not on the path we are on. Before cryptocurrency/bitcoin can rule the world then it must be for all. Bitcoin and it other members seems to sideline the poor
and the non educated. Example most ICO'S start with a minimum investment of $100 which for me is quiet unfair. According to www.globalissues.org nearly half of the worlds population are poor(more than 3 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day). When you look the percentage of the educated in the world too same. I then ask myself how can something for the "rich" be accepted by all and rule the world. I quickly then try to go through the forum to see if i will get the total number of people of which i didn't, but comparing it with the number of posts on the forum we are not that "many". I also ask why.... is it because of our selfish interest or the people out there are not willing to join. I recently read a post like "newbies... are a threat to the forum", you might be right but does it mean new members shouldn't be entertained. Trust me bitcoin/ cryptocurrency is too heavy for only us to carry and therefore more hands should be brought on deck. For me something really has to be done to change the path we are on:
1. crytocurrencies awareness should be on hype
2. investments and exchanges shouldn't end on our computers and electronic wallets
3. Change lives( especially the poor through forum donations)
4. change nations (crypto should be seen in virtually all aspect of the worlds economy)
5. Greater impacts on the world societies.

Lets go out there and try this "simple" things and let see the outcome. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.

you would have to build the cryptocurrency economy like its a ecomonolistic capital market cluster.

passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

Still cryptocurrency are not well known in many country and many people have negative view about crypto. But if crypto can improve and able spread about it’s advantage then it should be a major currency all over the world.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3777

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

most ICO'S start with a minimum investment of $100 which for me is quite unfair.
These are a Ponzi scheme.[Do not invest in any campaign/ICOs that requires payment first.]

1. cryptocurrencies awareness should be on the hype.
2. investments and exchanges shouldn't end on our computers and electronic wallets
I agree with you but the problem is that the majority who join cryptos come with the aim of investing and earning more than the quick benefit.

3. Change lives( especially the poor through forum donations)
4. change nations (crypto should be seen in virtually all aspect of the worlds economy)
5. Greater impacts on the world societies.
Let's take this forum as an example. There are many third world countries who participate in this forum and earn "from campaigns or investing". They inject more money into the local currency and support their families. Thus, development is taking place for individuals, families and communities.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

I agree with your opinions that this steps need to be done to make the world a better place. Hope this and other beneficial steps will be applied in the future.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

Cryptocurrency rule the world by its innovative money making facilities. Cryptocurrency are mainly use as investment tool and many people use if because of its short term profit criteria. It change the people though about using online currency. Many people use it for online money even they have no bank account of their own. Cryptocurrency provide safe secure and free transaction facility which help to change the view of people about online transactions.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

Cryptocurrency will control the future world in view of its popularity and transaction system. Bitcoin is discovered much appropriate to use as a more usable currency around the world. The strength in the bitcoin is an advanced coin with the cutting edge innovation Bitcoins handiness and its prevalence is expanding step by step. Not so distant future bitcoin will be an unavoidable piece of the day by day life of the individual around the world, So the cryptocurrency will control the world in the near future.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

It is a good idea to make cryptocurrency the currency number one in our world financial system.
Blockchain can change all worlds ecomomical and political system. And everybody know that.
cryptoking252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

Crypto currency is very much easy to use and it is safer than the fiat money. Another advantage is that we do not need to carry this currency like fiat money. Moreover it is related to the technology and for these reasons it will rule the world in future
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

Crypto currency is very much easy to use and it is safer than the fiat money. Another advantage is that we do not need to carry this currency like fiat money. Moreover it is related to the technology and for these reasons it will rule the world in future

You are right, easy to use and to access, but that does not mean that it is easy to earn in it as well, it takes a lot of courage and risk before doing and earning from it, we do have to start learning first in a few months or less then just take courage.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

OP, your example with ICO's is horrible, because all ICO's are just scams that will only make poor people poorer. The upcoming Lightning Network will make Bitcoin transactions nearly free, so it will be a huge improvement for the poor. I know how traditional payment systems like PayPal and Visa have tons of obstacles for the people in poor countries, making it harder for them to receive money. However, even the perfect cryptocurrency system won't solve the poverty, people need to have some skills to earn money.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

first of all , why would you consider bitcoin "something for the rich " ! does it have any special features that apply only to certain category of people . what distinguish bitcoin from FIAT is its decentralize nature which is something governments hate as it expose their corruption and domination over the people.
About people who say newbies are thread to the forum , they don't mean the newbies who joined to get knowledge about bitcoin but the ones who joined to keep spamming the forum by joining bounties without adding any additional value.

steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

We need to opt for mass adoption among people to make the crypto payment famous an practical. Since the user base of Bitcoin is very small among the whole world, it is quite understandable that not everyone is going to arrange a payment system for us which accepts bitcoin. We also need to stop treating Bitcoin like it is an investment, rather it should be treated as a instrument for making payments.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

The cryptocurrency will rule the modern world because of its unique features. Bitcoin is discovered much reason to use as a common money around the world. The importance of the bitcoin is an advanced coin with the recent innovation. Bitcoins value and its fame are expanding step by step. Not so distant future bitcoin will be an unavoidable piece of the everyday life of the person around the world, So the cryptocurrency will rule the world very soon.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

Cryptos won’t be ruling the world anytime soon but I'm sure there is a growing awareness among people regarding this sector. Fiat money won’t be going away but crypto can take its place beside fiat money. Bitcoin needs to have a stable price before being accepted as a regular mode of payment.
bitcoinhunter888

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:52:39 PM

I know it is important for us to make people educated about cryptocurrencies but before that we also need to ensure and environment for them which is ideal for making investments or adopting cryptos as a payment method. Right now, due to the FUD, manipulation and scams, a lot of newcomers are scared of making investment on cryptos.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

I get your determination in bringing Cryptocurrency to be known by each and every person in the world But I think not every person can really relate to it or will get interested with Cryptocurrency, Believe me I really want to show it to most of my friends but the fact that I only got 2 out of 10 of them to really pursue and be interested with it is undeniable that Cryptocurrency space is not for all, And regarding the ranking on the forum Don't get offended but there are too many newbies that will only priorities getting profit (first) than just learning and making this forum a great source of information not only for the newbies but for the veteran as well, But I get your perseverance in making bitcoin number one and well-known by everyone that's why I'll give you something because of that, But In my opinion it is not just for everyone to make profit.

I agree it is not just for a profit. I myself join crypto craze not because I want or I expect to become rich (but of course, I am hoping)  Cheesy
I join and invest in Bitcoin because I truly believe in the technology. I believe in the Bitcoin network that it is the answer to our weak financial system.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:59:10 AM

I think it's great if we can create crypto awareness, this is a veey important step, many people misunderstood about crypto and that makes them hesitate to invest or try to use crypto, and when they already understand this then it will be easier to attract new investors, and we need to let them know that crypto will develop further if the transaction volume is huge, so it will grow faster if we used it, by only hold it, it won't make crypto grow very fast
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: