Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Cryptocurency can rule the world...  (Read 1756 times)
cryptoking252

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

I don’t think it will happen that easily. Crypto currency market is much new to people and most of the people around the world don’t know anything about it. Adobe this government won’t allow to let crypto currency market take over the world.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

There is slight chance that it can be happened. Crypto currency market is basically focused on the rich portion of the world population and most of the poor people don’t even have heard about it. So making them understand about it will be a tough work to do.
Woodpecan

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

Yes Crypto currency market has the ability to rule the world in future. People is getting more and more depended on technology and if people associated with Crypto market can raise awareness about the market among common people then slowly but gradually Crypto currency market will rule the world.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

There is slight chance that it can be happened. Crypto currency market is basically focused on the rich portion of the world population and most of the poor people don’t even have heard about it. So making them understand about it will be a tough work to do.

I think the only thing that need to be done is to make crypto even more popular than it is nowadays so for me after making that work nothing could stay on our way to make crypto one of the biggest payments methods for example.
Laura45Banks

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

The cryptocurrency dominates the world as the whole world accepts its existence. Every effort is made that Bitcoin is legitimate and stable.
HonestAlien

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Crypto can rule the world in many ways but at first people should know what is crypto.Every Govt. should take initiative to arrange programs about the cryptos which will be very useful for every country.
alexsandre

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

Yes, I think that soon the crypt will be very good and it will be very expensive more than $ 5000
Sbdip

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is the next generation tech is in the present..  That means???  We have noticed that The new and improved techs always ruled the world.. Like the steam engine,Patrol engine,Mobile phone.. The crypto tech is also gonna make it's own space in the world. Whether you admit it or not. Crypto is already been ruling the world..  And soon it'll take over the world for sure. Wait and watch
Sirik

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

I don't think that newbies are a threat as Blockchain is like eCommerce in a way that lots of people try and some of them fail. The reasons of failure might be different. The ones who just to be millionaires without much effort will surely fail as they lack motivation and researching skills.

As to spreading awareness about cryptocurrency, I think it's just giving everyone a chance and an equal background to start from.

And as a newbie in this group, I am really motivated to bring value to the forum and the Blockchain industry in general!
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

It seems to me not necessary that the crypto-currencies managed the world Smiley It is enough that we could use them without problems anywhere where we want.
BlackCat3

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

Cryptocurrency will sure rule the world. But after 10 or 15 years when all the people of earth will know about it's existence. So, There should be more initiative taken by the crypto maker just to spread the knowledge among the people.
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

The freedom from financial controls makes bitcoin attractive to use. Its decentralize nature also makes it a great means to exchanges goods. It will not rule world but usefulness  makes it important.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

I think the only thing that need to be done is to make crypto even more popular than it is nowadays so for me after making that work nothing could stay on our way to make crypto one of the biggest payments methods for example.
If more adoptions will happen inside government and businesses, popularity will raise more as people will begin to be curious and interested how things works and what can be the uses and potentials out from this system, people will add more popularity when they understand the purpose and how crypto will be able to help them in their daily transactions.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

When i went through some of my colleagues post many of them are like "can cryptocurrency be accepted by the world". It can but not on the path we are on. Before cryptocurrency/bitcoin can rule the world then it must be for all. Bitcoin and it other members seems to sideline the poor
and the non educated. Example most ICO'S start with a minimum investment of $100 which for me is quiet unfair. According to www.globalissues.org nearly half of the worlds population are poor(more than 3 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day). When you look the percentage of the educated in the world too same. I then ask myself how can something for the "rich" be accepted by all and rule the world. I quickly then try to go through the forum to see if i will get the total number of people of which i didn't, but comparing it with the number of posts on the forum we are not that "many". I also ask why.... is it because of our selfish interest or the people out there are not willing to join. I recently read a post like "newbies... are a threat to the forum", you might be right but does it mean new members shouldn't be entertained. Trust me bitcoin/ cryptocurrency is too heavy for only us to carry and therefore more hands should be brought on deck. For me something really has to be done to change the path we are on:
1. crytocurrencies awareness should be on hype
2. investments and exchanges shouldn't end on our computers and electronic wallets
3. Change lives( especially the poor through forum donations)
4. change nations (crypto should be seen in virtually all aspect of the worlds economy)
5. Greater impacts on the world societies.

Lets go out there and try this "simple" things and let see the outcome. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.
That’s right but we need to do this in long run because it is not easy but it is very big challenge to us because almost some of the people’s in the world still not believe in crypto currencies.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

Thanks for the post. To let crypto currency rule the entire world all we need to do is make the best use of crypto currency in every aspect of economic and socio lives. But it needs more time.
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

I get you and I commend you for such determination to aim that cryptocurrency should rule the world and I'm with you. Afterall, it's a digital world we are in and somewhere in the future, everything will be completely digital that it may just co-exist with us without us even realizing it but realistically speaking, it will take many more years to achieve your goal. The fact that bitcoin and all other cryptos still have not reached its perfection is one factor for the delay. Scams still happen and lost investments are still rampant. More importantly, there is no formal education for people to understand and accept it. That may come, but not yet.
luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

Cryptocurrency is the way to all people to easy way to transaction to world, And because of crypto the world has change for to be a better world, and i think crypto will rule the world after 15-20 years ago as now, because the high technolog of our society.
Greenmane

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

Cryptocurrency is actually  a revolutionary technology change  that will take time to be accepted  by the world. This process is usually  a gradual  process,  no such change happens with immediate acceptance by the world. Crypto has different  applications in the modern world,  it will be known all around  the world. It is just a matter  of time. 
Derizo

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin has created a pathway for people to achieve Freedom. Bitcoin can and will help third world countries to remove the debts of major economic countries. It will create a balance of economy. The best thing about Bitcoin is that anyone can invest in it.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

The specialty in the bitcoin  is a digital coin with the modern technology Bitcoins usefulness and its popularity is increasing day by day .Near future bitcoin will be an unavoidable part of the daily life of the human being world wide, So the crypto currency will be ruling the world very shortly.More importantly, there is no formal education for people to understand and accept it. That may come, but not yet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: