Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of things that we want to see wiped out of the Bitcoin world  (Read 496 times)
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:18:28 AM

MtGox is gone. That's a GREAT news. If you lost anything on MtGox, look at my avatar and blame that on you.

I want to see thermos gone. He and his fractional reserve of the forum founds can go you know where. Use that money to make this forum an asset of the Bitcoin community, hell, not a liability!
I want to see Peter Vessenes investigated for fraud. Screw him and his bankruptcy fillings. One per month.
I want to see BFL closed. Hell, no, i don't want to buy your hardware wallet.
I want to see HashFast paying back what they own.

This list is here for you to be continued.

Bitcoin gained unwanted attention from every kind of bad people given it's nature. It was the paradise of scammers. Now that we are going mainstream, we need to obliterate those people.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
shadyz

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:30:59 AM

I agree with everything, but if you think gox should be blamed on customers ,youre an idiot.
HerrAndreas

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:16:17 PM

I agree with everything, but if you think gox should be blamed on customers ,youre an idiot.
it´s not the customers who stayed around for so long, it´s only their greed which is to blame.
some see bitcoin as a revolution in the way we do business without state and banks only based on trust.
others just think they can get rich without working.

now which of the those two types had any (any) balance on mtgox recently?

It is like the wild west in the movies, like russia in the 90ies.
It´s you, revolutionaries, scamers, gangsters, genuises, greedy soon-to-be loosers, billionares, and  big business at a global private party. It is bitcoin. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/dont-panic/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: