Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:24:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions and Impressions about bitcoin  (Read 2097 times)
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

About bitcoin fudd, i am really pissed off of those people judge btc as a scam even they have nothing information with it. Media also is so deprrssing just make a report only in disadvantage of crypto currency and out fear to the community. So most people will think crypto is scam or something bad.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

show your savings, the results of working with bitcoin, the goods or cars that you have purchased from the results of bitcoin.
no need to bother explaining to them. it's an effective way. a little show off  Cheesy Cheesy
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

Bitcoin currencies can be exchanged for real money and are of great value. Bitcoins are widely used and of international scale. It can be used to buy a lot of valuable stuff like real money I would love to invest in bitcoin
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

Any form of technology that is dubbed as “revolutionary” or “disruptive” will of course raise a lot of questions. There will always be doubters and skeptics, but the good news is, there will be evidence to prove them wrong. Blockchain tech is already being used in so many industries and bitcoin is already accepted my many merchants. If to see is to believe, then there is no doubt that everyone eventually, will realize the many benefits of using a virtual currency.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

So I asked my friends regarding their opinions and impressions about bitcoin and their answers made me laugh. One of my friends answered:

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is used for transactions in deepwebs to buy drugs!"

So they think that bitcoin = deepwebs. So they stay away from bitcoin thinking it was illegal

Another one:

"Its just a waste of time. You will not earn from it"

And when you give him proof that bitcoin is valuable they'll be like "omg teach me how!!" Lol

And lastly,

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a scam"

So yea they think bitcoin is fraud and a scam.

It's so funny to think that people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin automatically thinks that bitcoin is a scam because of the issues regarding bitcoin scamming. So yeah.

it may be difficult and difficult to explain bitcoin to them for now because for them all lies and the risk to get a profit in it for me is no problem the most important thing is that we ourselves must be confident and patient with what we invest will benefit
ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

Nowadays bitcoin is a great place for invest because they feel this project is safe for invest. They believe bitcoin will not finish.
Myown55

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

Bitcoin is an outstanding business opportunity. You can make good money out of it

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
infinitybitcoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

So I asked my friends regarding their opinions and impressions about bitcoin and their answers made me laugh. One of my friends answered:

So they think that bitcoin = deepwebs. So they stay away from bitcoin thinking it was illegal

Another one:

And when you give him proof that bitcoin is valuable they'll be like "omg teach me how!!" Lol

And lastly,

It's so funny to think that people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin automatically thinks that bitcoin is a scam because of the issues regarding bitcoin scamming. So yeah.

Definitely the problem lies on "what ought to be believed" in other words, ignorance. Yes it is true that even if they are into some of negative opinions about bitcoin because it is associated with negative sections; thus also to be generalized as nothing but disaster. The think of proper research and opportunities bitcoin have been offered to learned investors proved that it is no longer a place of people to be unrealistic, but rather a group of investors with bright future.
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

People have always disliked and feared what they do not understand. So it was at all times and with all discoveries on our planet.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

hahaha, yes if we talk about bitcoin in other people, they will think that bitcoin is used for bad things like a drugs and illegal things in the deepweb and other bad platform, and i think that bitcoin is not look like that, because we can see that bitcoin have the many benefit and useful than other currency

hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

Another one:

And lastly,

Same accusations and sayings. We should try to look for an alternative ways and solution to use Bitcoin and how to spread it among all people around the world.
Behind success, there must be an issue or rumor circulating. Likewise with Bitcoin, which succeeded in stirring up the world of digital currencies and caused many rumors to circulate about it. Unfortunately, these rumors are not always positive, because there are also parties who value negative ways. There is also an assessment of lay people who usually do not have a clear basis.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
monirmostafiz
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

At first I had a negative thought about Bitcoin. First of all, I know about Bitcoin with my friend. Whenever I come to the forum, I know the details of Bitcoin, then all my mistakes are changed. The use of Bitcoin all depends on its user, on his point of view.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
RohiGabriel12

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

Some people have shallow understanding of Bitcoin. They thought it was just merely used to pay bills or services. But, more than that it is a form of economic activities that could uplift someone elses life because of its value when you earn it and make is as form of living.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

Another one:

And lastly,

People have different opinions about bitcoins some have bad expectation about bitcoins and some have good and very inspiring opinion about bitcoins. Bitcoin for me it is a digital currency that can change people lives, because it gives earnings to everyone who worked with it. Some people will say it is scam but actually it is not and it is not hard to earn just by joining different campaigns we can already earn some coins. This is how bitcoin have change our lives.
My first impression about bitcoin is bitcoin is a kind of scam, at first i dont really believe that posting in bitcointalk will give you money without any capital or funds, you can make money without any cashout. Until my friend shows me proofs that posting in bitcoin.org is really gives you money.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Bitcoin is an instrument in the people's hands. So it's rather about people than bitcoin. Believers=bull run disbelievers=bear run.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

First time I heard about bitcoin and that we can make money from it, I ask myself, really? How could that be? Basically, I really don't have known what is bitcoin and how does it work. Then as I started doing research about it, I realized that it is really a treasure to be cherished. I was able to witness the goodness it brings to the families here in our country.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

OMG! They are afraid of bitcoin "this is a scam", but they are not afraid to walk on the street, knowing about the level of crime in the cities. It's funny, really, sometimes it's better to be silent than to talk. Do not try to convince your friends - it's useless. Do not waste time.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

some people who do not understand crypto, then he will refuse and give negative conclusions, some people who doubt the crypto world, then he will get a big problem after seeing the trading market.

I think that opinion is created by the environment that influences his life.

cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

it's same with my experiences, on the first time i know bitcoin, there are so much people say that bitcoin is only a bubble, but when i can buy a car from bitcoin, people who say that bitcoin is bubble wanna learn about bitcoin to me, and now bitcoin price is drop again, and that people say bitcoin a bubble again
NeMa94

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

It is funny how media succeeded to convince people that cryptocurrencies are bad, used for bad stuff and so on. This is just a ridiculous attempt to stop the acceptance of cryptocurrencies and abuse of economy. The global economy is built on money made out of thin air and debt. Cryptocurrencies are equally distributed (as much as possible) and inflation is minimal. I hope this era of uninformed discussions and weak strikes against good changes will pass soon. Concerning reactions - the best one is: "Can I use it in games?"  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: