Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:26:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions and Impressions about bitcoin  (Read 2097 times)
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

So I asked my friends regarding their opinions and impressions about bitcoin and their answers made me laugh. One of my friends answered:

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is used for transactions in deepwebs to buy drugs!"

So they think that bitcoin = deepwebs. So they stay away from bitcoin thinking it was illegal

Another one:

"Its just a waste of time. You will not earn from it"

And when you give him proof that bitcoin is valuable they'll be like "omg teach me how!!" Lol

And lastly,

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a scam"

So yea they think bitcoin is fraud and a scam.

It's so funny to think that people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin automatically thinks that bitcoin is a scam because of the issues regarding bitcoin scamming. So yeah.

This is hilarious, which your friends talking about BTC. Actually BTC impression is very different from their opinion. Simply we can say that '' This is only first one which set crypto trend in entire world and bring a unique change in various countries'' It's my suggestion to your friends that they should change their thinking about crypto business just explore internet and i hope they will be find best solutions.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

I really laughed! very funny pictures! ))) a lot of people who do not understand what the crypto market is and how it works! These people do not even want to study or ask about it! these people receive information from negative media! In 5 years when the entire financial world economy has changed, the crowd will realize that they were very wrong!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mellar1084

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:01:26 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is scam? Dear it is not true, there are many people who hear different false news or think bitcoin a scam coin! But chasing, it does not know that there are people of a kind who announces various false news about bitcoin every year, causing the market to dwan, and in the scope of those who used to publish false news, they buy bitcoin when bitcoin was dwon, and when the market is pumped Then they sell! In this way they make a lot of money by fooling ordinary people by themselves.so I can't believe thare false news, jasr wait and see wait for good future.BTC
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:15:49 AM

I got the same reactions when i tried to introduce my friends to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I realized that people with no knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency believe what ever they hear from the media. 
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:29:08 AM

Couldn't blame them though honestly. Bitcoin "investment" scams are everywhere on social media(especially on 3rd world countries); as well as news about how people got rekt through bitcoin investment scams. So chances are, because of those news, a good number of people would now associate bitcoin with scams. Which is definitely very unfortunate. The only thing we can do is to educate people to not be deceived by those schemes. You see a Facebook post about those schemes, report it. Though I'm not 100% if reporting on Facebook actually does something.

Yeah, I have seen so many scam in facebook about cloudmining and I am one of those victims by those scam too before when I am just new to cryptocurrency because I am greedy so I learned my lesson. Seeing how people interpret easily bitcoin as scam when they see the news makes me think that they should be taught that it is not what they perceived it to be but when I try to explain to them, they would just have a cold shoulder later on because they are afraid that they might be convince and then be scammed.

I got the same reactions when i tried to introduce my friends to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I realized that people with no knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency believe what ever they hear from the media. 

Media has a big influence on the sentiment of the people and more often than not, their report about cryptocurrency is negative since they focus more on negative things that's why when they heard someone explaining it to them, they would just conclude immediately that it is scam. Nowadays, I don't explain to people anymore if they wouldn't approach me first.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Phadaman

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:27:12 AM

At first, when I got to know about bitcoin, I had no knowledge that it was a currency. This was because it attached to an MLM system called zarfund. The end of zarfund made me research and discovered there was more to it than it looked. People think bitcoin is another way to defraud them. Hence they feel that its an MLM system.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:33:54 AM

So I asked my friends regarding their opinions and impressions about bitcoin and their answers made me laugh. One of my friends answered:

So they think that bitcoin = deepwebs. So they stay away from bitcoin thinking it was illegal

Another one:

And when you give him proof that bitcoin is valuable they'll be like "omg teach me how!!" Lol

And lastly,

It's so funny to think that people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin automatically thinks that bitcoin is a scam because of the issues regarding bitcoin scamming. So yeah.

These are the common opinions and impressions of people whenever you asked them about bitcoin.They don't believe you unlesss you showed them the proof what you have in bitcoin and they only believe if they see you that you are already successful in bitcoin.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

That seems to be true. In my opinion, Bitcoin in particular and MMO in general, most people think of as phishing. They think we sit at home and make money, only scams are so happy. Everyone's thoughts are the propaganda of the government. They do not collect taxes, they hate it, so they bury it. I hope later that we - Bitcoin people will live with everyone.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

whatever people want to say ... that's their right ... as long as we don't lose, I don't mind they said everything.
anyway when you are successful they will chase you and follow you. don't waste them while they follow you.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

We can't really blame them if they see it that way, Bitcoin was really used by people who hires assassins and buy drugs for them to be untraceable. Until government agencies starter to make some laws regarding using the tech. We can't also earn from Bitcoin if people keep dumping theirs or people don't buy it anymore. Unless it will start a fire again and will surge like it happened last year. People say it is a scam because they can't touch the thing. No physical body- and only meant to believe that it has a value and nothing more. If they see through it then I guess it will just be another history that was a failure tech.

luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

Im beginner too my opinion in bitcoin is Nice business, and they help other people to earn money, Some people told me bitcoin is not true, But i dont care other people say, i know bitcoin is true, and Bitcoin has so many good sides and bitcoin is cool and great project.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

https://i.imgur.com/rjnu78l.jpg

Another one:

https://i.imgur.com/YkposA3.jpg

And lastly,

https://i.imgur.com/WKq2a17.jpg

Our impression before we use of bitcoin is "SCAM"  that's true, but after how many months or year specially when we experienced the good service of Bitcoin to our life our impression will become positive. many people gave some bad impression because they are only in speculation not have been to try whats the good service of bitcoin.   

Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

Im beginner too my opinion in bitcoin is Nice business, and they help other people to earn money, Some people told me bitcoin is not true, But i dont care other people say, i know bitcoin is true, and Bitcoin has so many good sides and bitcoin is cool and great project.

Well we can't blame people who think that bitcoin is a scam because nowadays many scammer all over the world. But if you believe on it, you can harvest a hug of profits someday.
jerick06 (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

Fiat currencies are also used to buy drugs and other illegal stuff. Does that mean that fiat currencies are illegal?
Fiat currency itself is not illegal. Buying drugs is illegal. Buying drugs using fiat currency makes people think that fiat is illegal. The currency itself doesn't have to do with people thinking this is illegal. Blame the people who uses fiat for illegal transactions.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:57:06 AM

Some are being brain washed by social media and do not believe on what we are saying about crypto currency. Crypto when used legally is acceptable and many are being helpful by it. We benefit from it and earn good amount from it but hard to encourage other people to believe on it but remember that they will regret as what I felt when I doubt it.
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

hahahaha they underestimate it ... but when they see success against bitcoin ... they will approach and seduce to be able to join
Stumbleupon

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

you are right. many people are does not know  about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. they are think bitcoin are scam. i think we should aware about this bitcoin. they will interest about bitcoin and will invest here.
Coushon

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

I believe the present system of bitcoin is good enough for transaction. Bitcoin technology is highly develop also people are use it comfortably. I use this coin such a long time and I believe this coin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

Another one:

And lastly,

People have different opinions about bitcoins some have bad expectation about bitcoins and some have good and very inspiring opinion about bitcoins. Bitcoin for me it is a digital currency that can change people lives, because it gives earnings to everyone who worked with it. Some people will say it is scam but actually it is not and it is not hard to earn just by joining different campaigns we can already earn some coins. This is how bitcoin have change our lives.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

Opinion about bitcoin is not mixed sometime it is said that it have a prosperous future sometime said that there will be no good future for bitcoin but it is very popular coin. The impressions are also mixed sometime good or sometime bad.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: