Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWITCH]SwitchCoin - RARE - Coin for Investors and Traders  (Read 18382 times)
SwitchCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:06:11 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 12:28:29 PM by SwitchCoin

Switch Coin
Crypto Commodity, Community Exercise, Social Experiment
Launch Date:  3/3/2014 @ 10PM UTC

Scrypt
0 Block Reward
0 Mining Fees
180 Second Blocks
12 Hour Re-target
3 Confirmations
500,000 Coins
5% Transaction Fee which is destroyed.

About Switch Coin
There are only 500,000 Switch Coins in existence and there will never be anymore than that. From the time that the first transaction occurs, the supply of Switch Coins will be exponentially decreased until only a few remain. When Switch Coins are sent, 5% of coins transferred are Switched Off and Destroyed. The remaining 95% remain Switched On and arrive at their destination. Switch Coin has been modeled for maximum success and profitability because of this. With every transfer, the supply of coins will be decreased exponentially, causing the market cap to increase which over time we believe should result in an increased market price for Switch Coin. We believe that the very nature of destroying coins over time will exponentially increase the value and price of each and every Switch Coin. Switch Coin has been designed, created and developed for what we believe is maximum success for Short and Long Term profitability.

Exchanges
We are currently in talks with multiple exchanges about Switch Coin and we are very confident that we'll be listed before the launch. If you have an exchange and you haven't heard from us and you'd like to list Switch Coin than please contact us at SwitchCoin@aol.com

Wallets
Switch Coin 1.2.7 Windows QT Wallet - https://mega.co.nz/#!e0BTyJRZ!wmuKlgq90jNcgIDaWf_pItKV1GlWbBu1lHUO0ERkTPQ
Mirror for Windows QT Wallet - https://www.dropbox.com/s/q09tjizlh8hrbni/SwitchCoin.zip
Switch Coin 1.4 Mac QT Wallet - https://mega.co.nz/#!ylIkzDBK!3cWcKpRX-mGwivbjXW14lclKp-Fh7N6vjuYkohG-6kg
Mirror for Mac QT Wallet - https://www.dropbox.com/s/wl6b0sdz5pn6wrh/SwitchCoin-Qt-v.1.4-MacOSX.zip

We are currently finishing up the Linux Version and it should be up here in the next day.
To ensure a fair launch, all Wallets will be stored in password protected archives until the Launch Date.

For those who can't wait to see the Windows QT...
Screenshots of the SwitchCoin Windows QT http://imgur.com/a/RoyUm
A Video of the SwitchCoin Windows QT being demoed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7U0yqkWvvs

Bounties - Contact SwitchCoin@aol.com to inquire about each
Android Wallet
Lite Wallet
Paper Wallet

IPO
If you missed your chance to get in on the ground level with other Crypto Currencies than here's your chance! From now until the Launch Date anyone and everyone can get in on Switch Coin at ground level Prices. The IPO is for shares of each Switch Coin. At the end of the IPO we'll take the total amount of BTC collected and we'll simply divide the 500,000 Coins by the Total Amount of BTC to determine the price of each coin. You will then receive your share of Switch Coins. So if the total amount invested is 100BTC and you invested 1BTC than you will receive 1% of the Total Amount of Switch Coins, which comes to 5,000 Switch Coins. So in essence the starting buying price of each Switch Coin will be set by the investors.

To get in on the IPO send the amount of BTC that you'd like to invest to 1GBB37q3JUaCDPLdG9TGRFo3PcvsWVBHzm
Then send an e-mail to SwitchCoin@aol.com and Let us know the Date, Time, Amount of BitCoins you sent and the Transaction ID for the Transaction. Once reviewed we will manually send you confirmation of your investment.

Comments, Questions, Suggestions
Leave a Comment Here or E-mail us at SwitchCoin@aol.com

We've closed the original thread because we accidentally made it self-moderated.
For archival purposes the original thread is located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484965

Total Received from the IPO: 0.2btc
BlockChain: http://blockchain.info/address/1GBB37q3JUaCDPLdG9TGRFo3PcvsWVBHzm
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:47:50 PM

So if the total amount invested is 100BTC and you invested 1BTC than you will receive 1% of the Total Amount of Switch Coins, which comes to 5,000 Switch Coins.

If 100BTC was sent to you, what happens to the BTCs?

Oh....allow me answer the question above for you.

You keep the BTCs for yourself.

Another IPO scam.

Will it ever stop?

Go away, people on here have wisen up to these scams.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:02:30 PM

Investment? I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:10:02 PM

Once i can actually see some coins ill invest. Love the idea but will never do an IPO. Nor should you.

SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:51:15 AM

So if the total amount invested is 100BTC and you invested 1BTC than you will receive 1% of the Total Amount of Switch Coins, which comes to 5,000 Switch Coins.

If 100BTC was sent to you, what happens to the BTCs?

Oh....allow me answer the question above for you.

You keep the BTCs for yourself.

Another IPO scam.

Will it ever stop?

Go away, people on here have wisen up to these scams.
All BTC invested will be used to market, advertise and further develop Switch Coin.
If you're uncomfortable with the premise than please don't invest in Switch Coin but don't call us a Scam.
We haven't scammed anyone nor would we ever tarnish our reputation by doing so.
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:59:12 AM

Investment? I don't think that word means what you think it means.
I don't understand what you mean.
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:06:32 AM

Once i can actually see some coins ill invest. Love the idea but will never do an IPO. Nor should you.
All Switch Coins will be divided up amongst the investors at the end of the IPO. You'll still be able to get them through the exchanges though.
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:09:10 AM

0 block reward and 0 mining fees... have fun getting your transactions to go through when there are 0 miners because there's 0 reasons to mine it  Roll Eyes

Brolong

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:33:45 AM

0 block reward and 0 mining fees... have fun getting your transactions to go through when there are 0 miners because there's 0 reasons to mine it  Roll Eyes
I think the investors and developers would keep it going to protect their investment...like nxt and pmc
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:41:27 AM

0 block reward and 0 mining fees... have fun getting your transactions to go through when there are 0 miners because there's 0 reasons to mine it  Roll Eyes
I think the investors and developers would keep it going to protect their investment...like nxt and pmc
A working infrastructure for the network is currently in place and we do have plans to improve upon it over the upcoming weeks and months.
Mining is strictly voluntary and we would welcome that from anyone although it's not necessary.
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:49:55 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 03:44:06 PM by SwitchCoin

We believe that too which is why we've designed Switch Coin like that. It's to prevent 4profit miners from being able to mine it, just to dump it at the exchanges, which would would significantly decrease the market value of Switch Coin. Imagine investing in an IPO, just for it to lose value over the upcoming weeks because 4profit miners are dumping it at the exchanges? We've designed this coin in every way possible to prevent such things.
Dr_Scythe

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:01:19 AM

Sure you've designed a coin that attracts a high sell price that won't deflate over time but who the hell is going to buy these coins.

The point of crypto currency is to provide a method of payment without the barriers of fiat like high merchant fees. Who would accept payment in switchcoins when they lose 5% on every transaction. That's worse than most banks and Paypal!

At the end of the day if there's no real world use for your coin it will die.

This is just a creative ponzi scheme to give profit to the founders and initial investors with no regard to the buyers that will inevitably be left holding worthless garbage.
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:31:44 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 05:01:25 AM by SwitchCoin

Sure you've designed a coin that attracts a high sell price that won't deflate over time but who the hell is going to buy these coins.

The point of crypto currency is to provide a method of payment without the barriers of fiat like high merchant fees. Who would accept payment in switchcoins when they lose 5% on every transaction. That's worse than most banks and Paypal!

At the end of the day if there's no real world use for your coin it will die.

This is just a creative ponzi scheme to give profit to the founders and initial investors with no regard to the buyers that will inevitably be left holding worthless garbage.
Yes, we don't believe that Switch Coin will replace fiat or banks or paypal. This is a coin for investors and traders. We have designed Switch Coin to have short and long term success on the open market. This is not an investment for someone who wants to use Switch Coin to buy their groceries one day. If someone wants to take it to that level than that would be great but as of yet that is not our intention.
SteveMayer

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:59:51 PM

How much has the IPO received so far?
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:51:59 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 04:03:40 PM by SwitchCoin

How much has the IPO received so far?
The IPO hasn't received anything yet. As soon as it does we'll start updating the thread with the total.
Defcronyk

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:37:28 PM

nice idea... i will watch closely
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:21:57 PM

You haven't followed the new IPO rules...this goes in the OP:

You can just copy and paste from here:

Code:
[center]
[quote author=Stack-Coin link=topic=457575.msg5302833#msg5302833 date=1393089581]
[size=40pt][b][color=red]69.5 BTC[/color][/b][/size]
[img]http://media.giphy.com/media/s2qXK8wAvkHTO/giphy.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[/center]

You're welcome

InsanityDev

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:24:58 PM

10 points for originality, 100 for credibility

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:32:56 PM

We believe that too which is why we've designed Switch Coin like that. It's to prevent 4profit miners from being able to mine it, just to dump it at the exchanges, which would would significantly decrease the market value of Switch Coin. Imagine investing in an IPO, just for it to lose value over the upcoming weeks because 4profit miners are dumping it at the exchanges? We've designed this coin in every way possible to prevent such things.

Yes, but you haven't prevented you from dumping coins on exchange nor there is guarantee you will send any coins to investors. Trust -6, bye!

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:01:09 AM

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: