Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWITCH]SwitchCoin - RARE - Coin for Investors and Traders  (Read 18390 times)
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:08:40 AM

this thread seems to be self moderated.
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:21:17 AM

If i will ever be scammed again, I would rather be scammed by a great scammer not someone who just posted in bitcointalk with all words and premises.  Angry

No website, using aol.

100% scam.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:38:37 AM

So , If I invest 1 BTC, I get 5000 coins ? But by the time I get those coins , i've lost 5% of them since they've been 'switched off' which means as soon as I invest, I lose 0.05 BTC or 28.75$ per BTC invested.

This is a great idea. InstaLoseYourMoneyCoin.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
SwitchCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:14:49 AM

So , If I invest 1 BTC, I get 5000 coins ? But by the time I get those coins , i've lost 5% of them since they've been 'switched off' which means as soon as I invest, I lose 0.05 BTC or 28.75$ per BTC invested.

This is a great idea. InstaLoseYourMoneyCoin.
No that's not correct. That's based on if 100BTC in total is collected but yes you will receive 5% less coins as that 5% will be destroyed in the transfer but you won't instalose 5% of it's value. Under that example, you'll end up with 4750 coins for 1BTC. No lose in value at all and the market value for Switch Coins will far exceed the IPO value.
SteveMayer

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:23:29 PM

I have a weird feeling that the trolls are investing and just want to keep me from investing.

I'm going to start with .02btc and we'll see where this goes.

Switch Coin to the Moooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:32:02 PM

I have a weird feeling that the trolls are investing and just want to keep me from investing.

You can just send your bitcoins to me and I'll spend them...at least then you'll have sent them to someone who's honest about what's going to happen to your money.

Anyone who sends their bitcoins to this scam deserves to lose them.  You've all been warned multiple times

SteveMayer

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:04:10 PM

You can just send your bitcoins to me and I'll spend them...at least then you'll have sent them to someone who's honest about what's going to happen to your money.

Anyone who sends their bitcoins to this scam deserves to lose them.  You've all been warned multiple times
Calling it a scam because you don't like the idea? You're either 12 years old or a greedy troll trying to discourage me from investing so you can have all the riches to yourself.
Get a Life!
InsanityDev

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:53:11 PM

First, it's a blatant clone of my own coin, and secondly the user has offered zero transparency on who he is, unlike myself where several highly trusted & respected members have all my personal details and are ready to release them should I step out of line.

However, copying ideas is fine, it gives credit, thank you - and people are free to invest where they like.. there is no evidence this is, or is not, a scam.

Still multiple steps could be taken to limit liability of coin loss, none of which have been taken by this developer.

SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:27:01 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 11:12:57 PM by SwitchCoin

First, it's a blatant clone of my own coin, and secondly the user has offered zero transparency on who he is, unlike myself where several highly trusted & respected members have all my personal details and are ready to release them should I step out of line.

However, copying ideas is fine, it gives credit, thank you - and people are free to invest where they like.. there is no evidence this is, or is not, a scam.

Still multiple steps could be taken to limit liability of coin loss, none of which have been taken by this developer.
We've been working on Switch Coin for the past month and there is no other Switch Coin.
Yes, our coin has a deflating property to it like yours does. What your coin is severely lacking though is a professional developer. You come onto this thread and lie about our coin and our development team, two things that you know nothing about, in some lame attempt to promote your coin? Seriously?

If any investors want my personal details or the personal details of the other 2 developers involved in this, they are more than welcome to them. I looked through your thread, I noticed you didn't publicly display your personal details either. Kudos to you sir.
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:04:40 PM

0 block reward and 0 mining fees... have fun getting your transactions to go through when there are 0 miners because there's 0 reasons to mine it  Roll Eyes
We believe that too which is why we've designed Switch Coin like that. It's to prevent 4profit miners from being able to mine it, just to dump it at the exchanges, which would would significantly decrease the market value of Switch Coin. Imagine investing in an IPO, just for it to lose value over the upcoming weeks because 4profit miners are dumping it at the exchanges? We've designed this coin in every way possible to prevent such things.

Yes, but you haven't prevented you from dumping coins on exchange nor there is guarantee you will send any coins to investors. Trust -6, bye!
Of Course we guarantee that every investor will receive their coins. We didn't spend the past month working on this so we could kill our coin by doing something so ridiculous as to not send out the coins to our investors.

If you're looking for a zero risk way to obtain a stake in this IPO than you won't find it here. Our investors are taking a substantial risk while those sitting on the sidelines are not. It is precisely this risk that rewards them later on.
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:11:55 PM

this thread seems to be self moderated.
No it's not self moderated. When it's self moderated it tells you that at the top of the first post, right underneath the title. See our old thread for an example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484965
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:59:34 PM

EPIC FAIL.

Until you confirm your identity like Insanity dev did. I am giving you a SCAM RATING.
SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:09:43 AM

EPIC FAIL.

Until you confirm your identity like Insanity dev did. I am giving you a SCAM RATING.
As I told Insanity Dev when he made his post lying about us to promote his coin, that's not a problem. We have nothing to hide. How would you like us to go about doing that?
Defcronyk

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:14:38 AM

EPIC FAIL.

bitcoins dev is anon so u give bitcion a scam rating to?
cryptos are spose to be anon!
roede94105

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:31:07 AM

0 block reward and 0 mining fees... have fun getting your transactions to go through when there are 0 miners because there's 0 reasons to mine it  Roll Eyes
We believe that too which is why we've designed Switch Coin like that. It's to prevent 4profit miners from being able to mine it, just to dump it at the exchanges, which would would significantly decrease the market value of Switch Coin. Imagine investing in an IPO, just for it to lose value over the upcoming weeks because 4profit miners are dumping it at the exchanges? We've designed this coin in every way possible to prevent such things.

Yes, but you haven't prevented you from dumping coins on exchange nor there is guarantee you will send any coins to investors. Trust -6, bye!
Of Course we guarantee that every investor will receive their coins. We didn't spend the past month working on this so we could kill our coin by doing something so ridiculous as to not send out the coins to our investors.

If you're looking for a zero risk way to obtain a stake in this IPO than you won't find it here. Our investors are taking a substantial risk while those sitting on the sidelines are not. It is precisely this risk that rewards them later on.

Why not accept escrow via a trusted member, like Anon135 is doing for exocoin? If you are an honest dev you will be okay. If you are a scammer you'll refuse the idea.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:49:09 AM

EPIC FAIL.

bitcoins dev is anon so u give bitcion a scam rating to?
cryptos are spose to be anon!

Satoshi didn't held IPO for bitcoin  Huh

SwitchCoin is similar to WOLF, they are both based on trust.  Switch dev find a reputable member of BTT that can confirm your identity. That's all you need to assure investor.
SlidingHorn

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:10:38 AM

EPIC FAIL.

As I told Insanity Dev when he made his post lying about us to promote his coin, that's not a problem. We have nothing to hide. How would you like us to go about doing that?

Then find a reputable escrow provider on the forum to handle the IPO for this coin.  I will happily remove my negative feedback if this is arranged.

No IPO escrow, No trust.

SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:18:48 AM

Why not accept escrow via a trusted member, like Anon135 is doing for exocoin? If you are an honest dev you will be okay. If you are a scammer you'll refuse the idea.
No one is calling us a scam because of our idea or because of our coin. They're calling us a scam because we're doing an IPO with our coin. In less than 4 days the IPO ends and once everyone sees the happy investors and Switch Coin on exchanges, they'll stop calling us a scam. Are we willing to risk our investor's money, our reputation and our Coin's future on someone else, so that people don't call us a scam for the next 4 days?

It's the same reason we have the wallets password protected. If we don't protect them, people will say Switch Coin had an unfair launch and is a scam. If we keep them protected, people will say its because we're a scam. The difference between the two is that once the IPO is over, they'll stop calling us a scam for locking the wallets. But if we don't lock them, we'll always be known as a scam coin with an unfair launch.

This whole thing is a very tricky balance between what's good for the IPO and what's good for Switch Coin's future. We're doing what we believe is best for the future of Switch Coin, not what is necessarily best for the IPO.

With that said, we're not opposed to escrow through someone who is not only trusted by the community but someone who we trust as well. Someone who we trust with not only our investors money but the future of Switch Coin. We've never heard of Anon135 and a forum search came up with only 3 posts. 1 isn't about him and 1 post is yours. So why should we trust him with our investor's money and the future of our coin? because you're going to call us a scam if we don't? In less than 4 days you'll be over it.
SlidingHorn

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:43:41 AM

No one is calling us a scam because of our idea or because of our coin. They're calling us a scam because we're doing an IPO with our coin. In less than 4 days the IPO ends and once everyone sees the happy investors and Switch Coin on exchanges, they'll stop calling us a scam. Are we willing to risk our investor's money, our reputation and our Coin's future on someone else, so that people don't call us a scam for the next 4 days?

It's the same reason we have the wallets password protected. If we don't protect them, people will say Switch Coin had an unfair launch and is a scam. If we keep them protected, people will say its because we're a scam. The difference between the two is that once the IPO is over, they'll stop calling us a scam for locking the wallets. But if we don't lock them, we'll always be known as a scam coin with an unfair launch.

This whole thing is a very tricky balance between what's good for the IPO and what's good for Switch Coin's future. We're doing what we believe is best for the future of Switch Coin, not what is necessarily best for the IPO.

With that said, we're not opposed to escrow through someone who is not only trusted by the community but someone who we trust as well. Someone who we trust with not only our investors money but the future of Switch Coin. We've never heard of Anon135 and a forum search came up with only 3 posts. 1 isn't about him and 1 post is yours. So why should we trust him with our investor's money and the future of our coin? because you're going to call us a scam if we don't? In less than 4 days you'll be over it.

Here you go:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

SwitchCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:08:14 AM

Here you go:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0
Oh wow, I didn't know such a thing existed. Thank you for sending that.

I'm going to discuss this with the other devs and if we can make this work without having to delay the launch than I don't see a problem with it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: