Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:18:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid ICO scam.  (Read 23598 times)
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:34:26 AM

some of the ways you mentioned are actually able to make evaluations of web scam makers, they will read everything and try to be smarter to be able to fool you so that the way you mentioned everything here will be fixed by the villain, the most important thing must be be careful when you want to use your cryptocurrency assets.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:38:24 AM

Have a good knowledge before investing in any ICO or PROJECT.
Do your own research on the project nad its team. there is no words from other it is all up to you on how you will be away from any scammer in the community.
Have you own knowledge and be smart enough.

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:19:34 PM

The best way to avoid fraudulent ICO is not to engage in investing at the ICO stage.
Buy coins only for those projects that have already completed the tasks set in the White Paper.
Hoofprint

Activity: 428
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:52:41 PM

I think that without regulation by the state, we can only reduce the risks when choosing an ICO. All we can do is carry out an in-depth analysis of the project and check the information about its team, white paper, evaluate the possibility of implementing the idea and implementation in the real sector.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:00:46 PM

From my little understanding in avoiding ICO scam is that one need to do personal research about a project before investing on it, which can really help to know possibly good projects.
jozhkesha

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:05:19 PM

It is very difficult. I think that now there are a lot of fraudulent projects. We must have a lot of experience in order to identify and circumvent these projects.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:22:51 PM

From my little understanding in avoiding ICO scam is that one need to do personal research about a project before investing on it, which can really help to know possibly good projects.
Personal check will give the best result, do not unconditionally trust the various sites involved in the preparation of ratings and other checks, they can lie

bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:25:06 PM

I encountered many scams in 2018. It was very difficult for me to find good projects among the trash. Now it is difficult to circumvent the scam.
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:43:03 AM

I agree with you that fraud is done by utilizing the ICO project to create a bad image of cryptocurrency in the eyes of investors, their funds are lost due to the actions of a number of individuals committed by fraudsters,

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 11:51:18 PM

knowledge is needed, but I agree more to luck. because when ico runs, the key to success is how much funds can be collected from the ico project.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 12:12:42 AM

To be able to avoid the scams, we must be smarter, more careful, and more details in analyzing an ICO. Well, the legit ICO and scams are always same. What makes different is about the way they display the team members and wallet transaction on etherscan and other checking wallet online. That is why I always check them carefully. besides, be active in the community, whether the telegram and other social media. But of course, it will not guarantee us not to be scammed.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:54:35 AM

I think we need to be more fucos on researching on the team that handle the project before we are going to invest on their ico. Because some other scam ICO has a good platform and many investors become more interested on it withou the fact that in the end it will fall into scam. For me I will choose a legit and amazing team that has a good experience on handling an ICO we need to check the team background.

Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:14:30 AM

Currently it's even more difficult considering how projects are failing to reach their soft cap, many keep extending their ICO and becomes difficult to actually know which is a scam and which is not.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:20:56 AM

Personal check will give the best result, do not unconditionally trust the various sites involved in the preparation of ratings and other checks, they can lie
But that get other people's opinions is also an optional good. I think we can follow a community reliable so we can get the input to make the best decision. Avoid project ICO scam it is difficult thing, but that when we strive then we can do so.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:14:16 PM

To avoid fraud, first of all you need to study the development team in the project as it is very important. If you are not sure about the people who are behind the project and develop it, it is best to refrain from investing. I think that now it is important to invest in an ICO that has a product that is useful in the used,financial sphere or transactions as it directly relates to the cryptocurrency and its industry. For example ETHA. All profits friends !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:18:18 PM

I usually check their rankings from ICODROP website, if they have taken a high or very high rank I try to participate, especially if they have taken a very high rank from it.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:20:04 PM

I have seen there are projects like Icovo that are aimed at protecting investments. However, the platform is not working yet. I think such projects are needed. And if they work the problem will be solved.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:18:46 PM

I usually check their rankings from ICODROP website, if they have taken a high or very high rank I try to participate, especially if they have taken a very high rank from it.
I don't think we can use ratings to judge the ICO because if their team is not smart and irresponsible then it will be in vain even though they get a lot of sales.
you should check the team carefully because even though ICO is less desirable but the team can develop it well then the project can be successful.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 05:24:32 PM

I don't think we can use ratings to judge the ICO because if their team is not smart and irresponsible then it will be in vain even though they get a lot of sales.
you should check the team carefully because even though ICO is less desirable but the team can develop it well then the project can be successful.

only stupid people still believe in the rating of such websites. the average scam project has a high rating, so are you sure you can trust it.

for me it is better not to invest in ICO than to lose. even quality ico cannot give us profit. so what are we still investing for?
tbossmitche

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:29:06 PM

There is no absolute way to avoid ICO scam. The best we can do is carry out a thorough research before investing. Your research could start from reading the whitepaper to see if the team have a true product that they are looking to offer or if their ideas are truly conceivable. The next step should be looking at the profile of team members on different social media platforms to confirm how legit they are. I also like to check out the social media presence of the project, this just goes to show how committed the team is to seeing their idea to fruition. The summary of it all is that you should do a thorough research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: