Mt.Gox - Simplify your life with cash deposits!
TOKYO, JAPAN - October 17, 2011 - Purchasing Bitcoins has never been easier! Starting today all verified Mt.Gox users based in the USA will be able to purchase Bitcoin via cash deposit at any of the many Chase Bank branches across the country.
With over 1,500 branches, Chase is an ideal partner for Mt.Gox in the USA, providing anyone interested in purchasing Bitcoins a quick, simple and safe way of doing so.
How Does It Work?
Once you upgrade to a verified Mt.Gox account, simply walk into any Chase branch and fill out a Chase deposit slip with the following information:
1. The deposit date.
2. The customer name, being "Mt.Gox".
3. Your Mt.Gox customer account number - "MTG#####X" (E.g. below)
4. Your signature.
5. The Mt.Gox Chase account Number, accessible via the Mt.Gox Add Fund page.
6. Your total deposit amount in USD.
Chase deposit sample
Once your deposit is processed by Chase, your Mt.Gox account will be credited within one business day and very soon (once our automatic processing system is in place), within one hour.
To locate your nearest Chase Bank branch, please access https://locator.chase.com
How To Become a Verified Customer?
To become a verified Mt.Gox customer you need to submit the following documentation:
1. A copy of your valid government issued photo identification (Driver's license, passport, etc.)
2. A copy of a utility bill or other proof of residence, displaying your current residential address. (Must have been issued within the last 3 months, bank statements are not valid).
Mt.Gox Co. Ltd Team.