Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: believe it or not  (Read 3180 times)
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:42:30 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 04:48:33 AM by Bushrat Jahan

When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
Expert or not, theres nothing we can do and this is the risk behind on investing or engaging ourselves into cryptocurrency market and which due to volatility we would possibly anytime lose up money when the market is dumping. Talking on general, if we do base on current price of bitcoin I would say this is still on the good side if we compare its price into previous years, Right? You would really be worry if you do purchase up on 10k price or even on 19-20k on btc but still we should resist the temptation to panic sell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

I'm sorry about your loss, but the golden rule is never to invest more than you can afford to lose. I can't really give you an expert advice about the future of the entire space, but I can give you my personal opinion. I think that bitcoin will grow if you consider its long term future. If you ask when this growth will happen, it's anybody's guess. If you still hold bitcoins in your possession, just keep them, don't rush to sell them when the price is low. Not only will bitcoin reach its previous all-time high, it will grow many times more. However, I don't think you can say the same for the entire crypto market in general. In fact, I believe that only a handful of cryptocurrencies, the best and most innovative, will survive in the long run.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
Expert or not, theres nothing we can do and this is the risk behind on investing or engaging ourselves into cryptocurrency market and which due to volatility we would possibly anytime lose up money when the market is dumping. Talking on general, if we do base on current price of bitcoin I would say this is still on the good side if we compare its price into previous years, Right? You would really be worry if you do purchase up on 10k price or even on 19-20k on btc but still we should resist the temptation to panic sell.
Good to say. But i am really afraid about the current market because when i bought BTC then price was 18k USD and this is my one and only income source because i lead my life from this income but last three months i can't get any profit from it that's why i am really afraid about it. But i am always faith on BTC as well as crypto market i think i will give me a miracle change in my life.          
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

I'm sorry about your loss, but the golden rule is never to invest more than you can afford to lose. I can't really give you an expert advice about the future of the entire space, but I can give you my personal opinion. I think that bitcoin will grow if you consider its long term future. If you ask when this growth will happen, it's anybody's guess. If you still hold bitcoins in your possession, just keep them, don't rush to sell them when the price is low. Not only will bitcoin reach its previous all-time high, it will grow many times more. However, I don't think you can say the same for the entire crypto market in general. In fact, I believe that only a handful of cryptocurrencies, the best and most innovative, will survive in the long run.
Welcome mate and have presented a good opinion from yours mind. I am strongly believe that BTC is the most favorable long term investment but day to day its continuously dump so i am afraid about it. But i don't lose my faith on BTC. Because i believe at a certain period we can't any deal except BTC as well as blockchain technology.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

Good to say. But i am really afraid about the current market because when i bought BTC then price was 18k USD and this is my one and only income source because i lead my life from this income but last three months i can't get any profit from it that's why i am really afraid about it. But i am always faith on BTC as well as crypto market i think i will give me a miracle change in my life.          
You are just unlucky that you do able to buy bitcoin into that peak point and I'm sure you aren't the only one who do have such problem. How much more for those people who buy on 19-20k usd? They would have the same situation as yours even into those sub 15k prices. The mistake you done on here is that you are just careless enough to risk out that money into very volatile investment. Don't ever sell on loss its better to hold up than to panic sell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

I think it's a best example for all investors in cryptocurrency market because without any loss we can't learn any lessons sorry for what you and your friend loss big amount in cryptocurrency marke, so you have to do some research with your own ideas for inviting in cryptocurrency market di not trust any pup and dump groups.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

We lose money if we speculate on the market, because of the desire to earn more, and when we leave the crypto in fiat, for myself chose believe, I sit quietly waiting.
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

You are just unlucky that you do able to buy bitcoin into that peak point and I'm sure you aren't the only one who do have such problem. How much more for those people who buy on 19-20k usd? They would have the same situation as yours even into those sub 15k prices. The mistake you done on here is that you are just careless enough to risk out that money into very volatile investment. Don't ever sell on loss its better to hold up than to panic sell.
Still, now I don't lose my faith in BTC because of BTC can give me an important support when I was fall in a very tough situate I believe that BTC will reach new value again and I am waiting for this value. And I will hold my all BTC till my expected price. I am not a panic seller because I have enough knowledge about trading. Thank you sir, for mentally support me.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:00:15 PM

make this defeat as a lesson, all there must be a sense of disappointment with the loss with the current market situation, we return to 2016 still remember atlcoin prices, especially BTC, don't worry the market will definitely rise again and set a new record
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

make this defeat as a lesson, all there must be a sense of disappointment with the loss with the current market situation, we return to 2016 still remember atlcoin prices, especially BTC, don't worry the market will definitely rise again and set a new record
Obviously it will be happened very soon because still now we keep faith on BTC and BTC has already mixed with our blood that's why we can't think anything except BTC. I really believe BTC will return again and again give to back our smiles  Grin       
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

if you look at the price of the price increase this year, unfortunately expectantly increased. and at the end of the last year the people who just entered the marketplace are very big. but I have to lose this new world and hope. we should be more cautious and alert. We are not harmed as long as we do not remove the damages. There is no other caremiz to make hodl.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

This time patience will be the key to success for holders and investors. The current market downturn will cause panic and panic selling, which will make the market worse. But if you calm down to hold and invest, then you will certainly make a very high return when the exchange rate increases again.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

The more you panic the bigger lose you will gonna face,cause when you panic you will not know what you will gonna do.  In this bear market all you need to is have faith, everyrhing will go fine in the coming days.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

One of the rule you need to follow while investing on the crypto currency is never invest more than you can afford to lose because this is an uncertain market we never can predict what is going to happen.But if you can hold your coins in long term the prices may reach lot more than that where your bought so keep holding for years and alllso you need to hold the right coins some shit coins will lose its value by days passes.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

This is a risk behind investment or engaging in the cryptocurrency market and that due to volatility we may lose money when the market is discarded. dani golden rules never invest more than you can lose. ALWAYS USE FREE MONEY IN INVESTING. I think bitcoin will grow if you consider its long-term future. If you ask when this growth will occur, no one can give a definite answer.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

Dear friend,
I am verry sorry when hear you and your friend lost a lot of dollars because of the bad situation of cryptocurrency market. I am not also an experts to give you advices but I just tell with you that you should be patient this time, let's hold your coins and wait. The market will recover.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:53:20 AM

I believe there are other people who have "lose" more than $60k as effect of bitcoin price. There are some people who always trust bitcoin no matter what will happen, so they just kept their btc for long term and some are not. If you can't hold any longer, just sell your bimtc right now.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

In this situation, when bitcoin was purchased at a cost of $ 18,000, you only need to hold it and expect a good rise in the crypto-currency market. He will soon be anyway. In any case, in the autumn, in a few months, we will be able to verify this.
Crypto currency should not be bought when it has already risen decently in price, it must be remembered that such an increase is not unlimited and that this will be followed by a decline in price.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

Your friend gains too much as well when the market goes up and his portfolio is too big so don't compare him to yours.
is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
Yes, don't doubt on how the market is moving. We need a big dip to open big pump.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀