Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:00:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: believe it or not  (Read 3181 times)
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

we know crypto price fluctuations are influenced by various things, for example from demand and supply, everything can happen, nothing is impossible, now you lose, maybe next month you can profit many times over
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
So far, there is no reason to believe that the crypto-currency market will not rise. Already now, most likely, it is kept from growth artificially. It is deliberately lowered so that more holders of crypto-currencies sell their coins and tokens at very low prices. For whales, in the end, this will bring huge profits when the crypto-currency market starts to rise and rise in price. So do not panic, but just hold our coins. The market is sure to recover.
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

See the dynamics of the bitcoin course for all years. You will see that there have already been such turning points, the situation then completely corrected

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

I am not an expert, but I still want to give you some advice. YouTube is more suitable for learning trading skills, and if you are afraid of the market, then you should withdraw your investment. This is the safest way!
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
So far, there is no reason to believe that the crypto-currency market will not rise. Already now, most likely, it is kept from growth artificially. It is deliberately lowered so that more holders of crypto-currencies sell their coins and tokens at very low prices. For whales, in the end, this will bring huge profits when the crypto-currency market starts to rise and rise in price. So do not panic, but just hold our coins. The market is sure to recover.
We really don't need to doubt in this market because this will rise again. Because people are panicking, whales will enjoy this bear market again they will buy more for sure and sold it when they see huge profit. We must ride with the whales, and believe that they can really control the market. Don't fight the trend, follow the trend instead. If you see opportunity like this, grab it before its too late.
bowo79

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

many people lose their money in the coin exchange market today, the market continues to fall, I will wait until the end of the year to see the market
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

You want to hear the opinion of experts, but I think you need not to listen to their opinion, but those who invest large sums in bitcoin, it is them to plow. They know when to buy and sell. Experts always say their opinion, but it is almost always at odds with the truth.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

The ups and down of the market is very normal and I could say it was healthy, it gives benefits for both Buyers and sellers. Can you imagine if the market continue to rise, the small trader will not afford to buy in that high price and who will buy by that? Massive buying happen when the price is down.. Don't worry about the present situation it is normal.. Learn the principle of trading and you will begin to understand what I'm saying.. Smiley
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

Best thing you should do is, invest only what your'e  willing to lose.
Before choosing the right Crypto to invest I suggest to you that you must study how does that coin works and what are the purposes and how it may adopted in the real world. There are different  type of investment  in Crypto like, trading and HODL.  Remember this, only patient martes.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

This is how volatile crypto market is, its very unpredictable and very risky to dive all your money into it. I advice that you just invest the extra money you have ,the money you dont afraid to lose ,because theres saying on every investment we enter ''invest what you can afford to lose" and that is definitely right. Its true that in crypto market theres an easy money ,you can win and in reverse you can also lose just be prepared and feed your mind with knowledge and informations to be aware on the trend of the market. And dont enter the market if you dont fully understand the risk ,just be patient and observative.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

"believe it or not ", surfing here and look at this title. Looks interesting but the main content is a quite far. lol. Anyway, better to find your self a good answer around here in bitcointalk.org by joining different thread. Make some research about it and see some high rank post as well, than listen to those newbie. Better to educate yourself first than reading some post on your thread that mislead you to a trap and other shady moves.
bitdenail

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

I think everyone must have mind and mental like you. You are mentally successful, will not leave just because you hear bad news that is not necessarily true. I would love to meet people who have positive thoughts like you.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

I believe in crypto currency business. The way the market is falling has pulling us behind the trade strategy but we have to focus, believe and trust in the market surely it will fully return
Frederigs

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

this is just a big correction from last year's event that took the pump up to almost $ 20k. not just cryptocurrency, in all life if there is an increase or down that is too severe there will be a correction. it's just a process of universal law
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

Just need patience. I still hope to restore the market

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

there were times when the etherium cost 1 $ .. he managed to grow up and no one thought that it can be bought. now there is a good signal to buy!
malu2121

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

For several years the market has shown great volatility. You can believe that it is now the growth will end, but the chances are negligible, what exactly is now.
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

We lose some today but it does not mean that we will not trust the market again. Maybe we can also gain tomorrow. Who knows.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

Yes, many cant stand it and just throw everything and go. The situation is really very tense. But I still believe that better times will come. Now there is a natural selection. Only the strongest and the most patient will remain.

Gemcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

Recently the market has declined and it is unclear. However, it is a sign of nothing more than that there are so many developers, what is expected and what is seen as uneasy. The first market starts with such anxiety. It is important for us to believe and develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: