Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: believe it or not  (Read 3180 times)
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
This is crypto and ever since the start you already know the consequence if you don't manage your funds properly. I'm sorry for your loss but you have learn a lot on that failure. I suggest you to keep chasing your profits as this will bounce back and who know's you will hit the best in your next investment.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
This is crypto and ever since the start you already know the consequence if you don't manage your funds properly. I'm sorry for your loss but you have learn a lot on that failure. I suggest you to keep chasing your profits as this will bounce back and who know's you will hit the best in your next investment.

Yes, Everything depends on the management and the study cases we do and analysis of the market. In beginning, everybody will face some problems with loosing without a proper understanding of the market but after learning we can easily overcome step by step. It is impossible to make some analysis about the current situation of the crypto market.
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

I'm sorry about your loss, but the golden rule is never to invest more than you can afford to lose. I can't really give you an expert advice about the future of the entire space, but I can give you my personal opinion. I think that bitcoin will grow if you consider its long term future. If you ask when this growth will happen, it's anybody's guess. If you still hold bitcoins in your possession, just keep them, don't rush to sell them when the price is low. Not only will bitcoin reach its previous all-time high, it will grow many times more. However, I don't think you can say the same for the entire crypto market in general. In fact, I believe that only a handful of cryptocurrencies, the best and most innovative, will survive in the long run.
. I really love your contribution to this sensitive topic. Not all cryptocurrencies will survive ,no doubt about that but the few enough will and that's another golden rule. Smiley
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

Many of us have lost our money due to the decline of the market. But that's no reason to give up. If you come to cryptocurrency, then you believe in it. And if you believe in it, then you should not worry about your investments. The market will return sooner or later and those who have been patient receive their money back and even more.

faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

Expert or not, theres nothing we can do and this is the risk behind on investing or engaging ourselves into cryptocurrency market and which due to volatility we would possibly anytime lose up money when the market is dumping. Talking on general, if we do base on current price of bitcoin I would say this is still on the good side if we compare its price into previous years, Right? You would really be worry if you do purchase up on 10k price or even on 19-20k on btc but still we should resist the temptation to panic sell.
yes you are right, I am also very confident that bitcoin will return to 20K USD even beyond that, only that it will happen if all panic sellers get away from crypto, or they have changed to be more calm

greenfield84

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

if the market does not recover, we can talk about the death of the crypto currency, and I do not believe in it
the market is still at the very beginning of its journey. blockade is not always used everywhere, laws for regulation and adoption are just as small. for the people of the crypto-currency and the block-country this is something new and as rules people are afraid of something new or are very cautious. As soon as there will be information of people about the market will grow then everything will change

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

you have to be patient investing in crypto is indeed full of risk of loss sometimes more than the profit you have to be smart to take advantage even though a little you have to start gradually to cover your losses crypto market is indeed difficult to guess you have to be patient.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

Many of us have lost our money due to the decline of the market. But that's no reason to give up. If you come to cryptocurrency, then you believe in it. And if you believe in it, then you should not worry about your investments. The market will return sooner or later and those who have been patient receive their money back and even more.
Only noobs will cry out when they do lose out money and telling that crypto would die.These kind of lines are quite common among them which it isnt really surprising because if they do gain out profits for sure they wont say such thing. Grin

you have to be patient investing in crypto is indeed full of risk of loss sometimes more than the profit you have to be smart to take advantage even though a little you have to start gradually to cover your losses crypto market is indeed difficult to guess you have to be patient.
Patience is virtue always.Knowing that this market either would really be volatile or not on some particular times and being impatient will surely lead you to loss.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

Hold and patience both are the key success for crypto market. Believe it or not the market will return soon, till that we have to be patience. Dont get panic about current situation and sell. Many investors get panic and they sold their bitcoins this makes market more worst. The market will boom up in upcoming days.
tyrantis

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

Hold and patience both are the key success for crypto market. Believe it or not the market will return soon, till that we have to be patience. Dont get panic about current situation and sell. Many investors get panic and they sold their bitcoins this makes market more worst. The market will boom up in upcoming days.
Now although the market is in a bear market.Many people panic selling leads to a worse market.In this cryptocurrency market is full of risks.No one knows what will happen next time.

pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

make it a lesson for you to understand crypto movements ..
but don't be afraid it won't be as long as the market continues to fall, I believe it won't take long for the market to recover soon
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

up and down is a part of crypto world. No one knows when big pump and big dump can comes.

Big whales also manipulate it.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

I believe you have to take every loss, because I suspect that you have documented and informed about the crypto market before investing. The crypto market is characterized by volatility, so after investment, losses can be generated, which later turn into gains. You do not have to panic if a currency drops as a price below the price of the investment. You have to be patient, because the market will recover. You must be optimistic and not withdraw your money. Never invest in the crypto market, not even in ICO projects, waiting for immediate profits, because they can appear or not.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

When we see the market situation of  the last year, we will see market was continuously pumping mode but now market is very critical situation and already and continuously dumping and dumping so too much peoples are very disappointed about the market situation, few days ago i heard a bad news from some of my FB friend who have lost all most 60k dollar and i have lost 1k dollar also. So i am really afraid about crypto market. I need concentration to the experts and have a question is crypto market will reach the previous situation as well as grow up and reach new value. I humble request to the experts please give your opinion. Thank You.
Be patient my friend sooner this will bounce back and returns to where we were before. Take this as a opportunity to buy those quality coins at lower price and get profits once the market recovers.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
RobinBarker

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

As cryptocurrency market is volatile market, ups and downs are part of it. Invest money in this market which you can afford to loose.

I can say that there is more ups than downs in bitcoin market. Also without any loss we can't gain experience. Its good lesson to you.

If you can predict or if you think that market will go down , you can buy stable coin and later you can again buy bitcoin or any other altcoin . And keep in mind it's long term investment, you have to wait for market up.

Sorry for your loss bro....
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

You should first know that the market that last year was able to rise rapidly because of ICO, but this year is very bad, because the fraudsters destroyed this market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

If you don't believe in this market you can leave it. Here are people who believe in crypto at all, like a technologe and like a currency. I wish that we will see very soon the price:20000$ per 1 bitcoin
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

you need an off and stop thinking about crypto for a week or so

Resulbil

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

I think this is a bull this year. It's very quiet and ordinary. I don't expect an explosion anytime soon. I hope his job will be good as soon as possible.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:12:44 AM

People who don't have any belief towards the bitcoin market better it is very good to stay away from it. See many new countries joining the blockchain development because they find huge potential development and in future, we might see many good projects launching under this blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: