Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:18:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][PNDR] Pandora coin | POS | MASTERNODES | TRADING  (Read 2066 times)
cramerceep

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

I think if people cooperate and use this scheme you can not only ensure your investments from market volatility but also earn on it based on the long experience of doing business in other markets at the same time together with daily trading actively on the short and long positions using different opportunities they can bring in benefits immensely valuable.
PANDORA COIN (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

Hello guys! We are glad to announce our White Paper to you!

We advise you to read it in order to understand the principles of our work, our vision and get more information about our investment fund. There you will find the information about:

What is an investment fund on the basis of masternode and why is our fund unique?
What is masternodes and how to use it?
How we distribute profits and what are the advantages of privileged investors in our fund?
What kind of trading strategies we use?
Why you should to work with professionals?

Some advantages of our investment fund

Double profit for the investor. Every investor of our fund receives a double profit. The first profit is masternodes itselfs and the second is a part of the total profit of the fund.

You can buy a mastenode directly from us always with a fixed price 0.5 BTC.

Buying masternodes directly from us, you will get a privileged investor status.

Privileged investor has additional benefits in comparison with other masternode owners. First of all, it benefits in the profit that it receives. How to calculate a privileged investor's profit - look it in our White Paper.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476333844522598420/486584793199280138/White_Paper.pdf
SeriousSnake

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

it even says "We are successful stock trading team PRETENDING to earn more-and-more."
on your website. the first sentence.
LMAO
broutille

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

I would advice the greatest care to anyone wanting to invest in this coin !

No source code, no mention anywhere to the fact they're Ukrainian, and team that want to go public *at the end of the year*.

They forked Pivx but refuse to disclose there source code. I'm not sure it's allowed. I'm certain though, that it's something to be very careful about.

I will disassemble and search for any kind of backdoor, I'll post results here. I would advice until then to stay away from the binaries  (and any anon team, but that's your money...)
tvance929

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

Thanks man!
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

The goal is very good.
Developing new investment opportunities that are particularly carefully considered.
I like this very much.
I think that it would be wonderful if we could create long-term value of investors.
It is worth noting.
shabbyheart

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

PandoraCoin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
It's price many and rise every moment.it is beat opportunity for investor. Peopele can buy MN with no risk.
ayahuasca422

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Pandora stock trading team is here to prevent risks of losing and ensure regular profit to masternode holders,regardless the situation on market.As far as i saw this project.
Supply is nice and reward scale is rather great depending on masternodes which are online,its great balanced.
And the most interesting part is that a team makes FUND on monthly trading base,so each MN owner gets a piece of that pie too.Sounds great.
Looking straight forward to this project,and hoping it will last long.
Congratulations Pandora team
pharmacy2693

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

This  is amazing project. Many many people now trading in cryptobridge exchange without any risk of loss their money I am one of them.Team worked very hard. I suggest if you want profit you must be invested in this project without any doubt.
Robinislam123

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

Good teem member alwayes active for discord.coin alreary listed CB my parsony this project very good project.
madvad

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

I am following Pandora coin for last 1 month. Team is very active with daily updates about the development. Pandora is already listed on Crypto-bridge... Great coin to invest
Adib009

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

Very good community. Trading with this coin for very long time. CB Listed coin and very profitable. I like this coin. Their project is also good and they will go further. I hope the price will be increase and not to be scam. So hard working for the team is mandatory.  I will suggest to traders to buy and stake this coin.
Ninamuze

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

I really like that project because the project has a very good team and very professional! I will participate in the project.                                                   
evgeniy3815

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

Pandora Coin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of privacy, organically growing
on them at the moment due to the participation of the community.
Pandora is designed to be a secure investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
I hope that by participating in this project I can earn money. Wink Grin 
Crytoesti22

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

seriously say...it is a great project...This project is new and very useful project....its look like a promising project...
GOOD LUCK Pandora coin Kiss Kiss Kiss
vital48

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

I believe Pandora coin is a great cryptocurrency with a promising future.
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions,
then I suppose it will be interesting.
papanipapi

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

Pandora coin has an interesting concept. Investing in this currency would be like a big investment because of the profitability each year and the likelihood of Bitcoin shares going up in value too. I am looking forward to explaining how coins will be earned each year.

This is an excellent and unique concept for a penny.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Pandora coin

About Us

We are a team of traders which succeed in trading on exchange and aim to earn more. We actively trading every day on short and long positions using a wide variety of opportunities to extract benefits and receive a monthly income regardless of the situation on the market.
 Our goal is to create long-term values ​​for our investors by generating consistent ,positive returns investor capital,and to develop new ,carefully considered investment opportunities.

I'm curious about that kind of scheme on this project.
But how do we get benefits and getting a monthly income when the  condition of the market is dropping?
coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

Pandora is a very interesting project. The team consists of successful traders who strive to create long-term values for their investors and to create new investment opportunities. Already trading on crypto-bridge I think this project is going to have a very bright future especially with such a successful team behind it. Also very active team that keeps the community informed. This one is going places!
Alt_Ripon

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

[PNDR]  Pandora coin is the biggest project coin at the Discord server.
It stay at the biggest coin market in the crypto bridge exchange market.
Everyday good trading CB market. Sell Masternodes.
So guys join  PNDR coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: