Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][PNDR] Pandora coin | POS | MASTERNODES | TRADING  (Read 2066 times)
mySmile28

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

ok, try to open a box of pandora Wink
pkhabibullah

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

After a long time i found a promising and big project which name Pandora coin. Really great team work.Just research and check their roadmap and future goal it's really amazing.Join their discord server they offer us too many bounties. PNDR also giving reward for pos and it's good masternode coin
imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

!A good project with great potential and a strong team. I think this project deserves more attention from the public as it promotes interesting ideas and innovations. I think he will get a great success.
kigmairo

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

A great project, a very talented team, I wish the guys good luck, success and a great future.
Hridoy1111

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

The project looks intresting.Pandora coin is already marketlisted and the coin is very profitable.The project is promising.All the best to Pandora Coin. 😊
Aryen01

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

i have seen good improvements from the Pandora coin project and as I checked their discord channel a lot of members already joined and a lot of good announcements already posted too. I will look forward for more updates very soon 😀
Biborno

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. Very active advertising Many facts and interesting materials. Thank the project team, we will study carefully! 😊
Afie

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:07:58 PM

A lot of new mn/pos and mn/pow coins out this days. And some of them lookin prommissing an some of them created for scam ppl as we expericed. But PANDORA is lookin promissing all the way Good, decentralized network, Daaps,and instant accounts etc. I am lookin for invest for sure.
Jemmy01

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

Pandora coin project team members and developers already exerted a lot of effort and you will see that they are following their road map in a timely manner. I have a strong feeling that this project will succeed in the coming months, so better hold more Pandora coins now.
SN Ahsan

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

I'm very excited about the amazing potential of this project. The most promising project of the year in my opinion. So great to see more and more mature and professional teams entering the market. It will definitely help not-so-tech-savvy people get involved with the crypto space.
Arfin86

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

I am very lucky to join the project discord at first and i have witnessed the development of the fantastic project. The team is very powerful and they are keep on working on the project and make the PANDORA COIN more and more prefect. I like chatting with the people in this discord and we talk about the future and give some advice and the dev takes these advice into mind. Good project and will success in near future !
Vethel

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

Feels serious attitude of developers to the project. Pandora coin deserves attention and definitely worth watching.
Jolyp

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

The best coin is pandora. Pandora's project, concept and management is mind blowing. Dev teams are working hard to make this coin better.  All memeber of pandora discord server are like a family.  Devs behave like a friend. If we stuck in a problem they solve it faster.  This is the reason i love this coin.  Hope this coin will be better in in future.
ruzelmadridz14

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

This is a great project PNDR COINS I had to exchange it with Cryptobridge hopefully the value of it would be higher and the TEAM PROJECT was super good so nice
Malek3

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Hi guys this project is very good. this project is very big in Crypto world this coin is very good and join her discord server. Follow her Twitter Facebook.  this server is very good and nice.
Tahosan3

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

This is a great project. The best coin of this month is pandora.I am  lucky to join the project discord at in first this is a my favourite server. This is a famous server I hope my friend you understand my feeling so all friend join this server.
Moskan7

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

Hello guys now I am tell you about this pandora project. This project is very popular and very very good project so friend join this server. you trust this service this is very good service  and very trusted Projec. 
hsynbtc

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

Well i think need better ino whit grafic. I love idea. all ppl want leaarn more money if Pandora team qualifid like they say this coin will be succes. I will monitor it.
masternodesPlusTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

Hello,
I'm writing to you with an offer of listing at one of the major masternodes monitoring website - http://masternodes.plus (MasterNodesPlus).
You have been selected and approved for listing as recommended masternode coin.
To be listed at the website, you can use one of the three offers:

Normal listing-up to 24 hours: 0.1BTC or 400PNDR

You can make your request for the lisitng here:
https://masternodes.plus/contact.html

Regards,
Timothy James-Quill
“MNP”
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:19 PM