Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We can be near to the game over of BTC. WARNING.  (Read 97 times)
Piskeante (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

Jeff deGraaf, head of technical research at Renaissance Macro Research has a more dire warning for the Bitcoin bulls. He said that “once the top is complete”, it may even mean “game-over” for Bitcoin. DeGraff is a highly respected voice in the technical analyst community, hence, his forecast should be kept in mind.

warns and more warns coming. Don't regret it aftewards. You´ve been warned.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:24:10 AM

LOL give me a break.  I'm fairly new to the game and this is pure garbage.  Bitcoin will not just up and disappear from the scene.  I'ts too well entrenched.  It may go down a bit further however I think we are not even close to the end game.  I hope no one falls for this garbage. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
krimzon1321$$

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:26:37 AM

Sounds like fear mongering to cause a dump so he can buy in cheaper.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: