Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty participant really the cause of dumping coins?  (Read 1563 times)
Joeyvicky (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:44:23 PM
Merited by Maamejane (1)

For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
strongman8

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?

I do not dump all my coins ever.  I keep a moon bag at all times of every coin I have ever worked for.  Also if the project is top notch and delivering a world class product they can punish the non believers as the price skyrockets.  If projects are blaming the workers for the bad outcome there may be a reason the project is dumping and it has nothing to do with the hunters.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

not true, because I think dumping coins can be caused because the platform has not run optimally. and this can show a coin journey that has not been stable, so the nominal coin obtained by participants is only a few percent of the total supply. it doesn't cause a big dump.
CCIORACLE

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

I don't see bounty participants really dumping because they only get just a gist of total coins. But really hurts when i see my fellow investors claiming their coins are freely given of which i do not side with them.At least they waste time, energy and resources to earn them. For me bounty really help ico
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:26:14 AM

I do agree that there is some dumping going on from the bounty hunters however they fulfilled their work duty so should be free to move forward as they see fit.  If the projects did not receive the quality work from the hunters they may have had a failed ICO so I hate to see hunters being shammed for profiting. 
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:39:09 AM

In the real world, there really are bounty hunters dump the ICO token right after they received their token reward since they are also in need of money but I believe it will not be 50% of the bounty participant who will do this. Each bounty hunters have their own reason for dumping and we need to respect their decision since they earned those token just like the other bounty hunters do.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:59:56 AM

In my own opinion, most of the reason why the price of a coin easily go down is because bounty participants will immediately sell their reward tokens onced the exchange is available. They don't care about it's future and all they want is to convert it into ETH or BTC and then into fiats. They are greedy enough to earned money.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:05:23 AM

Yes, they are part of the dumping of tokens. But that is the common need, we can not avoid it. If the project owner does not want their token to be depreciated, they can pay the bounty hunter ETH or Bitcoin.
That will avoid the ICO price drop.

Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:09:06 AM

In my own opinion, most of the reason why the price of a coin easily go down is because bounty participants will immediately sell their reward tokens onced the exchange is available. They don't care about it's future and all they want is to convert it into ETH or BTC and then into fiats. They are greedy enough to earned money.

Dumping of coins it's not possible to the participants maybe some of them are jut to pull down bitcoin and othet bounties hunter are keep on working hard to have a bitter life not just dumping of coins that is so unprofessional manner to the people who are doing there good for the future.
Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:10:01 AM

indeed gift hunters are very influential on "dump coins", because most nbounty hunters always sell bounty tokens / coins that they have at low prices so that the price of coins becomes low. we as bounty hunters must know about this and start changing it.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:10:57 AM

no, i think its not true, cmon calculate together, when we join the bounty program we can see the reward of the whole prgoram is 1% from the token sale, imagine that the token sale raised $1 Million, so the bounty reward just $10.000 for all participant, so there are 99% in the inevstor hand right? is the 10000 USD change the price in the market? i think it doesnt change

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

ICOs reserves %1 of their supply generally for the bounties.So if it can cause of dumping their coins then it's not that great coin anyway. Roll Eyes
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

indeed gift hunters are very influential on "dump coins", because most nbounty hunters always sell bounty tokens / coins that they have at low prices so that the price of coins becomes low. we as bounty hunters must know about this and start changing it.

You cannot just totally blame it on bounty participants because if we observe the number of coins received by the participants, it's only a little percentage compared to the investors. And you should also remember that not all the bounty participants would immediately sell their coins because there are others who would wait for the coin to go higher to sell. Maybe the ones who are selling more are the investors, those who bought at pre-sale because they have more bonuses so most probably even if the price is below ICO, they are still in profit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:14:34 AM

Some of the bounty hunters are creating massive dump after the coins/tokens got listed. And obviously they are responsible for the dump of every newly finished ico. But there are few hunters held coins/tokens and waiting for the big pump.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

This is a sad situation that the investors are always putting all the blame on bounty participants but they did not measure the fact that their huge bonuses and cheaper price during the ICO are the main reasons on why some of their investors participants are involved of dumping earlier too. I also heard that some ICOs are selling their token earlier to cover the ICOs expenses and also to ensure huge profit.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:18:35 AM

Definitely not. Look at the ICOs. They devote 1% or a maximum of 2% of their tokens for the bounty campaigns. If the price of that token crash due to this 1%, then there is something seriously wrong with the ICO. And remember that not all of the bounty participants dump their tokens immediately.
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

You should remember that the amount of bountyhunter is very small, it can not be strong enough to influence the price of ICO for a long time. The drop in ICO prices is due to its inadequate appeal and poor development team
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:29:05 AM

One factor of dumping the coins is the development of the project. Also if the developer is no longer active , investors will most likely dump their coins.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:34:40 AM

Definitely not. Look at the ICOs. They devote 1% or a maximum of 2% of their tokens for the bounty campaigns. If the price of that token crash due to this 1%, then there is something seriously wrong with the ICO. And remember that not all of the bounty participants dump their tokens immediately.
Same here mate, a little portions alone can't dumped unless the dev itself dumping his shares, that's the only possibility that the coin will be dumped massively and continuously decreasing it's value when landed to any exchange site, most of pumped and dumped project act like this while real project have it's time table to keep on progressing and gained success.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
vekuty

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

I think that's a big cause. The current coin distributors should they lock the coin at a certain time to avoid dumping
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: