Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:26:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty participant really the cause of dumping coins?  (Read 1565 times)
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:44:39 AM

The allotted tokens for the bounty participants are very minimal--typically just 2-5% of the total token supply. This does not affect the market severely compared to the investors which obtained large bonuses in the pre-sale up to the main sale. In retrospect, investors got those token too for free so pointing fingers to the bounty participants is a dick move.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:50:10 AM

No not really the bounty hunters the cause of dumping coins. You ask yourself to get the answer, who has the highest coin holders of the coins? Of course the team and devs..If you saw a huge dump probably the big bag holders dump thier shitcoin. They dont really care for the price, investors and the project because they are all scammers. Im not particularly pertaining that all dumping coins are scam projects, but some of them are scammer and we should avoid them as much as possible.

Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:51:50 AM

I think not. The bounty hunters usually only get very few token amounts. Usually 1 project only spends about 1% 2% token to reward hunters. It is too small for the total supply of the project. The dumping coins upon the exchange. I think the speculators. They do not intend to develop the same dev project. They only care about their pocket money.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:05:52 AM

For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?

Yes It is possible because the bounty participants is doing some like selling and holding it, which means same as investors but which is holding it, selling it, "Buying" and  "trading" which means all are the posible cause of that the specific altcoin is moving for a high value and going for the low value charts in the altcoin's market value.

So in short all are to blame in the existence of the dumping of coins, which we can not predict if it is going for the win or lose scenario. Base on my other point of view when it loses its investors it goes bye bye they sell the altcoin lose hope because of the unpredicted value.
letonys

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

That is the concern of many people and investors. The bounty participants sold their cards when starting to insist on the floor. There is a solution to this problem.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

actually, this is a big problem for the ico to face, why is that? many new bounty hunters do not follow the direction of market movements for investment, dumper is increasingly becoming at the moment, this is what makes investors really cautious. thus many ico have failed at this time, in fact, this is very unfortunate in my opinion.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:22:24 AM

Maybe because they are only want is to earn form working some bounty,but if i see that my bounty that i joined has a good future i will hold it and wait until the right time.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:26:46 AM

Of course because in my opinion if the bounty hunters immediately get the coins, the price will immediately fall because the bounty hunter immediately sells the coins they get. Therefore, maybe the distribution of bounties might be good 3 months after the ICO.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:53:16 AM

Some people make living out of these bounties, they might be in need of money so they sell because they don't have any option otherwise.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:07:02 AM

I believe that everything is based on supply and demand and that we receive rewards is because we work to push those currencies to the markets and we make them worth the investors and they fight each other so it is not the fault of the recipient of the reward. it is even expected almost until the last to sell therefore the supply and demand is the one that decides and the whales that buy many at the beginning all win in the long run those who develop it those who promote it and investors

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?
maybe in my opinion the prize participants did not really affect the development of crypto currencies which might affect the amount of demand and sales of crypto currencies

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:44:53 AM

people love to blame others for their own mistakes. they invest in shitcoins and scammy ICOs that were created to rip them off and when they lose money after the ICO dump came they want to find someone else to blame and who better than bounty participants that have a small share in the total tokens!

the reality is that the dumps are natural and they would have came either way as they have come to all the pumped altcoins.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Kenthunan_rondo

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:30:09 AM

I don't think it's true, the ICO Project needs promotion, but developers don't always have money for it. And because the ICO itself assumes receipt of funds through tokens, then user assistance - in the form of promotions - can be obtained for tokens.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:31:02 AM

As far i know there is no connection between bounty campaign and dumping the value of coins but without knowledge people invest on scammy ICOs and blame others.
Lillian4real

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

Blaming one party in a crime is a form bias. Bounty hunters are not the only reason why prices go down in the market. Even some investors who are afraid to lose their investment dump the coins.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

I can tell you with confidence that as soon as the price of the token grows by 5% relative to the price of the token on the ICO, investors immediately begin selling their tokens, and some of them buy tokens with a big discount on PreICO. Bounty hunters can be paid for they hard work in Ethereum, but why does not anyone do it.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

There are a few things that ICO need to do to ensure a better intial momentum: firstly ensure that the market is at least flat when they finish ICO and then ensure that there is some real demand for the token.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

I don't know the answer for your question, but it surely shouldn't happen with ICOs, devs should be aware of their coin distribution and allocate some funds for buy support.
But thinking for a moment, who's more likely to dump coins seeing price going down/ up - someone who invested substantial money to buy it or someone who got small share with little effort? In my opinion it's the former, nobody likes losing invested money and in case of market going up, losing potential profit.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

99% ICO is damned to fail, and the majority of the bounty hunter is only aiming for a quick buck, the majority of them does not really care about what the project really is, they will just immediately convert to FIAT or BTC/ETH as soon as they received the token.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

not really. because we just want to make the coin function properly as well as not to fulfill it, but we only get the prize.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: