Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty participant really the cause of dumping coins?  (Read 1563 times)
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

I've noticed it too. What are investors waiting? Everyone has its own needs.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

Most of the time its the greedy investors that try to flip and take profit from every other ico, they invest in big bonus phases and sell their coins as soon as they are listed somewhere and take profit in the form of bonus which they also sell and dump the overall value of the coin, bounty hunters also have a dumping effect but i think nowadays bounty rewards are not that big too cause major dumps.

kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?

Well, I cannot say that the bounty hunters selling their tokens right away is NOT the cause of the dumping of the market value of a specific ICO. It contributes, however it is not the major determinant in this equation.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

I think that is just the reason for the developers, they blame the bounty participants, because dumping occurs if investors have lost confidence and immediately sell all the assets they have, and that will make it all end
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

Bounty participants are not really the cause of dumping coins because of these reasons,  firstly bounty participants only get 1-3% of the total tokens sold which is very insignificant part of the whole coins in supply and secondly ICOs investors are offered huge bonuses which contributes largely to dumping in market because they can sell below ICO price and still get good profit
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

I do not know for sure what the cause is, I can only think that  the bounty hunters get only between 2% to 5% of the distribution of the tokens and it is impossible for only this minority to drop the prices of these tokens. I think that there must be other factors such as the Exchange platform, some say that there is manipulation of prices and the development of the Product also influence. The crypto community will support projects that are really useful. A strong and full project in operation so that their token acquires a good price and is a process that takes time.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

For my little exposure to some ICO's has made me notice from many investors apportioning most blame on bounty participant as the main cause of dumping coin on market far less than ICO prices. Some claim since they really dash them the coin for free they really do not care about the market but rather dump them and go their way leaving the fate of genuine investors and managers at the mercy of this dumped coins. But i  truly believe that bounty participant really engage their time and earn these coins of which some really don't dump just like that. What is the actual cause of dumping of most ICO coins, is it a matter of bounty participant, investors or on the part ICO managers concept of plan for these coins?
in my opinion it is not true, because bounty participants are only given 1-5% of the total token, the problem that causes dumping is the number of sales rather than purchases and they doubt it and race to sell their tokens, so back to the development concept whether it will potential
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

in my opinion, the cause of the coin price fell not because the bounty hunters dumped, but many of the factors that affected the coin dropped, probably because the market price is now down it also affects the entire price of the coin.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

I don't know. But for the bounty I know only about 2%, that figure can not make the coin dumped. If all bounty hunters sell together at the same time. The coin can go down a bit, but it did not affect much. Coin devaluation is caused by investors and the market

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
odessit1377

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

Indeed, many bounty hunters, after receiving their reward, sell their tokens on the exchanges at a much lower price than bounty companies. This leads to a large devaluation of the coin, unfortunately.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

In fairness to all persons concerned, I don't think we have to blame the dump to participants alone because what they get is just a percentage of what the managers and investors get and it is not freely given for it has been exerted with effort and time. All has investments in any form and all has contribution to the succes of the project.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

both bounty participants and investors have the coins so we can't blame only the bounty participants. investors also sell their coins and they have a large portion of coins compared to bounty participants. price also depends on the project even there are many selling their coins if it has demand price will still go up.
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

Yes i agree, there are lot of bounty participants who causes the value of the coin to dump because some are selling it below the ico price. But most projects only gives 2% budget for bounty, so i guess that will not really affect the token, in the beginning yes, but after that, the price would stabilize
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

This is to distinguish whether the value of this project is not worth it. Now a lot of bounty. Do not give coins. There are still some real projects. Of course there are also projects, just for ICO. Hey. Not good at making money.

flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

This is obvious because the mentality of the bounty participants is always frightened after the distribution, the Token rates will drop rapidly. So after receiving the Token from the bounty, they will immediately sell, and this makes the Token rates after listing on the exchange floors fall disastrously!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

Not only bounty participants but investors also who got pre-sale bonus and even dev they dump their share in the market, sometimes these devs are the one buying their coins in their Ico and dump it when it hit the market, so there are different kinds of holders why the coin is being dumped
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

Yes i agree, there are lot of bounty participants who causes the value of the coin to dump because some are selling it below the ico price. But most projects only gives 2% budget for bounty, so i guess that will not really affect the token, in the beginning yes, but after that, the price would stabilize

The main purpose I think why bounty hunters dump their coin right away is because they joined the campaign to earn money out of it but not necessarily thinking about investing.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Definetely not it just may cause a little dump which is temporary, and not in every coin. Coins are dumped because they are not needed.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

The main purpose I think why bounty hunters dump their coin right away is because they joined the campaign to earn money out of it but not necessarily thinking about investing.

And i agree that there's really a small percentage that goes to bounties for an initial offering so even if all bounty hunters dump their tokens, i don't think it'll cause a serious decline. Investors are the ones who would have that effect on a project not bounty hunters.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

Probably the hunters are the one who will cause the dumping of the token, and this is not good to the project token, it might ruined the projects future if it has.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: