Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:31:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty participant really the cause of dumping coins?  (Read 1565 times)
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

Gift hunters also have a dumping effect but I think the rewards of today's prizes aren't too big causing a big dump.
Greedy investors who try to flip and profit from each other, they invest in large bonus phases and sell their coins as soon as they are registered in a place and take advantage in the form of bonuses that they sell and throw away the overall value of the coin,
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

i do not think so. Most bounty tokens account for between 1% and 5% of the total token. the number of tokens that bounty hunters can sell is limited. it does not cause large fluctuations in the price of coins. i think ICO investors can really influence the price of coins.
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

There's some truth to that. Many bounty hunters sell coins immediately after the coins are listed. But they have the right to. Bounty hunters spend their time to promote the project and get paid for it. Prices are mainly influenced by the General market situation.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

A certain portion of the bounty hunters do sell their received free tokens, which they receive as a result of joining the ICO signature campaign or to other kinds of generosity ICO. However, I do not think that this could significantly reduce the price of the new token. As a rule, two to five percent of the released tokens are allocated to the ICO generosity campaign. This is not enough to have a decisive impact on the price of the token on the exchange. I think that investors play a significant role here, who buy tokens first with a significant discount, which is up to 50 percent of the token's value. When the token is transferred to the exchange, they immediately sell them and receive 200 percent of the profit. They can have a much greater impact on lowering the price of the token.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Romich93

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Indeed, many bounty hunters sell their coins immediately upon receipt. However, at the moment, I think the prices are affected by a negative trend in the market. Also, the price can be greatly influenced by the idea of the project.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

It's true that bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after they receive it, but I don't think it's their dumps that make the prices fall so hard. Afterall, bounty yijens account for about 1-2% of the tokens sold.

arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

There are a lot of reason why the coins are dumping and we must not blame that to the bounty participants. Actually, whether they dumped it or not, it's up to their decision since they've earn that through working on those projects. But again, it is not just because of dumping by the hunters rather there are some reasons such as the ICO investors who doesn't want to lose and have a bunch of token holdings and decided to dump it.

rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

if we just look at mate bounty hunters hunt some bounty to earn some token or coins that they can sell and convert it to Fiat. bounty hunters are not investors or holders to hold until it will be to the Moon. and as we look at bounty allocation is very to small to dump the price of every project.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

I do not think that this is the major cause of price drop. This is because even bitcoin prices are dropping. And we do not see bitcoin being distributed in an Airdrop now.

The reasons currently are quite strong as they have kept prices in check for so long.

Signature available for rent
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

I do not think so. Why blame the bounty participants? While bounty participants are the main force in the governing ICO. Having a strong marketing team to attract new investors to the project. Investors have a tendency to think that it is the bounty itself that causes the dumping of coins, so I think they should rethink many aspects. The dumping of coins is due to the application of ICO that does not run perfectly optimized than what set out.  Smiley Wink
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

Bounty participants which has rewarded a huge ammount of token rewards will be dumping when they are listed in the exchanges and this is not good to the tokens and also for the investors.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

At times yes, but we cannot blame them for dumping all the tokens. I believe the percentage given to bounty hunters is very small and even if they dump their coins, it will not have a huge effect on the price of the coin.

cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

i am a bounty hunter and i dont think so that all bounty participant are dumper. 'coz i myself i dont dump my token after i recieved from the ico. maybe some of the hunter are dump it right away 'coz they have the reason why they immediately sell thier token. many bounty participant are still holding thier coins . so, if some bounty dump thier coins..just respect thier decision because we dont know the reason behind,

ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

Of course no doubt that it's all the bounty participants that caused the price dropping of a certain project, well I've been here in the forum for the couple of months and to observe the things... here's what I've found out.

1. Most of the bounty hunters have more than 1 accounts.
2. Once the project hits an exchange they will sell it immediately (They're afraid that their profits will go into waste if they hold the token for too long)

The fact that running a bounty campaign is one of the best thing in order to gain traffic from users of cryptos but one of the most risky way for a project because of the bounty hunters.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

Well that's partly true bounty participants usually dump their coins when the ICO has finished or when they entered an exchange but sometimes they usually buy back when the price is low that is their strategy dump high and buy back when the price is low but remember the bounty hunters are a good thing in the ICO they truly help the ICO when it comes to advertising and also in marketing but there are some hodlers so don't generalize the bounty hunters.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

Ideally, investors (holders of the largest number of tokens), and all other token holders (bounty hunters, team members) should enable the project to unwind so that the users of the platform have a demand for tokens. After that, everyone would be interested in selling tokens on the exchange at a favorable rate. In reality, investors specifically buy tokens during the IRS bonus, in order to be the first to drop tokens on the exchange. The price of the token is not always profitable for investors.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:45:39 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 01:56:04 PM by happy weblancer

Of course no doubt that it's all the bounty participants that caused the price dropping of a certain project, well I've been here in the forum for the couple of months and to observe the things... here's what I've found out.

1. Most of the bounty hunters have more than 1 accounts.
2. Once the project hits an exchange they will sell it immediately (They're afraid that their profits will go into waste if they hold the token for too long)

The fact that running a bounty campaign is one of the best thing in order to gain traffic from users of cryptos but one of the most risky way for a project because of the bounty hunters.

Bounty hunters can't cause a drop in prices for a token because they own a maximum of 2% of the total number of tokens. And certainly, all hunters don't rush to sell them at the same time. 2% can't affect the price of the token in any way! But investors can!
Aksiyon1

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

Bounty pool accounts for a very small part of the coin releases. I don't think bounty hunter is the cause of dumping coin. If that coin doesn't recover after dumping coin, you should ask why it is so?  The reason is that coin doesn't attract investors. If bounty hunters sell coins, investors can buy them cheaply. Logically, this would be beneficial to investors.

anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

Let's see what bounty pool is allocated from General fees.Basically it is 1-3%.How can this amount affect the price of a coin?I can also say with confidence that many participants of the bounty do not sell their coins.So blame the participants wrongly bounty.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

many have blamed it for the bounty hunter. but when looking at the allocation given to the bounty hunter I think it is not the completely wrong bounty hunter. They also have things to sell and of course, the overall allocation is not great. There are other factors and the bounty hunter just a small part of it.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████