Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD?  (Read 7446 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
indeed everything can happen in this crypto world.
and unexpectedly at all, I think that's a natural thing.
there must be a separate time for ethereum to go back to its original price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ebihsu

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

Yes, crypto currency too bearish in this year, and everything can happen, if the price of the ETH can reach $220 it is bad news and is also good. The bad news is the declining prices will increasingly make many investors panic especially beginners, they will choose to sell their altcoin that will make the price more bearish. And the good news is this is an opportunity to buy more and more of the ETH and other crypto because there is a possibility of prices going up.
act1995

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

I can't believe that the price of Ethereum will drop to $320 today. As for whether it can reach $200, it is really difficult to judge according to the current encryption market. I can't predict it. I really hope that the price of Ethereum will be stable at around $800 before the end of the year.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:57:35 AM

What's happening with Ethereum? The most promising coins becoming garbage! Yes, we know the bearish market has come again, but ETH in 330 USD?! It is unbelievable. People told that In August, the crypto bull market will start and now we are seeing the bearish market ever in 2018! I can't believe ETH is now 330 USD. What about you guys?
Now, according to CoinMarketCap, the price of ethereum is 322 dollars. It's sad, but it's true. However, there is nothing wrong with that. We know that the crypto-currency market is very volatile and it can both rise high in price and fall low before the next take-off. In addition, to be surprised, all kinds of crypto-currency, including ethereum, depend on the price dominance of bitcoin. So in this situation, bitcoin is to blame. In order for the crypto currency not to depend on the price of bitcoin, it is necessary that bitcoin lost its very high level of capitalization.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

Many predictions have come and we can't say what will happen to the price, as of now lets look on the positive side since ETH already reached on its all time high last year in a short period of time. It will surely come again - not today but soon.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

There will be more capitulation of tokens, coins and the prices. The bear market is far from over, unless 80% of investors get totally wiped out, the bears will be relentless in taking every ounce of profit they can out of the market and bringing down many crypto investors, like myself, with them. I have actually now had to accept that I can no longer sustain my family anymore through crypto and have applied for day jobs,, for many of us it's over. Although i will stay part time in crypto because I believe in the technology. I see ETHEREUM easily reaching 200 bucks or less over the next three months, UNLESS we have a miracle occur.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:02:16 AM

Who knows. How dip ETH can fall, this year has been a bear dorminated year with a number of coins losing Value in the process, including high quality coins such as ETH,. no distinct promises can be made from the current situations,but one thing for certain is that. Anyone wishing to buy,. Thanks is the time
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

Anything can happen in the market and if ETH dips under $200 then expect that it will be in a short time because traders and new investors will surely buy on dips to stack more ETH on their wallets. just hold on tight guys because I believe the market will recover soon before 2018 ends just think positive and continue to support cryptocurrencies.

lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

I don't think ethereum will touch 200 dollars. even if it really will hit 200 dollars, I still believe ethereum will still exist in the future because ethereum is one of the good coins that have the potential for a bright future.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

It really sucks that we are seeing eth at these current prices. But I think it should be best to hodl on or to invest in more to pump up the prices. What we are experiencing right now is market manipulation for the whales to come in then pump up the prices once again.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:23:45 AM

LOL, it is not turning into garbage, it has always been garbage you just chose not to see it before but now the smell of it is filling the air!
it has nothing to do withe "bearish market", well maybe a little, but the main reason is that ETH is in a bubble still thanks to its massive pump and as the money exits and the bubble bursts it continues to go down.

i was warning you for months, specially during that time when ETH was above $1000 and the pumpers and bag holders were promising you $2500-$4000 by the end of the year. i was warning you that the real value of ETH is below $100 and now you are facing the reality with a sour taste.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:26:25 AM

we can only patient in this situations and still trying to survive because this year is really difficult for every people in crypto. and if the price is down for more, I think I will prepare my money to buy more ethereum because I still seeing a chance for ethereum to get an increase in the long-term. I don't think that this will going to end because there will be a time for all coins to get a rise again like before and in that time, we can make a huge profit again. so it will better to wait and see for what will happen in the market and make some preparation to buy more if it's possible.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

well it's true that this was unpredictable. since ethereum is the most popular altcoins right now. but ethereum still following bitcoin charts movement.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

I panicked when I saw the fall of Ether, I went to see the history of the price of Ether and coincidentally for last year the price fluctuated in what is now. Hold the Ether and wait, the fall of the Ether also affects the price of the altcoins.

Chart/Ether Price

hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

This time, everything is possible, bitcoin and altcoin are strongly discounted! The possibility of $ 200 is likely to happen in the near future! But the market will recover!
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

This is a very tough situation where in cryptocurrency market has been struggling so much to recover I know not only ETH has struggle like this but all of the alts are the same.
Techysk

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

Anything is possible in cryptocurrency but I don't think that ethereum will go to 200$. Techincally ethereum has good support at 475$ if we broke that then it might go to 300 - 350$ but 200$ is not possible for now.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

this is beyond everyone's expectation, we hope the bull will come soon, but the one who comes is the bear. many people are trapped and many people lose, including me who do not believe this can happen. maybe the thing we can do is buy back as much as we can.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

Everyone is concerned about the market situation, because the prices of all coins are falling and it is absolutely unknown when the market will recover. But I still believe that the price of ETH and other coins will grow this year and we need to wait when it happens.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:01:30 AM

I'm not too sure Ethereum will go down to $ 200, I'm a little worried about this situation, I'm afraid it really happened, the market is really unstable and the more days it continues to crash, what causes all altcoins to fall? what causes ethereum to fall? Is this because the price of bitcoin has dropped?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: