Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Is going to hit 200 USD?  (Read 7446 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

I think Ethereum is going to hit 195 USD but now it's now just happened and plus below. If you research last year's this time you will the proof but sometimes different things happen. Just hold your Ethereum and don't get panic.
I think this is the lowest price of ETH. indeed at this time the price really reaches $ 200, or less than that, however, I feel that the potential of ETH can be greater compared to now. well, I hope that by the end of the year, ETH will have a high price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

My eyes are aching already from red market. I do not think that in the next month the situation in the market will change-every week there are new negative news that do not allow the market to grow. The price of Ethereum fell very much, but as soon as the bulls come to the market,its price will grow strongly.
My heart was hurt to see prices continue to turn red, ETH prices still spinning around $190-$200 in the past few weeks, for now
there is no good news that can support demand to rise, of course prices will rise if the bull run comes, but the question is when bullrun comes if there are no supporting factors like good news?
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

My eyes are aching already from red market. I do not think that in the next month the situation in the market will change-every week there are new negative news that do not allow the market to grow. The price of Ethereum fell very much, but as soon as the bulls come to the market,its price will grow strongly.
My heart was hurt to see prices continue to turn red, ETH prices still spinning around $190-$200 in the past few weeks, for now
there is no good news that can support demand to rise, of course prices will rise if the bull run comes, but the question is when bullrun comes if there are no supporting factors like good news?

the market will start to grow after regulators arrive. Large funds can not come to this market if it is not regulated and overflowed with speculators and scammers. We need a regulator and a legal framework. This is a signal for big players.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

the market will start to grow after regulators arrive. Large funds can not come to this market if it is not regulated and overflowed with speculators and scammers. We need a regulator and a legal framework. This is a signal for big players.

We need big players to come or we need whales and big companies to make a move now and pump the price, they are only the ones who are capable to change the market trends now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

I hope that ethereum is going to hit not only 200 dollars, but even its price in last year - 1000 doll. I am still sure that ether is one of the most working coins with fast and cheap transactions, but for some reason it is underestimated.

satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

I think that $ 200 for Ethereum is the minimum price at the moment. I think it will be so until the beginning of the growth of bitcoin but will not go below is not only my opinion but also of many analysts.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

ETH was down four times below $ 200 and currently $ 197. It is very difficult for us to know what is going on with it and maybe down next i can not be sure.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

I also believe that regulation can bring many investors to come and expand the market, but the question is, do you think the
regulator will certainly come to give rules on the crypto and Ethereum markets, and when will the regulator come?
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:32:55 AM

ETH was down four times below $ 200 and currently $ 197. It is very difficult for us to know what is going on with it and maybe down next i can not be sure.
it's very difficult to predict ETH for now. in fact, we all hope that by the end of the year, the price of ETH will be bigger compared to now. however, seeing the current situation, the ETH price is really stable at $ 200. hopefully there are developments that occur.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

In fact, ETH has always been fluctuating in price over the last few months. This has left investors and traders nervous and dared not to collect more. Because it is a double-edged sword, if ETH increases But if ETH drops price is very dangerous. I believe ETH will increase to $ 600 price at the end of this year.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

ETH does not currently look good in price and I am still confused whether it is true that at the end of this year the ETH price will soar or still be the same as now, but I still hope that in the future ETH prices will increase so we will be eager to hunt ETH for investment and for trading.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

Certain. ethereum has a huge potential for more than 200 $. as it is now the price has decreased but it will not make people's trust decrease because eth still reaches 200 $

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

With ETH, everything will be fine with the growth of the market, now all crypto coins have fallen dramatically in price, and very few good crypto projects. I personally bought more ETH.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

With ETH, everything will be fine with the growth of the market, now all crypto coins have fallen dramatically in price, and very few good crypto projects. I personally bought more ETH.
Honestly, I did it that way. I bought eth more than 50% of my investment. Of course, I hope that today's $ 210 will be left behind.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

The current ETh is $ 200 and this price, as I think, is very soon going away and will instead be $ 1000, maybe in the future, I think the market will soon recover and the value of the coin will increase

Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

The Ethereum price is between $180 to $220 and hopefully we are expecting the value to drop down to $100 in order to buy more Ethereum and HODL for the future.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

At current price ETH is at $ 200, not much expectation, but with this price will soon change, the market is showing signs of recovery, I think the end of this year will be the next round of growth

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

ETH will go to 260-280$ at end of this  year . Then in 2019 we can see 400-500 $ Smiley  Just wait and hold
I think that your predictions are very modest. most likely ETH will cost 1500 already at the beginning of 2019. maybe more

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
taekwondoma

Activity: 140

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

I also have the same view with you ETH will be about $ 200. This price is repeated too many times. This may be a good price for investors to buy and hold long term.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Really it factinating to compare this two parameteres from outside of horizontal. Really it is unforigivable to say that but it is we must understand that it is market value that is worth and it is damaged by "lack of" investors that in my opinion are circulating anyonimusly from their seats.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: