Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Track your crypto portfolio using excel easy!  (Read 245 times)
grazeppelin (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:07:59 AM
Merited by Nalbo (1)

Hello everyone, today I will share with you my newest creation , a cryptocurrency tracking excel sheet to track your investments that draws prices from coinmarketcap.com

Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XNaJ-Ouizb24cHMNjAym9byyjeEynync/view?usp=sharing

pass: crypto123

How to use:

Download and open the excel sheet , accept the notifications , input your portfolio , click update

I hope you will enjoy this , consider donating if you like it , have a nice day!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

Even though, you haven't shown any previews, I can guarantee that there is no excel document one could make that will look better then an actual application such as Blockfolio etc. There will always be a lack of features and limitations while working with excel.
harrybell

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

To make portfolio by using excel is not so easy task I hope. But if it’s can be done successfully that should be a great achievement.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

For better convenience and time relieving
You can simply look up Blockfolio apps of various brands and fixate your tokens there

Excel is probably convenient. Too but long process and time taken too
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

There are other apps for this purpose available. Also excel will have some limitations too so it will be better to go for the app.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

Well, Excel is known to be best. But blockfolio is far more better to track the crypto portfolio. Because there might be some lack of features in Excel while working. It is block folio that will make the document look better.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

Hello everyone, today I will share with you my newest creation , a cryptocurrency tracking excel sheet to track your investments that draws prices from coinmarketcap.com

Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XNaJ-Ouizb24cHMNjAym9byyjeEynync/view?usp=sharing

How to use:

Download and open the excel sheet , accept the notifications , input your portfolio , click update

I hope you will enjoy this , consider donating if you like it , have a nice day!

Well blockfolio seems to be the best and most convenient way to keep track of crypto in my opinion.

That being said i haven't really opened it since the last week, and by the look of thing i dont think i will be opening it any time soon.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Wutip

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

There is a lot of applications in mobile for thracking your portfolio. I use Coin Stats on iPhone, using api from exchanges and show profit and losses also all stats like on coinmarketcap 👍

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

Google Drive:

How to use:

there is a lot of portofolio tracker applications,, and for me its easier
for exapmle blockfolio : because, we just add our crypto there, and its depends on exchange price not on coinmarketcap,
so, use an app like blockfolio is better and much eaiser my friend

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

Google Drive:

How to use:

For me, its time consuming if we use the excel type of monitoring, blockfolio offers the simplest way to tract your investments, so why not focus on the easiest ways, well i could not argue your method but ive find it very redundant to monitor and update everyday your excel file. Meanwhile, excel is the safest form of monitoring, compared to digital ways, but its up to you how you can access your portfolio in your best possible ways.

Have a great day

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Subal1971

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

Having excel to do this work is a good advice. However, there are apps available for the people without having the hassle of updating the spared sheet again and again.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

"
Wow that’s a great work. I will definitely try this. Hope this will help all of us to track our work and also do our work easily"
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

I prefer blockfolio mostly but when i went home i will check this.

Maybe it is more easy to use. Anyways, thanks for your work.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

I've always preferred excel documents to flashy web portfolio.
Excel sheets are flexible and you can customize it as you like it and of all you can view and edit it online (though you don't get the latest price stats).
I've a working custom sheet but I'll too try yours for any inspiration for mine one.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

I appreciate your work, but it might be better if you can make it an application. That can be used at any time anywhere for everyone.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

Even though, you haven't shown any previews, I can guarantee that there is no excel document one could make that will look better then an actual application such as Blockfolio etc. There will always be a lack of features and limitations while working with excel.

excel has very limited functionality. It does not have automatic price loading.

Therefore, you are right 100% better to use Blockfolio and similar applications for smartphones

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

It's personal preference but as web based portfolio tracker are cross platform and they provide almost all features available for having in an excel sheet for free.
So, it's not worth handling excel sheets where a simple mistake can leave your data broken. Flexibility of customization comes with manual accidents.
Raccuporly

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

That's an interesting post. With this Excel portfolio, it will be easier to track my investments in the market. This is going to keep my calculations easier. Thanks for posting this.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

I think using apps is better than doing it in excel. Though, it is a good idea to do such sort of work. It will help a lot. I also bookmarked it with saving the password as well.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

It’s will be helpful if it will really work. That’s very helpful creation I hope but there should be some limitation. If it will able to avoid these limitation then it will be more effective.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: