Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fact that B-EX.IO is being scammed, please all exchanges be wary of such fra  (Read 20629 times)
JimmyJones

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

Following troyleroy's ethereum address at 0x83b8913dfeaaad5c0938b481cdfb278a4b3a809c, he transferred 486,546.1936 to the exchange 16 days ago. The exchange still holds 139,980.132 UFR of his coins in their main address here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xd98c6b6804bd6296a4c4a83290ab117de30481a4

Read the entire thread. Hope they return your funds, man. 

FreakBro #2  AKA.... cardcoder
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troyleroy76

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

Also, regarding the original 340,000 UFR: One issue at a time. We can work out what happened there after this 140,000 UFR withdrawal is processed by b-ex.io, as at least these funds are still in their main exchange address. I apologized like they asked - I expect that they will keep their word in this thread and withdraw my 140,000 UFR within 48 hours like they said.
Doublelucky

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:55:04 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 06:53:50 PM by Doublelucky

Hey troyleroy,

If they don’t process your withdrawal or keep asking you to do these stupid apologies I’ll just contact the UFR team and let them know, they should be able to force-move your UFR from their address for you.
troyleroy76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

Well, it's been 48 hours like they said and nothing. They are still holding my 2nd withdrawal of 140,000 UFR hostage and are using it to try to force me to apologize more. Extremely unprofessional.
evanito

Activity: 83

Your average Bitcoin/Ethereum enthusiast

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

They titled this thread “The b-ex.io exchange is being scammed.”  Roll Eyes That’s hilarious. How much money has troyleroy76 “scammed” from you b-ex.io? Exactly $0. Meanwhile, here you are refusing to give him back his UFR tokens.

If they continue to refuse to withdraw or ask you for more apologies before returning your funds (which is totally illegal), file a legal suit with the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong and the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC). Ask them to read these threads and determine the legality of b-ex.io's actions for themselves.
evanito

Activity: 83

Your average Bitcoin/Ethereum enthusiast

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

Also Troyleroy, if you need help with that (filing a CSRC/police claim) I will help you with it. Message me.
Treney

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

What ended up happening with this
troyleroy76

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

What ended up happening with this

They are still holding it, so I’ll be making a judgement about how to proceed with this on Tuesday, August 21st. I already told them this via email yesterday. It takes approximately 5 minutes to process a withdrawal and they’ve been withholding it from me for over a week already, so that gives them plenty of time/opportunity to withdraw my funds before I look into taking further action.

Evanito, I appreciate it. I may contact you after Tuesday if it ends up being necessary.
DigitalDoom

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

I'm involved with the vTorrent (VTR) project and know many of our members have been using b-ex to trade.

I'll give b-ex.io a chance to respond here, but unless this exchange proves it will actually process user withdrawals, I'm going to be warning everyone who is trading VTR there to move their VTR off the exchange and look for somewhere else to trade VTR. The way they have treated this user's case so far makes me fearful to ever put any coins on there.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

I'm involved with the vTorrent (VTR) project and know many of our members have been using b-ex to trade.

I'll give b-ex.io a chance to respond here, but unless this exchange proves it will actually process user withdrawals, I'm going to be warning everyone who is trading VTR there to move their VTR off the exchange and look for somewhere else to trade VTR. The way they have treated this user's case so far makes me fearful to ever put any coins on there.

Good step. Such behavior from an "exchange" should not be tolerated. Regardless of whether they pay this particular user back or not, they should not be trusted with any more money from anyone. Period!

I am in touch with many project runners and I was actually going to suggest some new & upcoming/new projects like Taucoin, Equal or Evatoken to reach out to B-Ex.io to get listed here after their public sale concludes as it's fairly underrated and would not result in massive dumping. But I will refrain from doing that as well.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

Maybe he is a liar, but as a trading platform, you should not use coins as a way to blame others. I think you need to let everyone see more facts!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
troyleroy76

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

It's pretty unfortunate that they're choosing to run a scam and stealing rather than at least attempting to be legitimate. Exchanges can make a lot of money without scamming their users. Huobi, Kucoin, etc all make millions of dollars and don't steal from their users - that's part of the reason they're so successful.

They haven't returned any of my funds, posted here, or even contacted me personally, so I'm likely going to be taking the next steps.
martietod

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:35:28 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 07:57:16 AM by martietod

Thank you for the person who messaged this thread to me on Reddit.

Hi B-ex.io,

I am the user from the post waiting on your withdrawal (troyleroy76 on reddit) to my UFR address at 0x83b8913dfeaaad5c0938b481cdfb278a4b3a809c. I hope you choose to stick to your word that you will correctly withdraw the portion of my funds that you still have on your exchange if I apologize, so here it is:

I apologize. I am sorry if you feel the reddit thread hurt your reputation. I will gladly make another update post on Reddit’s /r/cryptocurrency once I receive my withdrawal and say that you followed up and corrected the situation by withdrawing the rest of my funds. Once again, this is my public apology for that.

Hello, we are very happy to communicate with you in public. We are always waiting to you to process the 140,000 UFR withdrawal request. We take every customer's withdrawal seriously, because it is related to the user's financial security and our reputation.
We hope to see your public apology on reddit because of previous reputational violations. Not only the 140,000 UFR withdrawal request (because we never intended to detain any user's funds, but also corrected the UFR users after discovering the system bug), and there are questions about 340,000 UFR, we don't know what happened here. We just made the withdrawal according to the application address. If you still insist that we have stolen your funds, you can ask the legal department for help, but please stop this community language attack, because this kind of attack will not help you to find the funds. If you need our assistance to help you recover your money, we are willing to provide any support.
Also, please reply to bexioex in your Reddit post to make sure you are the author.
We will process your 14W UFR withdrawal request 48 hours after seeing your Reddit apologize. Also, when we process it for you, I hope you don't delete the apology.
Once again, if you need any assistance from us to help you recover your money, please let us know.
Please forgive me for using lame English.

妳好,我們很高興與您在公開場所交流。我們壹直都在等待為妳處理14萬UFR的提款申請,我們認真對待每壹位用戶的提款,因為這關系到用戶的資金安全和我們的聲譽。
我們希望在Reddit上看到您的公開道歉,因為此前的聲譽侵害。不僅僅是14萬UFR的提款申請(因為我們從來無意扣留任何用戶的資金,並在發現系統BUG後為UFR用戶進行了糾正),還有關於34萬UFR的問題,我們不知道這裏發生了什麽,我們只是按照申請地址進行了提款。如果您仍然堅持是我們偷了妳的資金,您可以向法律部門尋求幫助,但是請停止這種社區語言攻擊,因為這種攻擊,不會對您找回資金有任何的幫助。如果妳需要我們的協助以幫助您找回資金,我們願意提供任何支持。
另外,請您在您的Reddit帖子中回復bexioex,以確定您就是作者。
我們將在看到您的Reddit道歉48個小時後,為您處理14W UFR的提款申請。另外,當我們為您處理後,希望您不要刪除道歉。
再壹次,如果妳需要我們的任何協助以幫助您找回資金,請告訴我們。

What you are doing is wrong.

You need to pay the customer their money.

It will be OK, just give the people their coins back.

This exchange is straight out fraud, no professional trading platform would ask you to apoloagise in order for you to make a withdraw. Every legitimate exchange would send a proof of a successful transaction (Withdrawal) instead of saying they did and make up stories. No professional worker would be publicly accusing costumer of committing a fraud, and then simply explaining that this is what he assumes basing on the amount client deposited. The fact he calls his costumer a scammer while holding his coins is ironic and when he says he wants to keep his good reputation while this thread is literally everywhere due him playing some stupid games. Sorry for my lame English btw. Good luck bro.
troyleroy76

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

Still waiting on their withdrawal for 140,000 UFR. It's been several weeks now. My funds are just sitting in their exchange address (0xd98c6b6804Bd6296a4c4a83290Ab117dE30481a4). They seem to have gone inactive recently as well since their last response in this thread.
troyleroy76

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:54:31 AM

B-Ex.io, you're causing your own site to fail by holding my withdrawal like this. People will not use your exchange and you're looking at potentially very serious legal issues as long as you continue to publicly withhold my withdrawal. Please process my 140,000 UFR withdrawal so we can move on, this is getting extremely annoying.
JimmyJones

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

B-Ex.io, you're causing your own site to fail by holding my withdrawal like this. People will not use your exchange and you're looking at potentially very serious legal issues as long as you continue to publicly withhold my withdrawal. Please process my 140,000 UFR withdrawal so we can move on, this is getting extremely annoying.

This exchange is not trustworthy, clearly. They haven't even bothered to respond here in weeks.

B-ex.io just so you know you look extremely guilty in this scenario by going completely silent after pretending to "deal" with this issue on this forum. You literally admitted your site had a system bug, corrected troyleroy's account back with that 140k UFR and now are refusing to actually send it to him? What is wrong with you?

FreakBro #2  AKA.... cardcoder
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

\Can anyone even log in to b-ex??

As I can't.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
Doublelucky

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

\Can anyone even log in to b-ex??

As I can't.

I can't login either.

If you had coins on there I would recommend contacting the project founders. A lot of times projects have the ability to either force-withdraw or freeze tokens, and they may be able to freeze the funds in b-ex.io's accounts. It won't solve the issue of them giving the tokens back, but at least they won't be able to use them.

I'd really like to hear their comment here. If they claim they are truly not a scam, why won't they even respond to anyone's concerns in this thread anymore?
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

Well, apparently they are a scam. Because website doesn't work.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
SuppaPuppaDuppa

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

Hello, I want to warn everyone from using the B-ex.io service.
I found it on the official cryptonite website.
I wanted to buy some quantity of xcn, and i buy it on B-ex.io

As soon as I tried to withdraw my coins, nothing happened, support answered all kinds of nonsense, and then just began to ignore me.

This service is fraudulent, thanks to it I'm lost 1,200,000 XCN and 0.09 BTC
I'm shocked that such service is advertised and recommended by the official cryptonite website.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: