Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money quick and reliable way  (Read 247 times)
SMMani (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

Hey people

You must have read the title. i'm in need of some quick cash. please help me out

I have like 110$ in my perfect money account but i don't even know what to do with it. please tell me ways to make more money.

I want to invest in a reliable thing which will give me some good commission/profit.Sports betting is a quick way but the risk is too much

FFS i can't fail. these are my like my last $110 so i wanna invest it some reliable business/site.

Suggest me some reliable/safe/ business/site which will give me some good amount of profit like $500 or more

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME OUT YAR. Main confused hoon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptosandy1987

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:01:50 AM
Merited by RAMSHIVDEEPAK (3)

I don't there is any shot cut to make money in short duration.
You can invest in the cryptocurrency,but right market is going very bad phase.So there is no guarantee to make profit in short duration.
Safe and reliable way is bounty program of BITCOINTALK forum.You should join the different bounty program like Facebook,twitter,blog writing, video etc.by this way you can make 500 dollar in 3 month.

And last ,if you post something good and quality in this forum ,you will get merits for that.By which you are able to upgrade your rank ,that will be very useful in signatures bounty of this forum and you can earn money... higher rank will give you higher share of stakes....

Good luck

Netscouters.com ⌁[ Decentralized football investments
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––  and funding Eco-System ]⌁
TheCryptoTrader

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

There is no shortcut to make money quickly but you can do redmi booking, blogging , youtubing and affiliate marketing these are the safest method to earn money but you need patience because you will not get money instantly but yes if you are from India then redmi bookings gives instant money.
DesiHunterrrr

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

Its not easy as u think u can do free airdrops to grab some tokens but most of it now fake and scams beware and dont waste time.
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:54:14 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:27:29 PM by slightmoon

There is really no easy way to making money. We have to really work hard and invest our time. If you want to make quick money then need to take risk not normal but high risk. Like in gambling you can make bunch of money just in 1 hours also quick also. But it's not the good way. You can provide your services or work for any projects that way you got good money but not quick it's take time. Even in trading also need to wait no one can more profit in some days only some luck got that not everyone.

kumarrajudtu2017

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

Hey people

You must have read the title. i'm in need of some quick cash. please help me out

I have like 110$ in my perfect money account but i don't even know what to do with it. please tell me ways to make more money.

I want to invest in a reliable thing which will give me some good commission/profit.Sports betting is a quick way but the risk is too much

FFS i can't fail. these are my like my last $110 so i wanna invest it some reliable business/site.

Suggest me some reliable/safe/ business/site which will give me some good amount of profit like $500 or more

In money larger the risk associated larger the profit and losses. Make yourself more informative about crypto news that may help you to judge the market fluctuations. In intraday only bitcoin market fluctuated about $500. So more informative and research may help you.
snkiworld

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:05:27 AM

I don't there is any shot cut to make money in short duration.
You can invest in the cryptocurrency,but right market is going very bad phase.So there is no guarantee to make profit in short duration.
Safe and reliable way is bounty program of BITCOINTALK forum.You should join the different bounty program like Facebook,twitter,blog writing, video etc.by this way you can make 500 dollar in 3 month.

And last ,if you post something good and quality in this forum ,you will get merits for that.By which you are able to upgrade your rank ,that will be very useful in signatures bounty of this forum and you can earn money... higher rank will give you higher share of stakes....

Good luck

Crypto is your best bet but you need to be little patient for atleast few months to see some profit.Now crypto market is in downtrend so you can buy some great coins for cheap price once market up it will give you great return.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:38:28 PM
Merited by avikz (2), amishmanish (1)

Well if you are thinking of making quick money then you possibly have to depend on luck. Indeed many peoples here trades on a daily basic who got good marketing tactics and make enough. But it's risky and not a very reliable way. At this moment i would rather suggest you not to invest in altcoins, rather go for BTC/ETH but keep in mind those will be for long term investment (as no one can predict when the market is going to step up). I mean the money you own i.e $110 is almost negligible in terms of crypto world.

If you are a beginner in the crypto world you can try out these ways (All these can be done within this forum and crypto world):

a) Bounty Campaign - Bounty campaigns are tasks that a Project offers in the initial stage! These tasks mainly includes social promotions like Facebook Campaigns, Twitter Campaigns, Reddit, Steemit, Youtube Reviews, Article Writing and Signature Campaigns! You perform little tasks for the Project and instead you will be awarded tokens which you can change for Fiat, money like Euro or Dollar, or stakes! Translation and Article writings are among the best paid bounties!

b) Airdrops - You have to perform some small tasks in order to participate in airdrop (Depends from Project to Project ~ Like Facebook Like | Twitter re-share and others)! You can participate only once in an airdrop, until and unless you hold multiple accounts and which is not legal or authorized! And in case if you have to pass KYC using multiple accounts will be waste of time.

c) Article Writing Skills/ Strong Community Management - This is mainly for users who have good writing skills along with having a good community with large number of members! Start promoting ICO's in your pages / write articles about the project and earn yourself a good amount of money. From prior experience i found that in many Projects peoples asking the Leaders if they want any promotional service! This one is a bit hard working process but compared to the amount, worth doing it!

d) Digital Services -  Provide service for which you can earn money! Many peoples in the forum asks for certain service like Web Designing/ Hosting / Server Hosting / Email-Service / Promotions + OTHERS! You can keep an eye on the forum from time to time and if you meet any of these skills you can offer them your service and earn yourself some $$.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:23:56 AM

I wish some of these people asking advice would come back time to time to share if they used any of the sugeetions. If they did, how'd it work out for them.
I find it sortta annoying when people make advice thread and and then don't engage in discussion at all.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Hey people

I see Darkie has already given out a detailed roadmap to earn more money for you! So I would not take that route! However, I really don't know any "get rich quick" scheme as of now and I don't think "get rich quick" are just a myth and doesn't exist in real world. I would suggest you to follow the roadmap given by Darkie, because these will help you to earn money through work. Bounties are good ways to coffer up some money but make sure not to promote a potential scam program!

Secondly, for your perfectMoney balance, I would not recommend you to invest in anything that comes up in the world wide web. PerfectMoney was an active payment processors for the ponzi schemes which are obvious scams! So investing in any ponzi is NOT an wise thing to do. If possible, use any exchanger service to take back the money in your local currency and invest in stock market or mutual funds or Bank deposits! PerfectMoney is nearly dead so it won't do any good if you keep your money there!

Titurnight

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

share bazar is best option
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: