Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:31:22 PM

For me investment is good specially to utility ICO Project such as WPP Energy a renowned company for Providing Renewable energy , that aims to promote clean energy that offers , efficient and more affordable compare to traditional energy power sources that greatly affects our environment

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

To the side of the developers, this is a free way to make money however legit projects are really spending a lot of money for this. About the ICOs, I think that they are not going to last forever and their era is about to end few years from know. Who knows? And for developers, once they have been successful to one of their project they will just repeat the cycle, rinse and repeat.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

I don't think that you are earning with free investment or no effort because right now their is no free but you need to invest and give an effort for you to earn. For me and for the assurance that you can earn was i choose investment because  this is sure that you have i their postive or negative feedback using a investment but in free i doubt.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

ICOs will surely continue to exist because this is the most practical way for most of the business sectors to make their commodities to go to the market.They could advertise their projects without being oblige to pay like the airdrop and the bounties in which mostly well be paid only if the soft cap will be meet unlike other advertising services in which they need to be paid first before the services. ICO owners may rely their project fund by using the ICOs participants money in which they don't need to lend money just to build their business. In general, ICO well last long due to practicality.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:06:50 AM

aidrop is free and we can do both investments, but not all projects we invest, because this requires capital and accuracy in choosing a project that will be successful or not.
if you are still a beginner like I should just look for free first, as time goes by we can learn good ICO, because ICO can provide benefits that are greater than the discounts we get from invest

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:45:03 AM

Actually getting off on a coin with a free from bounty or ICO, I prefer to invest. But it's getting difficult to choose the ICO will be successful and more ending scam. I think the world of crypto will become increasingly profitable investment and even promote a country's economy, but if it has a clear regulation.
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:58:45 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

In fact, nothing is free. It's a very decent way of doing advertising for this market.
seumk

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:04:07 AM

I think that airdrop coins don't require us to spend money to invest, but most of the airdrop coins are worthless. I think that I want to earn coins. I think investment is the best channel.
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

Dear sir,
Investment or free? Yes, that is a thinking everyone want to know. Although the comming back of the crypto, but it is a bit slowly. The trend is not clearly. I think we should be carefull about issue. Stick the coin market and make a good decision.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

So far I haven't seen a project that comes from airdrop that has become a solid project, some of these just die down because of the absence of platform and funding so they can materialize their platform and roadmap, they just offer empty promise with nothing to accomplish whatsoever.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.

For me investment is better. Coz if you invest, you are expecting returns. If you have the amount and lots of knowledge in cryptocurrency why not invest. Every business has a risk. So I should take the risk for me to gain profits.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

It will last forever.
As long as crypto and ICO is still there, people will invest to them because people know the future is the world of tech.
And also, the project just allocate the bounty/airdrop tokens maximum 5% of the total token supply, that wouldn't affect too much if the bounty hunter dump it
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:39:35 AM

I think they just only want to create more awareness with the amount of massive participants and supporters of their projects.
Most of peoples loves airdrop, it will attract peoples to spread the word about their company.
Usually, this kind of company already have capital funds to run their project, but need more public awareness.

Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:26:09 AM

I think it's better to invest in a project that has an interesting and potential concept, because nowadays a lot of airdrops that are scams only waste our time, it's better to invest in bitcoin and other big 10 altcoins
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

all cannot know everything in the future that is related to cryptocurrencies and all forms of investment because it has become a risk in investing with cryptocurrencies of investors' confidence and patience that can make cryptocurrencies develop.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:46:36 AM

I think it's better to invest in a project that has an interesting and potential concept, because nowadays a lot of airdrops that are scams only waste our time, it's better to invest in bitcoin and other big 10 altcoins
Even do investing is not easy to do and have risk it is still worth than getting free coin because mostly free coins are not worth it and waste of our time. Invest to a potential project or choose wisely an investment to avoid scam project. But its up to you if your going to invest or participate in Airdrop to get free token, like what I said above all decision is all yours just make sure everything is alright before you do it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

a lot happened something free will not have a value for it. as is the case for sure an awful lot of events that has no value for money. with the investment necessarily better because certainly felt more visible and also rated more ready in competing due to the presence of a capital project will become more serious.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

As a newbie I think it's a good way to learn. When you have no risk of losing your investments you worry less. Once you understand the concept and the market you can start investing your money as well.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:52:27 AM

Maybe somebody are afraid to invest, there are many free coins that you can get thru airdrops tho some of them were worthless and some of them are really worth it. Just wish that you get luck picking the right coins to join the airdrop and bounty. If you want a fast profit you can do investment for some coins that you believe are worthy it is risky tho because we don't know if a coin will be a click for the mass. I suggest that if you can't afford to lose, then go with airdrops and bounty. Let's pay more attention to get those good coins mate.
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

While in this branch there is a ico, there will be a bounty. The best way to attract attention to yourself, and not too expensive. But when that is over, all these projects will not be needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: