Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment or free?  (Read 5216 times)
Thaoni21

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:49:20 AM

I think that is the choice of each person. I am a bounty hunter to receive the token for free but if I feel the project is great and have a high probability of success then I will invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

Your description of how projects launch and funds is not 100% accurate, I think you will find that those projects that pre-mine the coins and then airdrop will retain a development fund or some other pot that they will sell as soon as the project is on an exchange so rather than ICO funding they are funding by selling tokens direct. Every project needs money at the end of the day to get off the ground.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
projects that will last a long time are projects that are supported by a team of developers who are experienced in their fields and have sufficient capital.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:04:13 AM

Every human on earth like something that is free, but the truth is that there is nothing free that can worth what you labor for. in fact you place more value on what you labor for than that of free.

Now taking it to crypto world, Investment is best.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

it is still depends on the project it doesnt mean that if they give a giveaway their project is not good and will not last for a long period of time and also it doesnt mean that if the project doesnt give an airdrop it will lead them to success. but usually a coin that set to be free it usually has no good value.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

Investment projects are have more chance to prosper in the future since most of the investors hold and believe that that it will appreciate in the future. Airdrops on the other hand, are more bound to fail since the participants only got them for free; no regards for the money lost.
Combinations of the two if you really trust the project, invest and join the free bounties, so while you are waiting for your share you are also gaining by doing some works to help promoting the project, from that you will be able attract more investors to help lifting the success of such tokens, most of the time those newly created ico's are asking for investors while also doing some free airdrops and bounty.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:28:23 AM

As you know advertising is the engine of trade.The more people learn about the project the better.For example advertising a company can spend 1000$ and will attract Investicii$10,000(for example).Most of the projects are carried out by bounty and airdrop companies.This is a very effective strategy.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:31:49 AM

I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Actually the bounty campaigns are meant to attract the investors by giving reward to the participants for their efforts toward promoting their projects. They are the integral part of any campaign because you can not get desired investment without promotion through different channels.
The survival and longevity of the project solely depend on the potential and idea of the project.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:40:59 AM

All projects have the fee of marketing and free tokens to develope their community. So, one project will be success or not that will not depend on free or investment

iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

I think that when there is a joint bounty + airdrop, there is really more out of this project,although investing in ICO projects is always a risk,and free tokens are useless do not always give good results,many remain unused.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:53:19 AM

Investmant is a very important component like a project idea. At least for that ad is needed. Bounty is a good attraction from people to projects, but not investors. All projects need promotions on bitcointalk, facebook, reddit, twitter and others. In essence, if you want to make a big profit, you have to invest and take risks. The ability to analyze the market is a very reliable project for investment success.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:10:06 AM

If my advice use airdrop/bounty that you get for free for a chance at trying my own investments, using some of it to invest do not just use the proceeds from the airdrop/bounty for personal needs
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:13:12 AM

I actually would prefer to investment. Because in a State free, I will feel very guilty. Preferably, we did do a job. the least investment in ICO if market conditions are like right now.
Garnettil

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

The most successful Airdrop events for investors include Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Stellar, Tron, Omisego. However, many groups use this to perform phishing. Also, talk about investing. I choose to invest in two currencies, BTC and eth, which are safer than another coin.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:34:10 AM

I myself am more interested in free projects, because now many of them have fraudulent projects, so by choosing a free project we do not suffer losses if their project is scam. I am sure that investment is very risky and that you can lose.
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

We try to follow the fortunes of the campaign gift. Campaign gifts we can give you a free token. And a lot of free tokens given to participants some coins which have no potential. So that the token is not included in the Exchange and we might have to wait a long time. But if the project gets a good result, of course, ICO is also very large. With those results, you can try to invest.
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

in my opinion, what will survive in the long run is that there is an investment project compared to projects that only distribute tokens for free through bounties and airdrops, because if you continue to distribute tokens for free, you have to spend very large capital first and if it continues like then those who issue capital will go bankrupt, but the projects that have investments they collect capital through these investments, so they do not have to spend their own capital.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:13:25 AM

It is better to invest rather than going towards the free coins as these free coins are of no value at all.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

In my opinion, as long as this technology is still given the freedom to develop, then investing or getting coins for free is endless. In my opinion, this investment is a good effort so that the economy develops and technological development also progresses if it is supported by sufficient capital. While the bounty and airdrop are still beneficial for both the ICO and bounty or airdrop campaign hunters. I liken this to mutualism symbiosis. ICO benefits from the coins that can be marketed and promoted to all corners of the world and get many investors while the bounty or airdrop campaign hunters benefit from getting coins from ICOs that can be sold and get profits.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

You must have knowledge about this. I think you will understand if you know the basic basis of doing business.
I guess if you want to get big profits you have to try to get involved in investing or crypto trading. currently there are many good choices in terms of investment, because the market has experienced a considerable decline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: