Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:23:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 26/2 Update: Another message at the mtgox.com start page  (Read 2456 times)
zhangweiwu

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:35:00 PM

This is one of the worst examples of PR autism I've ever read. And I've read plenty of guff in my time.

Ah, do you have a blog or something that I can read this sort of inspiring comment on PR?

My (old) column about Bitcoin & China: http://bitcoinblog.de/tag/zhangweiwuengl/
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:00:12 PM

Can anyone tell me how many people would be the kind to own 100s/1000s of btc and hold them all on an exchange?

I mean would the majority of Goxwallets be under 100btc, or are there people that are that oblivious that holding those kinds amounts on *any* exchange, moreover GOX is a huge risk?
bitcoinminer

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:45:12 PM

Excellent analysis.

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

-Warren Buffett
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:08:15 PM

Dear MtGox Customers,

In the event of recent news reports and the potential repercussions on MtGox's operations and the market, a decision was taken to close all transactions for the time being in order to protect the site and our users. We will be closely monitoring the situation and will react accordingly.

Best regards,
MtGox Team

It's not much, I know. But it's something...

26/2 update

February 26th 2014

Dear MtGox Customers,

As there is a lot of speculation regarding MtGox and its future, I would like to use this opportunity to reassure everyone that I am still in Japan, and working very hard with the support of different parties to find a solution to our recent issues.

Furthermore I would like to kindly ask that people refrain from asking questions to our staff: they have been instructed not to give any response or information. Please visit this page for further announcements and updates.

Sincerely,
Mark Karpeles

Working hard != Working SMART

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bitcoinminer

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:10:50 PM

Working hard != Working SMART

Tugging really hard when you've got whiskey dick doesn't always help does it?

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

-Warren Buffett
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:17:53 PM

February 26th 2014

Dear MtGox Customers,

Furthermore I would like to kindly ask that people refrain from asking questions to our staff: they have been instructed not to give any response or information. Please visit this page for further announcements and updates.

Sincerely,
Mark Karpeles

Furthermore I would like to kindly ask you to kindly refrain from dodging questions to your customers. they have been getting pissed on and not given any response or information. Please go fuck yourself until further bullshit non-announcements and non-updates can be made.

Seriously Mark. Go fuck ya mum.

While your at it why don't you send Routers another email announcing another announcement in the near future.

Fucking rediculous.

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
RandyMarsh

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:21:43 PM

Its becoming clearer by day that Mark considers this some sort of game that he can still win. There's nothing wrong with the mindset of tenacity, its a wonderful thing. But this is not tenacity, its a misguided belief that he's playing a game, and cryptic messages and 'leaked' reports are all part of the hand he's playing now. And again for a game that's great, "pretty sneaky bro", lol u win; But instead of connect four he's fucking around with peoples money, time, emotions and lets be honest many, many lives. He and MtGox need to be dropped now, and forever serve as a warning of what can happen when the wrong type of people get power and abuse it. I sincerely hope that the MtGox customers get their money back and that Gox is never herd from again.

Thanks for listening to my brief rant on the matter. I love you all. (except Mark)

Stan?! STAN?!?!
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:35:26 PM

Thanks for listening to my brief rant on the matter. I love you all. (except Mark)

Love you too Randy  Smiley

*hugs*

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: