Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐[ANN][ICO] IHERO: DECENTRALIZED TRADING EXCHANGE WITH AUTO TRADE & TRACK ⭐⭐⭐  (Read 263 times)
cryptodemystified (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:27:16 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 01:12:24 PM by cryptodemystified

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IHERO
By The People For The People

DECENTRALIZED TRADING EXCHANGE WITH AUTO TRADE & TRACK FACILITY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | WHITEPAPER

Why should you join our community? We’re still something of the new kid on the block as an organization. We’re still telling our story and helping people to understand the vision. So, why to join us at such an early stage of our journey? Aren’t there plenty of crypto profit platform doing the same thing as we’re doing? What makes us different and reliable?

✔ 8 REASONS TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY ✔

1] The crowdfunding of the Ihero BTP is our community funds and we are using the funds in two different projects; the first project is to buy ICO pre-sales, while the second project is to invest in BTP Arbitrage Bot Project.

2] The main idea behind a pre-sale is to provide a steep discount – usually ranging from 20 to 50 percent, ICO is the potential Return on Investment (ROI).

3] This provides the opportunity called “BTP Arbitrage Bot”, that’sleverage on the differences in the price across the exchange to make some profit.

4] Buyback program is utilizing the funds to gain assets from the project (Pre-Sale) and (BTP Arbitrage Bot), the token will be burned after it is purchased back.

5] We've created our own decentralized trading exchange to allow you to trade and track your tokens automatically. IHERO BTP Trading Exchange is the most reliable, decentralized and right cryptocurrency exchange platform that facilitates the entire process of buying and selling of cryptocurrencies from start to the finish!

6] When someone chooses to buy or sell BTP tokens, transaction fee applies. Instead of this, go to the exchange and the fee will split between all the currently held BTP tokens.

7] Ihero.co owns more than 50 ETH domain names, domain names is a good investment with the best ROI potential.

8] BTP Team By The People For The People systematically discusses everything through “Telegram group vote pool". For the approval of majority decisions, each person in the team has their turn to express their thoughts freely. This is the outcome of scheduling team meetings through the "Telegram group vote pool” system to vote.

✔ PRE-ICO ✔

✔ ICO ✔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodemystified (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:38:57 AM

RESERVED
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

I really like there feature that ihero BTP exchange is reliable and easy to use especially for the new users with little or no experience. There are many new users who are looking for such platform and can play a vital role in the success of ihero BTP exchange.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
ivsem

Activity: 294

Our future BTC

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

Good luck, at this difficult time!
I always support the development of a new exchange. Competition creates better solutions.
In the end result, users win Wink
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

It requires just three simple steps (Register, Deposit, and Trade) to start trading on the BTP exchange. This strategy will definitely help in attracting more and more investors towards the exchange, as ease is always welcomed by every investor.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

The project looks very interesting to me. Whats the minimum and maximum amount of BTP token one can buy and what will be done with the money raised during the crowdfunding?

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

I like the whitepaper of this ICO. It's short and explains the underlying details of the project very well. I don't have to go through unnecessary and repeated contents to understand the ihero project. Good Job!
zayachkivska

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

how much is the transaction fee, if the cost is still cheaper than the large market that already exists today, don't expect large traders to enter your trading market
quynhcoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

The idea of the project deserves attention! Good Luck dev! Looking forward to your success
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

This is very interesting. Ihero BTP Pre ICO Sale will Start on Sep 3th, 2018 and the First 200 Registrants will receive 500 BTP Tokens.
I never miss such exciting offers
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

Road Map of the project looks very realistic. If they achieve all milestones in time, nothing will stop BTP from reaching to the moon and it will be surely a big success.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

BTP token is decentralized with the slogan "By The People For The People". They are also offering 5% commission for referrals, a good approach to attract people.
RankerCan

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

The main idea behind the pre-sale of ihero BTP is to provide a steep discount, that will range from 20 to 50 percent. This ICO has potential ROI, which investors are usually looking for.

bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:55:59 AM

Highly secure, there won't be any security breach. Our cryptocurrency trading exchange is developed using the best security tactics. Source
They are focusing on security of the platform and thats a good thing. Security shouldn't be an afterthought in crypto exchange projects.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

ihero has a team that can deliver all the targets mentioned in the road-maps. Usually team is the first thing investors see before they invest in any ICO. I am sure this team will attract many investors.
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

I have seen the whole project and I am very excited about the future, I believe that the potential is enormous and promising, I hope it will only lead to success
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: