Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap, professional rentals - Proven reputation :D  (Read 403 times)
spip (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:35:06 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 03:48:12 PM by spip

0.85 LTC per 1 MH/s per 24 hours

I've been selling contracts on eBay, but they've recently banned me (their brother Paypal does not like cryptocurrency), so here I am with the LOWEST prices. Only a handful of rigs right now, but more are on their way in the next couple weeks.

Perfect eBay feedback, fulfilling contracts since Jan 13th:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=spippert88&ftab=AllFeedback

Rigs:

MH/s
       Price/24hrs (LTC)
       Availability
TBD
Immediate
Immediate
Immediate
Immediate

Contact me with your pool information and I will confirm your slot. To prevent purchasing an occupied slot, please do not send payment until I confirm. I will then get you started within 12 hours of LTC payment. I will need URL, username/worker, and password. Contracts end after they've mined for 24 hours. ie your clock does not tick during downtime.

Pay Litecoin to:
LiTpgJxKgkVLPRnM4tFAjzyhq6cN1iYZMS

FAQ:

Q. Who in their right mind would rent a rig with prices like this?! I could mine for myself at a fraction of the price!!!
A. A demand exists for developers who suddenly need high hash power for short term testing. For enthusiasts who want to give a pool a shot, but don't have the hardware. For veterans who want to mine, but are at their amperage capacity Cheesy. For anybody who values the service itself and wants to avoid the work.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:53:19 PM

That price is just crazy. People can just rent one on leaserig, regardless of short-term or long-term.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: