Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you now afraid to save bitcoin until December 2018  (Read 4818 times)
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

if i have more money of course i will buy more, and you should stop watch news if you want make investment just learn about crypto.
have you see from first bitcoin release, BTC is always opposed, but still survive until now, crypto will be currency in the future.
Totally agree with you. News only made the price of Bitcoin and crypto fall. Most of the news I read is FUD it causes the market to go down. Creating FUD is only beneficial for sharks and whales. They will soon get cheaper coin, I will believe the market will recover in the late 2018

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

From media you say? there's nothing new that they are here to criticize with their bias statement over the internet about bitcoin and cryptocurrency overall prediction is just a prediction it might be wrong, not exactly and right not all of the investors are afraid to invest on bitcoin some of them are just waiting for the dip to buy in order to accumulate more.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!
Bitcoin is moving away from its sharp increase in price in December of last year and if it had to fall lower, it would have long since fallen. If this has not happened until now, then it will not happen. I think that in the future, before the end of the year, bitcoin will only grow in price.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

So many positive news coming up
Bitcoin ETF, halving event coming up increased adoption
Positive or negative the news of ETF did not push the price at all. Since 2017 we have seen that the price of bitcoin was resistant to the news coming up. It should have actually moved the market up but nothing happened in particular. What did happen was a small dump on postponing the news. We can happily consider ETF to be cancelled for now as SEC pushes the dates away and away.

Coinbase adding other coins etc
Nothing in particular except the specific coin being added might show a pump.

I will recommend acculumating more when market dipa
Of course but be mindful of how much money you are putting in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gorodi

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

Rise or drop I will keep on holding.

Why be afraid with a trusted coin?
It is just about the right moment and bitcoin will have that.
Maybe not now but soon it will happen. All those who are in panic and sold will regret the choices they made.

Keep on hodling.

You are doing the right things. I will hold Bitcoin till December but even if it grows sufficiently, I will not sell it. Ready to hold it for many years as BTC is the best investment.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

I am not afraid of anything. I sense that you are spreading scary things to scare people with you. Let alone people decide on their own. If they want to save bitcoin, let them save it. And if they do not want to, let them do whatever they like. In my point of view, I always believe that the price will grow, not only in December. So, all we have to do is to be patient and let the price grow on its own because we are not the ones who are controlling it.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

Yes i think it will happen and i also agree that may be like the past the price will again rise to a good level in the last month of 2018 as many of the news also circulating in the media about the price predictions and it will good if the price rise again to become more value of bitcoin than now.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

Why should I afraid in holding until the end of this month that I know BER months is most likely crypto will rise up. Just like what happens compared last year when Bitcoin hit the price of 20k dollars so there is possible happen it will back or more than we expected price. Besides, as of now, I start investing and collecting some profitable coins in my portfolio to be prepared in bull runs coming.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

Of course I'm not afraid to save my bitcoin until December because I think it will increase just the same happened in the last year of December, don't read FUD news in social media they don't know about bitcoin.

tooklau

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

I am not afraid to save Bitcoin for a long time. If I have more money, then I am willing to invest in Bitcoin and save it. Unfortunately, I only have 0.5 BTC now!
ImSyam09

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!
True, the difference in news makes the holders and investors feel afraid to buy bitcoin, because everyone is afraid to experience losses and lose their money.
I also have ethereum and I will hold it until the end of 2018. although I feel afraid that all coin prices will go down, I am sure that by the end of 2018, all coins will increase and benefit investors.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

If I have an investment fund then I will choose to buy bitcoin now because the price is still cheap at $ 6400 and I'm sure the end of the year the price will reach $ 12,000
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

If I have an investment fund then I will choose to buy bitcoin now because the price is still cheap at $ 6400 and I'm sure the end of the year the price will reach $ 12,000
where do you have that belief? the market is very cruel. but I am sure that bitcoin will soar, to what price. because surely there will be more and more bitcoiner with more and more countries legalizing it, even though they don't know when that happened

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

There is no sure thing in bitcoin. We don't know what will be its value in December. But i am not afraid. I am always ready on what will happen. And if bitcoin fall. I am also ready to keep it until it will recover.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

If you look at recent market trends , after all I think its good . The market almost positive . But sometimes there create some bad news about crypto. I think it's the time for buying, and conversely, when good news comes, it is time to sell. But we should believe in the future of Bitcoin and this market, this is just a downtrend time.
Varuj

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

I'm not at all afraid of holding Bitcoin because eventually there will still be growth. I'm more afraid of losing the chance to work out well than to keep Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies for a long time.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

No.  Bitcoin is the safest coin to be in right now.  Tether seems a bit risky to me as well.  The US Dollar is being printed at a world record pace and gold and silver are under the thumb of the bankers.  Bitcoin is about as safe as your going to get. 
Gold and silver are not really under control as much as you think by bankers, it may seem like that right now, but once a big crisis strikes the price of gold will skyrocket as well, bankers are controlling gold and silver not by being in possession of huge quantities of it but by printing paper gold and paper silver and when investors finally discover that the promises printed on those pieces of paper are not going to be fulfilled they will move to physical gold and silver, of which many is in the hands of private investors and there are even rumors that governments have been selling their stash away to try to keep the price of precious metals suppressed for a longer period of time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

You might just miss man if you dont buy right now because it seems like the market is recovering now

cryptowolfsu

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

BTC is the coin I am confident with and not afraid holding it forever. I think 4 Q 2018 could be still a good year for
crypto and BTC can still finish the year over $ 20 k .

yonjitsu

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:48:38 AM

Feeling afraid of what bitcoin's market price will be this coming december is an immature feeling one should feel. Or perhaps those who are planning to sell their bitcoin this coming december can also feel the same. Bitcoin is not for short term invest because it's best when it is hold for long term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: