Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you now afraid to save bitcoin until December 2018  (Read 4818 times)
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

If analysts are to be believed, then a sharp rise in prices is expected for the new year - judging by last year’s promises, the forecast has been made by 200%
Bitcoin will never lose its value it might not increase the same it is last year but time will come it will increase again like how we never expected it will rose that high last year. Just see the history of bitcoin before it pump last year might happen sometime again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

I do not feel afraid, instead I will continue to be eager to keep bticoin until December, because in December the price of bitcoin will certainly be in the highest position. so I think maybe a good thing if starting from now on saving bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

some people are scared, but some still hold, that depend on how you believe on that.
people still hold because they already lose to much and cannot selling at this time, so they hold it, but i think this a great chance to buy because bitcoin price and altcoin are droppep.
you must make your own decision.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

Not I did not afraid. Because I believe that Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and it will rise again very strongly. That's why I still holding my Bitcoin and will hold until end of 2020.
Supersonick

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

some people are scared, but some still hold, that depend on how you believe on that.
people still hold because they already lose to much and cannot selling at this time, so they hold it, but i think this a great chance to buy because bitcoin price and altcoin are droppep.
you must make your own decision.
I fully agree with you, now is not the time to sell, but rather the time to buy! It is not necessary to invest all the money at once, invest gradually and carefully follow the news and the market!)

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

I saw a lot of news in the media about the price of bitcoin.
and they predict bitcoin can go to the month again in December 2018
and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

do you believe the price of bitcoin will rise?
or believe the price of bitcoin will drop!
This mystery until now has not been resolved and analysts still have not found the best method to predict the price of Bitcoin, if what we make as a benchmark in December last year then we will predict the price of Bitcoin will rise in December this year. so, in my opinion, we must follow the heart and hope that in December this price of Bitcoin will be right up  Wink

East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:43:58 PM

There are so many speculations that are coming out. Whether bitcoin will continue to fall. Or bitcoin will reach all time high again or higher. But we should not easily believe their predictions. And i don't believe that what will happen in the past will happen again this year. For me even if bitcoin is stable at $6000 is always ok.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

The news can be very bad for your health best case is to hold or just buy more while crypto is dipping it should come back up soon

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

and there are some media that say the price of bitcoin will go down and this news makes investors afraid to buy bitcoin.

Ever since I started cryptocurrency investment, I always have one year plans for my investments; I don’t let them exceed one year, once the year is over I immediately withdraw my profit and then get ready for when the price of Bitcoin and altcoins will drop to their lowest so I can buy and also wait till there increase and then I will sell for the profit. I’ve withdrawn profit for last year, so I’m looking forward to what I will achieve this year.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

There are so many speculations that are coming out. Whether bitcoin will continue to fall. Or bitcoin will reach all time high again or higher. But we should not easily believe their predictions. And i don't believe that what will happen in the past will happen again this year. For me even if bitcoin is stable at $6000 is always ok.

Past performance doesn't really mean future success, specially wit the kind of volatility we have in this market. So its really up to us to really invest on dips on just hold on our coins in this bear season. It has the advantages so I guess everyone should try to be flexible specially majority of us didn't know how to react at this kind of bearish situation because most of us aren't even here during the last great dip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

I dont believe Bitcoin will be pumped at the end of 2018. If every Bitcoin is always pumped every year, this is not life, this is in the dream. You should know that making money is never easy. It's very easy to catch the sharks that have reported that Bitcoin prices will increase again later this year.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

What will happen in december this year rise its price or not. It's ok for me to earn or not always remember that bitcoin investing is very risky for all people, to earn.

Most of us have a hope that it will be the rise. As for me, I will not sell BTC before the coming winter. The price is still low in comparison with the last year. My plans are to earn more on Bitcoin.
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

What will happen in december this year rise its price or not. It's ok for me to earn or not always remember that bitcoin investing is very risky for all people, to earn.
No, I do not afraid to save or hold m bitcoin till the end of this year. There is nothing to be panic. I think in this time holding is better than trading because the price is very low and demand for bitcoin is also very low. This is very strange situation for investors and traders, because in low price demand increases but here the situation is different. Demand and price both are low.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

In what means we will be afraid of saving btc ? It is because of the consistent downtrend of the market  ? Or because of fuds and negative speculations ?

whatever the reason is , i will always continue to hodl my bitcoin no matter happen or whatever the year we are in because i do only believe on my own conscience . i see myself 5 years from now that i will become a millionaire because of my btc investments .
CelebratingBTC

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Yes, I also believe that the bull market is starting - not as fast as that year. but the price is rising quietly ..
I only believe in current situation of the market and the current situation tells that there is no greenery in the crypto market and everything is red. There are no signs for growth in the price. To observe this position I can say that the price will remain the same till the end of the year and there would be no big bump in the price. Price will increase gradually with the passage of time.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

Bitcoin will grow, but in the coming months you should not expect a strong growth. Great growth can be seen after a few years. Don't sell your bitcoins.

I agree with you sir, bitcoin has its own time for growth and those who believe in the ability of the top coin recover after some period of negative growth should hodl and patiently wait for another bullrun. This year is dominated by bearish market in contrast to last year where bullruns pushed the value of bitcoin into its all-time high. I believe that bitcoin might not passed the $10k level if its growth continuous to be slow.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

Wether it's skyrocket or not on late this year, that doesn't matter. I'm here for long-term because the value of bitcoin will increase every year, so who knows in the coming years it rise far from the ATH.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

I don’t give a damn what will happen to the price,because i am capable of holding my bitcoins until the value goes not just to the moon,but to the heaven instead

I have been in the HODL situation for long now,before i enter bounty hunting,i have been holding some bitcoin until now.so whatever happen tomorrow wont affect my trust in bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency

kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

If you're prediction on bitcoin will rise until december you can go on it. And save your bitcoins until december to know the posibilities.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

Bitcoin will grow, but in the coming months you should not expect a strong growth. Great growth can be seen after a few years. Don't sell your bitcoins.

I agree with you sir, bitcoin has its own time for growth and those who believe in the ability of the top coin recover after some period of negative growth should hodl and patiently wait for another bullrun. This year is dominated by bearish market in contrast to last year where bullruns pushed the value of bitcoin into its all-time high. I believe that bitcoin might not passed the $10k level if its growth continuous to be slow.
Now I can not say with certainty the price will fall by the end of the year, or go up. We already seemed to be waiting for the market reversal, and today Bitcoin’s failure again at $ 300. Capitalization of the market again fell to 200 billion dollars. Everybody is already tired of this swing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: